Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? (51856 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Best Man Accused Of Marrying Groom’s Wife Speaks / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by bigl: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
BossAndaz:
Hello friends,
Please i have been dating this lady for quite sometime now and I really do like her but each time I think of getting married to her I get worried about a certain condition she has.
I observed that she hardly talks about her period and when I asked her about it she opened up and told me that she doesn't have a regular flow. She sees her period like at most three times a year or so.
She said her family doctor has told her not to worry that when she is set for marriage they is something they will do so that she wouldn't have issues with getting pregnant.

This has been so worrisome and I don't want to find myself in a situation whereby we will be unable to have kids on the long run.

Please does anyone know about this sort of situation?

No biggie about it! In 1week, she'll take some injections and medications. All she needs do is to go and see a professional/experienced gynaecologiest. If she's in ogun state, tell her to go to sacred heart hospital (lantoro) and if its lagos, she should locate rosescan hospital in the heart of computer village.

I know a lady who menstruate 2x in a year, she's had 2 perfect babies. Don't let some uninformed people tell u its fertility problem cos its not. Go ahead and help her fix her body.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Temidayo9(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Moborlarh:

Having same issue, have been to 5 different hospitals, no changes.

Please help me, any cure for that.
I ld like it codedly.
Omobolajoy@gmail.com

Ok
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by crunchyg: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
BSoul1001:

This is something that is common and is not the end all. There are ways to get things under control, and ease your mind. She may have PCOS which is called "polycystic ovarian syndrome". It's something that I'm dealing with in my life. Your lady issues sound familiar. It's a hormonal imbalance that is all. Which cause the ovaries to be slightly larger than normal. Have her go to a gynecologist that can help her understand her body. We may not know why God give us the battles that we face but go along her, support her. She will be fine. A family is still in you guys future as it is for me one day. Also, if this is the case the prescription "metformin" really helps dealing with hormonal imbalances. It will help with allowing normal menstrual cycles, and being to conceive normally. I hope I helped in any way.
GOD BLESS
What a brilliant suggestion, so we still have intelligent ladies like you here on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 21, 2017
crunchyg:

What a brilliant suggestion, so we still have intelligent ladies like you here on Nairaland?

There are beautiful people out there "mind wise", we're just overlooked
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
never ever in your life go about prescribing drugs for people whose condition you know nothing about, because what may be affecting you may not be affecting her, are you a doctor? dont kill someone with your advice o, and by the way, metformin is an anti diabetic drug not for hormonal imbalance. That is how a lot of patients end up in the hospital for using a drug prescribed for someone else. Op pls follow her to a gynaecologist to find out what the issue is, it may cost some money but it is better than jumping into a marriage in ignorance.

Maybe you've misunderstood my statement. Never have I ever prescribed anything to anyone, only comparing and contrasting. I shared personal information that I've gathered and currently experiencing as well, for them to consult with there own doctor about. I'm not even sure if we have the same case, and that was stated as well. Just sharing personal experience. And if you should ask, I am in medical school. I'm not diagnosing, just giving them conversation to speak with the doctor about. What I know about metformin is very much so accurate when using for hormonal imbalance (PCOS)!

O Understand fully before you make such accusations against me. I don't like your tone of text.
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 21, 2017
BSoul1001:

Maybe you've misunderstood my statement. Never have I ever prescribed anything to anyone, only comparing and contrasting. I shared personal information that I've gathered and currently experiencing as well, for them to consult with there own doctor about. I'm not even sure if we have the same case, and that was stated as well. Just sharing personal experience. And if you should ask, I am in medical school. I'm not diagnosing, just giving them conversation to speak with the doctor about. What I know about metformin is very much so accurate when using for hormonal imbalance (PCOS)!

