Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. (6649 Views)

Are Angels Of God Same As Holy Spirit? / Do Jews And Christians Basically Have The Same Religion? / Are Muslims And Christians Serving The Same God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by plappville(f): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2017

View more sharing options
Julia Carrie Wong in San Francisco, Sam Levin in Fresno and agencies
Wednesday 19 April 2017 05.48 EDT

Three white men have been shot and killed by a black gunman in Fresno, California, in a suspected race attack, police have said.

The suspect, Kori Ali Muhammad, allegedly said “God is great” in Arabic before he was arrested, the police chief, Jerry Dyer, said at a news conference on Tuesday afternoon.

However, Dyer said the shooting did not appear to be connected to terrorism.

“He [Muhammad] did clarify that the reason he had made that statement was that in the event that anything did happen to him he was in fact pledging his allegiance to God for protection,” he said.

Muhammad wanted to kill as many white people as possible before going to jail, Dyer said, adding: “This is solely based on race.”

The shooter fired 16 rounds in less than a minute in the central California city, killing a passenger in a utility van and two pedestrians.

More:
https://www.google.fr/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/18/fresno-shooting-three-killed-california

His name alone = terrorist angry

Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by plappville(f): 7:24am On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by plappville(f): 4:01pm On May 27, 2017

Muslim Terrorists Butcher One Hundred And Forty One People, They Take Innocent People And Run Over Their Heads With Cars, They Take Other People, Tie Them Up And Slaughter Them

http://shoebat.com/2017/05/24/muslim-terrorists-butcher-one-hundred-and-forty-one-people-they-take-innocent-people-and-run-over-their-heads-with-cars-they-take-other-people-tie-them-up-and-slaughter-them/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+shoebat+%28Walid+Shoebat%29
Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by plappville(f): 4:05pm On May 27, 2017

Muslims Butcher 28 Christians While Thousands Of Christians Gather Together Declaring They Will Never Be Conquered By Islam’s Satanic Religion

http://shoebat.com/2017/05/26/muslims-butcher-28-christians-while-thousands-of-christians-gather-together-declaring-they-will-never-be-conquered-by-islams-satanic-religion/
Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by plappville(f): 4:10pm On May 27, 2017

Muslim Terrorists Attack Bus Full Of Christians, They Overtake Twenty Three Christians And Butcher Them All

by Ted on May 26, 2017 in Featured, General
By Theodore Shoebat

http://shoebat.com/2017/05/26/muslim-terrorists-attack-bus-full-of-christians-they-overtake-twenty-three-christians-and-butcher-them-all/
Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by Deicide: 4:28pm On May 27, 2017
Is it only Christians Muslims kill? Carry you myopic reasoning commot for here

1 Like

Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by APCsupporter: 5:42pm On May 27, 2017
if you hate Islam so much why dont you go outside and preach against it. I'm tired of responding to threads like this. try to be creative at least

3 Likes

Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by APCsupporter: 5:48pm On May 27, 2017
lol at your signature. you are telling me to think. so let me ask you. you said Jesus is God and at the same time the son of God. are you now saying that he impregnated Mary to give birth to himself and sacrificed himself to himself for your sins which are still going to be used against you in the hereafter? lol. think first before telling others to think

4 Likes

Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by plappville(f): 5:48pm On May 27, 2017
APCsupporter:
if you hate Islam so much why dont you go outside and preach against it. I'm tired of responding to threads like this. try to be creative at least

If you had followed the link you would have seen that the article is not even capitalising on the killing by Muslim.

Its against The Atrocities of the "WEST" Stop jumping when u ought not to.

By the way, with the rate Muslims kill innocent people is it not enough to hate a religion that promote ao much hate? Tu es bizarre toi!! shocked
Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by plappville(f): 5:51pm On May 27, 2017
Deicide:
Is it only Christians Muslims kill? Carry you myopic reasoning commot for here

It pleases you that they are killing for 72 Virgins umm? angry

Exposé islam, it's evil!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by APCsupporter: 5:53pm On May 27, 2017
plappville:

If you had followed the link you would have seen that the article is not even capitalising on the killing by Muslim.

