Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) (34565 Views)

Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion / Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) / Photos From Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena Leath's Baby Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by goldcoinhub: 7:55am On Apr 20, 2017
Runtown is expecting his first child with his US based baby mama, Selena L. She shared her maternity photos on Instagram. She shared this photo and wrote: "The amount of love we have for you is unmeasurable..." Another photo after the cut..

She also shared the photo above and wrote:

"I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5 (NLT) #FamilyFirst #Mother #Babybump #Preggo #Maternity #Pregnantstyle #FabMom #BabyBoy #baby #Milf #Runtown #BlackLove #Pregnant #Mommytobe #ExpectingMom

[img]https://4.bp..com/-UA3GtR7vuAA/WPhXR45oigI/AAAAAAAMM6E/6_cCfMHzvRA7uYNvIdewBfxM99ZnCo76ACLcB/s400/2a.png[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-AwV5SjnjTgU/WPhXR5jlAyI/AAAAAAAMM6A/LAkAVs1_PqQPubgZpKJf88NQq0BiiVfYACLcB/s400/2.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/04/runtowns-baby-mama-releases-her.html
Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by HungerBAD: 7:56am On Apr 20, 2017
This Enugu boy go learn new thing.

You came to the US on a Student Visa to School, and na Belle things? so, just incase you do not know how the system works, let me remind you so you will know.

NA 18 Years of Taking care of that Child(and by extension HER too) no matter what. You miss one Child support, na Jail you go end up in. So make sure you keep making money in the next 18 Years, as you are not dealing with a Nigerian Lady that are usually very understanding.

130 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by Destined2win: 7:57am On Apr 20, 2017
sad
Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by Thisboysef(m): 8:00am On Apr 20, 2017
Lemme run and fry the beans before the guy below me does

1 Like

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:

You came to the US on a Student Visa to School, and na Belle things? so, just incase you do not know how the system works, let me remind you so you will know.

NA 18 Years of Taking care of that Child(and by extension HER too) no matter what. You miss one Child support, na Jail you go end up in. So make sure you keep making money in the next 18 Years, as you are not dealing with a Nigerian Lady that are usually very understanding.
lolz, not if he run back to Nigeria. Shebi she go come here come collect child support ni?

58 Likes

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by sugarbelly: 8:36am On Apr 20, 2017
see more of her unclad pregnancy pix SEE PHOTOS

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:55am On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:

The guy has just put a rope around his own neck! undecided

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 9:16am On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:

This is a na die situation

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:

I am afraid you are right

22 Likes

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by HungerBAD: 9:34am On Apr 20, 2017
computergeek:
Dude no vex but u no get common sense.
Who yarn u say Run T neva get visa b4 him knock up the bae?
You don't know how rich he is with all his hit songs. He and the girl have been together for long naa...
He only has to pay child support if they are married, which they are not.

Abeg go jack the American legalities wella..

Usually I do not reply to dumb posts.

But for this I will make an exception.

Stop embarrassing yourself about things you know nothing about,And watching America on CNN is different from living there. With real people who have personally had a first hand experience on how the child support thing works,because they made the dumb mistake runtown just did.

How dumb does this sound to you?he only has to pay child support if they are married?just delete your account on Nairaland in shame.

Stick to matters regarding Togo or Ghana.

167 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:

Stop embarrassing yourself about things you know nothing about,And watching America on CNN is different from living and working there.

How dumb does this sound to you?he only has to pay child support if they are married?just delete your account on Nairaland in shame.

Wawuuu shocked shocked shocked

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:

Stop embarrassing yourself about things you know nothing about,And watching America on CNN is different from living there?with real people who have personally had a first hand experience on how the child support thing works,because they made the dumb mistake rundown just did.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by lafflaff123(m): 9:56am On Apr 20, 2017
computergeek:
Nothing annoys me like people who think they know everything.
How many of those guys who bang up their girlfriends, even Americans, get called out in court? That's how you think it works, or how they make it look like it works, but that's not how it works. If they are not married and he is paying child support, then he wanted a right to the child.

You are as stupid as your name entails...

Shut up.

The Hungry guy is right. I have been paying child support for 6 years now and he is absolutely spot on.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 20, 2017
lafflaff123:

Shut up.

The Hungry guy is right.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by lafflaff123(m): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2017
computergeek:
I know a senseless error like you wouldn't have read my post yesterday, where I mentioned how I wad banned twice in a row for scattering the bloated spirits of some Nairalanders.
If I face u, I'm 100% sure I will get banned again...

Illiterate forming Half-literate.

Why won't u be paying child support when you are a woman wrapper that couldn't keep ur nuisance d*ck in ur pants?

Anyone who didn't have enough sense to use birth control will not have half sense for legal matters.

Anyway, it's a good thing. You womanisers should be forced to pay child support. I only quoted that dude cos he made it sound like the bae used her preg to trap Run T

Just go away. The one sleeping by my side is already an handful.

Go disturb some other guys pls and tenks.

23 Likes

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 20, 2017
lafflaff123:

Just go away. The one sleeping by my side is already an handful.

Go disturb some other guys pls and tenks.
'A handful' not 'an handful'....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by lafflaff123(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2017
computergeek:
'A handful' not 'an handful'....

Tenks and good night.

11 Likes

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2017
lafflaff123:

Shut up.

The Hungry guy is right. I have been paying child support for 6 years now and he is absolutely spot on.

Chai

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:

so, they will come and collect child support from him in Nigeria ni?

It's only a death sentence where he's permanently resident in the US, not like anyone is going to extradite him because he refused to pay child support

The only thing is that he may not be able to see his child if he doesn't pay up, that is the only disadvantage I see here. All this talk about court summons may not matter to a nigga who is indifferent about his child.

Anyway, it's Runtown's problem, I assume he was well aware of all this before he ejaculated inside an AA woman undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by master69(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2017
bt why wll people be talking abt things that doesn't concerns dem......nawaoo

1 Like

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by smartty68(m): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2017
In the past days, girls would not want to be pregnant for guys outside wedlock... Them go remove am sharp sharp without waste of time until you marry them.

But these days, once a girl notice's how famous and rich a guy is they'll deliberately want to trap you with their pregnancy.

So many baby mamas without husband this days

Use gold circle them no go gree and the girl go the shout "I like it raw" and the guy go stupid follow blow raw grin

The end product be say she must give you pikin whether you like it or not.

7 Likes

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by toxxnoni(m): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2017
U
Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:

Runtown Don enter one chance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2017
My brother Runtown Don enter 1 chance ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by ziga: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:

So, who is supposed to take care of the kid?

It is unfortunate we need laws that make Dads take care of their children.

Maybe if we had those laws in Nigeria, our men will only Father children that they can afford to care for.

And we wouldn't have so many suffering children undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by sisisioge: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2017
This babe is beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:

Stop embarrassing yourself about things you know nothing about,And watching America on CNN is different from living there. With real people who have personally had a first hand experience on how the child support thing works,because they made the dumb mistake rundown just did.

you should not have replied her,she wants to bring you down to her level..you are bigger than that!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2017
Check my signature for affordable, beautiful and durable window blinds
Re: Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) by realborn(m): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2017
cheesy
Computergeek and lafflaff123 no go kill person. Laff wan tear my belle grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience / Shellie Bo-Talley Is 55 But Looks 29 (Pictures) / Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.