O Understand fully before you make such accusations against me. I don't like your tone of text.
nobody asked you to share your experience, your earlier comment looked like you were diagnosing and of all the drugs, you had to say metformin. well you can't scam me cos i have finished med school. prove to me that you are in med school, what level are you i am sure it is no higher than 4th year,what course are you STUDYING cos i don't think it is MBBS, what med school are you, which textbooks are you using, how many professional exams have you written, DISCUSS with me the class of drug metformin is, indications for its use,and its side effects. What are the other clinical features for PCOS? Also tell me what other drugs are used in the treatment of PCOS and WHY they are used to treat it. Metformin is used only for a subset of people with PCOS with some special conditions what are they. Do you know that for what you did,if the guy actually buys metformin for his girlfriend and she lands in hospital and you are found out your license may never be given to you before you see it, it happened to my classmate who was doing pp. Answer my questions here or send me an email. It is obvious you haven't been thought medical ethics wherever in the world you are schooling.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 21, 2017
crunchyg:

pls stop encouraging her and confirm if what she said was true.
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 21, 2017
BSoul1001:

better incise and drain that seropurulent pus you are disharging here on nairaland, next time you can share your experience but dont mention any drug like some others on this thread okay. Be careful what you discuss on a forum like this. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
nobody asked you to share your experience, your earlier comment looked like you were diagnosing and of all the drugs, you had to say metformin. well you can't scam me cos i have finished med school. prove to me that you are in med school, what level are you i am sure it is no higher than 4th year,what course are you STUDYING cos i don't think it is MBBS, what med school are you, which textbooks are you using, how many professional exams have you written, DISCUSS with me the class of drug metformin is, indications for its use,and its side effects. What are the other clinical features for PCOS? Also tell me what other drugs are used in the treatment of PCOS and WHY they are used to treat it. Metformin is used only for a subset of people with PCOS with some special conditions what are they. Do you know that for what you did,if the guy actually buys metformin for his girlfriend and she lands in hospital and you are found out your license may never be given to you before you see it, it happened to my classmate who was doing pp. Answer my questions here or send me an email. It is obvious you haven't been thought medical ethics wherever in the world you are schooling.

No one is scamming anyone, you're turning something innocent to something So negative. I can share and speak on what ever I so please, just as you are to me. I didn't have to share but I did. I can relate to his worry. I'm not telling anyone to go buy this medication. I'm telling them to consult with there doctor. Everything doesn't work for everybody, as stated as well. If you didn't like, you could of just kept scrolling like the rest. That's good you finished schooling "Bless you ". The only thing I did was give them conversation to discuss with there doctor about lady. It's almost like your obscured at this whole conversation, because your manipulating my words. Go find your purpose for today cause it's not with me. I don't argue or wish to convince or explain anything to you.

Good day.!
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by centmanuel(m): 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
better incise and drain that seropurulent pus you are disharging here on nairaland, next time you can share your experience but dont mention any drug like some others on this thread okay. Be careful what you discuss on a forum like this. Have a nice day.
I believe we are here to help each other and learn in the process. somebody is having a problem and Bsoul1001 helped out using her own case besides she never told him to go with her own prescription or suggestion. she said he should consult his doctor. So why are you attacking her if you have idea educate us with it and stop attacking people instead of their ideas

1 Like

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by centmanuel(m): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
bigl:

No biggie about it! In 1week, she'll take some injections and medications. All she needs do is to go and see a professional/experienced gynaecologiest. If she's in ogun state, tell her to go to sacred heart hospital (lantoro) and if its lagos, she should locate rosescan hospital in the heart of computer village.