Its against The Atrocities of the "WEST" Stop jumping when u ought not to.

By the way, with the rate Muslims kill innocent people is it not enough to hate a religion that promote ao much hate? Tu es bizarre toi!! shocked

of course I can't tell you not to hate Islam since terrorists have spoilt our name and you have chosen to see them as Muslims. but when you want to attack Islam at least try to vary your topics. it's boring to keep talking from the same angle over an over again

2 Likes

Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by APCsupporter: 5:55pm On May 27, 2017
plappville:

It pleases you that they are killing for 72 Virgins umm? angry

Exposé islam, it's evil!

lol I think you should add more effort on that cos just this afternoon 2 Christians converted to Islam. only those who are already islamophobes take you seriously

1 Like

Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by ilynem(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2017
APCsupporter:

of course I can't tell you not to hate Islam since terrorists have spoilt our name and you have chosen to see them as Muslims. but when you want to attack Islam at least try to vary your topics. it's boring to keep talking from the same angle over an over again
They are not Muslims? But when you want to scream "fastest growing religion in the world" you count these terrorists that are not Muslims and also those that they forcefully convert! Shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by APCsupporter: 6:18pm On May 27, 2017
ilynem:

They are not Muslims? But when you want to scream "fastest growing religion in the world" you count these terrorists that are not Muslims and also those that they forcefully convert! Shame.

lol. so they no longer kill them they just convert them right? you people are confused. I challenge you to prove to me that the rising of Islam is due to terrorism and not birth+conversions

1 Like

Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by ilynem(m): 7:34pm On May 27, 2017
APCsupporter:

lol. so they no longer kill them they just convert them right? you people are confused. I challenge you to prove to me that the rising of Islam is due to terrorism and not birth+conversions
Birth! I can agree. But conversion? I laugh! I dare you all to take away compulsion in your religion and watch it dwindle.
Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by OtemAtum: 7:37pm On May 27, 2017
Two evil religion arguing. Hehehehe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by APCsupporter: 8:24pm On May 27, 2017
ilynem:

Birth! I can agree. But conversion? I laugh! I dare you all to take away compulsion in your religion and watch it dwindle.

oh! so it's no longer by terrorism it's now by birth? you are confused.

1 Like

Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by APCsupporter: 8:27pm On May 27, 2017
and for the record Christianity also spread through violence
Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by Humblebloke(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2017
undecided
Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by plappville(f): 9:03pm On May 27, 2017
APCsupporter:

lol I think you should add more effort on that cos just this afternoon 2 Christians converted to Islam. only those who are already islamophobes take you seriously

Do you know how many Muslims die par day? Why bragging about two ignorants that join the satanic cult?
There are two type of Muslims. I can see you are one of those moderate one's. You are trying to play smart.
But sorry, we know how you guys operates.

For your info, an Islamophobe is far better than a terrorist. tongue

Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by plappville(f): 9:07pm On May 27, 2017
ilynem:

Hahaha, you hocked him in the neck. Nice one.

Of course, They count all of them. ISIS,BOKO, AL QU'AIDE ETC...that makes Islam the fast growing religion of p.is.s. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by plappville(f): 9:14pm On May 27, 2017
APCsupporter:

They kill the ones who reject allah. And forceful convert the one's who accept at of fear.

ISIS kills Christians for refusing to convert to Islam in sickening video

At least 16 Christians are killed by ISIS in the video
CRAZED jihadis executed at least 16 Christians for refusing to convert to an extreme version of Islam in a chilling video

https://www.google.fr/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/669405/ISIS-kills-Christians-for-refusing-convert-Islam-sickening-video/amp

Don't you count theses monsters as Muslims? They represent the true Muslims stop deceiving yourself.

Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by plappville(f): 9:17pm On May 27, 2017
APCsupporter:
and for the record Christianity also spread through violence

Show us how the Apostle's of Christ or Jésus Christ himself spread the Gospel of the Kingdom of God with violence? We know Muhammad did it that was why I said in previous cmoment that the Jihadists are the true Muslims.
Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by plappville(f): 9:19pm On May 27, 2017
APCsupporter:

oh! so it's no longer by terrorism it's now by birth? you are confused.
No he is not. It seem you do not understand what He said. Islam is spreading by two methods.

Reproduction and terrorism. sad
Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by plappville(f): 9:23pm On May 27, 2017
ilynem:

Apostasy in Islam.

A Muslim dare not renounce the religion. He will surely die. Many of them run to the West to seek for asylum. They are granted and are no longer Muslims. But their families cut contacts.
Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by plappville(f): 9:26pm On May 27, 2017
ISIS fanatics bury 45 of their own jihadis ALIVE after they tried to flee fighting
PANICKED Islamic State jihadis have buried alive 45 of their own fighters for attempting to flee the battlefield, as the terror group struggles to stem the mass exodus of militants.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/669253/Islamic-State-buries-alive-dozens-fighters-flee-battlefield

Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by ilynem(m): 9:47pm On May 27, 2017
plappville:

Of course, They count all of them. ISIS,BOKO, AL QU'AIDE ETC...that makes Islam the fast growing religion of p.is.s. grin
Hypocrites all of them. Not all anyway. There are some cool ones. But most!
Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by APCsupporter: 10:29pm On May 27, 2017
plappville:

No he is not. It seem you do not understand what He said. Islam is spreading by two methods.

Reproduction and terrorism. sad

how is Islam spreading by terrorism when you just claimed that they are killing your people? are they killing them or converting them?

1 Like

Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by APCsupporter: 10:34pm On May 27, 2017
plappville:

Show us how the Apostle's of Christ or Jésus Christ himself spread the Gospel of the Kingdom of God with violence? We know Muhammad did it that was why I said in previous cmoment that the Jihadists are the true Muslims.

David and Moses killed hundreds of thousands of people including non-combatants. in fact only virgins were spared and they too were used as intimacy gadgets. even Yahweh received some of the virgins for other-rooming. it is there in the Bible. you can find much much more violence in the Bible than in the Quran. that's why it's safe to say that the likes of Adolf Hitler are the true christians

1 Like

Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by APCsupporter: 10:39pm On May 27, 2017
plappville:

They kill the ones who reject allah. And forceful convert the one's who accept at of fear.

ISIS kills Christians for refusing to convert to Islam in sickening video

At least 16 Christians are killed by ISIS in the video
CRAZED jihadis executed at least 16 Christians for refusing to convert to an extreme version of Islam in a chilling video

https://www.google.fr/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/669405/ISIS-kills-Christians-for-refusing-convert-Islam-sickening-video/amp

Don't you count theses monsters as Muslims? They represent the true Muslims stop deceiving yourself.

so how many have they "converted" so far? are they responsible for the hundreds of thousand that uave converted to Islam? all of Isis fighters are not even up to half a million. you should also go and read about the bloody Christian crusades so that you will understand how your religion spread

1 Like

Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by APCsupporter: 10:48pm On May 27, 2017
plappville:

Do you know how many Muslims die par day? Why bragging about two ignorants that join the satanic cult?
There are two type of Muslims. I can see you are one of those moderate one's. You are trying to play smart.
But sorry, we know how you guys operates.

For your info, an Islamophobe is far better than a terrorist. tongue

why did you say that they are ignorant? one of them lived with a pastor for 17 years.

so from your pic there you are trying to say that we actually work together with the extremists right? so why is it that they focus more on attacking their "partners"? and if you know so much about their activities why didn't You mention the Christians that triggered the whole thing by bombing and destroying countries on the false excuse of finding nuclear weapons? why is it that those Christians are crying over the involvement by of Russia which is dealing with their boy in the war? hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. by APCsupporter: 11:06pm On May 27, 2017
plappville:

you have started your insults as usual. this is a sign of defeat. Sha keep fighting Islam while we gain more followers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE / Do You Believe In The Law Of Karma? / Why Do We Celebrate Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.