Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

He Bought Ice Cream Just To See Her Pant, What She Did Next Was Shocking(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Bought Ice Cream Just To See Her Pant, What She Did Next Was Shocking(pics) (3412 Views)

Keyan Girl Exposes Cleavages On Bent Pant. What Do You Guys Think ? / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Bought Ice Cream Just To See Her Pant, What She Did Next Was Shocking(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2017
So david popoola chukwudi aka big head wanted to see titilayo under pant by all means, so he asked her ''titi what can i do to see your pant?'' and she said ''david, if you can buy me ice cream, i will show you'' so david had to run from ota in ogun state to adeniran ogunsanya in lagos on foot to buy the ice cream in shoprite, because he heard that girls can die ontop any guy that buys shoprite things for her, so when he bought it, he ran back to ota to give it to her, and she was very happy, then after she finished licking the ice cream, she went to her bag where she do put her pants, and she brought out her fairly used pant and showed him, but he said no no no, not this pant i was talking of, i want to see the original pant, then she said she needs another ice cream for that

so david ran away from ota to lagos to buy the ice cream and came back again, then gave it to her, then after she finished licking it, she went back to her bag and brought out her original pant, the brand new tear rubber pant and showed him and he said '' ooo my lord, why are you behaving like a village girl, i said i want to see the pant you are wearing, the one under your skirt, not the one in your bag'' she said ''oooo, you would have talk since na, well to see that one you must buy one prado jeep for me, one aeroplane, one helicopter, two swimming pool, one bullion van and one commercial bank before i can show you that one''

immediately david fainted, we are still pouring water on him, for him to wake up, we just hope that he recovers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Bought Ice Cream Just To See Her Pant, What She Did Next Was Shocking(pics) by Freewoman(f): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2017
fairlyusedpant:
So david popoola chukwudi aka big head wanted to see titilayo under pant by all means, so he asked her ''titi what can i do to see your pant?'' and she said ''david, if you can buy me ice cream, i will show you'' so david had to run from ota in ogun state to adeniran ogunsanya in lagos on foot to buy the ice cream in shoprite, because he heard that girls can die ontop any guy that buys shoprite things for her, so when he bought it, he ran back to ota to give it to her, and she was very happy, then after she finished licking the ice cream, she went to her bag where she do put her pants, and she brought out her fairly used pant and showed him, but he said no no no, not this pant i was talking of, i want to see the original pant, then she said she needs another ice cream for that

so david ran away from ota to lagos to buy the ice cream and came back again, then gave it to her, then after she finished licking it, she went back to her bag and brought out her original pant, the brand new tear rubber pant and showed him and he said '' ooo my lord, why are you behaving like a village girl, i said i want to see the pant you are wearing, the one under your skirt, not the one in your bag'' she said ''oooo, you would have talk since na, well to see that one you must buy one prado jeep for me, one aeroplane, one helicopter, two swimming pool, one bullion van and one commercial bank before i can show you that one''

immediately david fainted, we are still pouring water on him, for him to wake up, we just hope that he recovers

JOKE SECTION PLEASE !!!!!!
Re: He Bought Ice Cream Just To See Her Pant, What She Did Next Was Shocking(pics) by darbeelicous(f): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2017
lolz..... Mad man!!
Re: He Bought Ice Cream Just To See Her Pant, What She Did Next Was Shocking(pics) by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2017
Op is madt cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: He Bought Ice Cream Just To See Her Pant, What She Did Next Was Shocking(pics) by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 20, 2017
Davido na madt guy. Haha
Re: He Bought Ice Cream Just To See Her Pant, What She Did Next Was Shocking(pics) by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 20, 2017
guy change laaa abeg
Re: He Bought Ice Cream Just To See Her Pant, What She Did Next Was Shocking(pics) by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
undecided

Re: He Bought Ice Cream Just To See Her Pant, What She Did Next Was Shocking(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
Tridenttt:
guy change laaa abeg
very soon my broda gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? / See The Major Causes Of Erection Problems In Men / Man Grabs His Fianceeā€™s Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.