I know a lady who menstruate 2x in a year, she's had 2 perfect babies. Don't let some uninformed people tell u its fertility problem cos its not. Go ahead and help her fix her body.
Good one. thank you. we just need to stand by the ones we love even in trying times

1 Like

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by crunchyg: 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
pls stop encouraging her and confirm if what she said was true.
So what are you insinuating with this statement
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
BSoul1001:

No one is scamming anyone, you're turning something innocent to something So negative. I can share and speak on what ever I so please, just as you are to me. I didn't have to share but I did. I can relate to his worry. I'm not telling anyone to go buy this medication. I'm telling them to consult with there doctor. Everything doesn't work for everybody, as stated as well. If you didn't like, you could of just kept scrolling like the rest. That's good you finished schooling "Bless you ". The only thing I did was give them conversation to discuss with there doctor about lady. It's almost like your obscured at this whole conversation, because your manipulating my words. Go find your purpose for today cause it's not with me. I don't argue or wish to convince or explain anything to you.

Good day.!
you can force a horse to the river but not to drink, metformin is used to correct the hyperinsulinaemia and reduce the CVS risk factors not to bring back the regular menstruation or help concieve, it is stopped as soon as one gets pregnant. All i am saying there were other drugs you could have said like clomiphene citrate and COCPs. Metformin is not the first thing you say. There is order in medicine. Next time if someone comes with a problem and you didnt take a history or do exam,counsel the person to come to hospital and the type of doctor to see because the person may not have told you the full story. You are lucky this is an online forum and not real life. Peace.
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by crunchyg: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
BSoul1001:

There are beautiful people out there "mind wise", we're just overlooked
Wow, I am not the type that overlooks intelligence when I come across one, that was why I was attracted to your writeup, how I wish we can be friends

1 Like

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
centmanuel:

I believe we are here to help each other and learn in the process. somebody is having a problem and Bsoul1001 helped out using her own case besides she never told him to go with her own prescription or suggestion. she said he should consult his doctor. So why are you attacking her if you have idea educate us with it and stop attacking people instead of their ideas
this is between the two of us as colleagues, she made a statement and i corrected her and told her to look it up, if she went about making that mistake and prescribing such someone will end up in a coma. It had to be nipped in the bud. A lot of things can cause irregular menstruation from the brain to the vagina. If you know anyone, pls let her go to the doctor. The only thing i can share with you is that whatever the doctor gives you ask why is he giving you the drug,what it does and if it has any side effects, that way your treatment is better. Always ask the doctor questions, it is your health, your life. Thank you.
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by centmanuel(m): 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
you can force a horse to the river but not to drink, metformin is used to correct the hyperinsulinaemia and reduce the CVS risk factors not really to bring back the ovulation/hormonal balance, there were other drugs you could have said like clomiphene citrate and COCPs. Metformin is not the first thing you say. There is order in medicine. Next time if someone comes with a problem and you didnt take a history or do exam,counsel the person to come to hospital and the type of doctor to see because the person may not have told you the full story. You are lucky this is an online forum and not real life, i would have dealt with you for your rudeness. Peace.
I will suggest that if you have issues go offline and settle instead of using this platform to show acclaimed supremacy over your fellow human. like I said if you have anything tangible up there feed us with it

1 Like

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
centmanuel:

I will suggest that if you have issues go offline and settle instead of using this platform to show acclaimed supremacy over your fellow human. like I said if you have anything tangible up there feed us with it
it is like you have a habit of not minding your business, get a life, i have already replied your post. If you have nothing else to say please keep quiet. I am not proving supremacy to anyone, as a rule i dont tolerate rudenes and BS from people. I always treat their fuucckk up but i am feeling merciful today, even to you. Good day.
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by centmanuel(m): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
this is between the two of us as colleagues, she made a statement and i corrected her and told her to look it up, if she went about making that mistake and prescribing such someone will end up in a coma. It had to be nipped in the bud. A lot of things can cause irregular menstruation from the brain to the vagina. If you know anyone, pls let her go to the doctor. The only thing i can share with you is that whatever the doctor gives you ask why is he giving you the drug,what it does and if it has any side effects, that way your treatment is better. Always ask the doctor questions, it is your health, your life. Thank you.
from the you write it's obvious that you are also an expert in the field but when educating novice like us you need to take things slow. And for your relationship with your colleague, I will suggest you be a bit liberal with her, thank you
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by muscleunited(m): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tell your chicks to pick up something and lift against gravity.Cardio. Exercise. Work for an ex..don't thank me subscribe and like or you can just buy fertility pills and wait for quadruplets or triplets.Uterus-hormones-blood flow-exercise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJEpzLvyMDw
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
centmanuel:

from the you write it's obvious that you are also an expert in the field but when educating novice like us you need to take things slow. And for your relationship with your colleague, I will suggest you be a bit liberal with her, thank you
any medical school especially in nigeria,that is liberal when students make mistakes is not a real school. You are penalized for any wrong answer(negative marking) our MCQs are meant to deceive, out of five options like 3 will be correct and only 1 is more correct than the others. We are dealing with life. We have to be extra careful and know what we are doing so the lecturers are hard on us and we should also be hard on ourselves so as to be the best. I am sure she knows this.
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
Bsoul1001 if i come across to you as agressive and abrasive, i sincerely apologise. I wish you the best in your studies and may you come out on top always. I look forward to seeing you in our noble profession.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by mizeniola(f): 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
dingbang:
what? Aren't u one of those people who say girls shouldn't marry one minute men or impotent men or short dicked guys? Please. When it comes to d ladies, y'all expect pity..
....lol....no I ain't one of those people.... Marriage ain't all about sex.....short dick......one minute or what have you............. It's quite obvious you are one of those kinda men though..
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Coolgent(m): 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
BossAndaz:
Hello friends,
Please i have been dating this lady for quite sometime now and I really do like her but each time I think of getting married to her I get worried about a certain condition she has.
I observed that she hardly talks about her period and when I asked her about it she opened up and told me that she doesn't have a regular flow. She sees her period like at most three times a year or so.
She said her family doctor has told her not to worry that when she is set for marriage they is something they will do so that she wouldn't have issues with getting pregnant.

This has been so worrisome and I don't want to find myself in a situation whereby we will be unable to have kids on the long run.

Please does anyone know about this sort of situation?
My elder sister has same issue but u know what she has 6 kids despite seeing only 2/3 period per year.
NB:Notin has been done prior to her first pregnancy up till nw
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by dingbang(m): 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
mizeniola:
....lol....no I ain't one of those people.... Marriage ain't all about sex.....short dick......one minute or what have you............. It's quite obvious you are one of those kinda men though..
den why judge me if u say u ain't one of those people

1 Like

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by mizeniola(f): 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
dingbang:
den why judge me if u say u ain't one of those people
......it sounds wicked to abandon such people.... They didn't create themselves... Judging you because if we all keep selecting .....who gon end up with those people.......
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by dingbang(m): 3:04am On Apr 22, 2017
mizeniola:
......it sounds wicked to abandon such people.... They didn't create themselves... Judging you because if we all keep selecting .....who gon end up with those people.......
smiley
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Riddler: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2017
I dont know much about the medical explanation to this issue but I dont think it translates to fertility problem. On the contrary, a friend that has this problem already has 5 kids. Her biggest challenge was knowing her safe period for proper child spacing.
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by SUXXI(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Try using Trevo as it helps the body to balance it's hormonal level and also general good health.A friend of mine always takes injection before she can see her period.She started taking Trevo and her body hormone is now balanced and she sees her period monthly after battling for 12 years with constant medication.
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by blessingthanks: 10:58pm On May 15, 2017
Call for ur 100% natural herbs tested and trusted for cure09065688473
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by blessingthanks: 10:58pm On May 15, 2017
Call for ur 100% natural herbs which cures irregular menstruation, tested and trusted for cure09065688473
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by mozele(m): 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
wink

sticks and stones. Chain and whips. Please can you explain what you mean?
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2018
mozele:

sticks and stones. Chain and whips. Please can you explain what you mean?

grin

Those who love to do B*D*S*M will surely understand my siggy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.