Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" (30175 Views)

Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House / EFCC Detains Babachir Lawal Over N223m Fraud / SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by Ajasco222: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2017
Yesterday, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mr David Babachir Lawal and the Director-General of the National Intelligence agency, Ayodele Oke were suspended by President Buhari.

Recall that the president also ordered an investigation into the allegations of violations of law and due process made against the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), in the award of contracts under the Presidential Initiative on the North East (PINE).

Now the controversial Senator representing Kogi west (APC), Dino Melaye has mocked SGF Babachir Lawal in a tweet with a written version of his hit single "Aje kun iya ni o je".

See the tweet and reactions from Nigerians below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/senator-dino-melaye-mocks-sgf-babachir.html

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by tellwisdom: 9:15am On Apr 20, 2017
Babachair....Ntorrr tongue

18 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by Ajasco222: 9:27am On Apr 20, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by Partnerbiz(f): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2017
This is a boy a toddler in a mans body

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by TippyTop(m): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2017
I remember APC minions on Nairaland spewing rubbish when Dino and Shehu Sani first raised alarm at the Honorable Grass cutter, they were called traitors.
Dino and Sani vindicated.

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by baylord101(m): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2017
Not again
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 20, 2017
This guy is an opportunist grin

5 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by scribble: 9:34am On Apr 20, 2017
Shine ur eyes in 2019

U guys elected this hoodrat after he beat his wife and it was all over he news

The he beat his new wife and it was all over the news

Then he beat his side chick and SR still carried it with linda

Now u r saying u need to shine ur eyes b4 2019

The mumu worrying Nigerians has completed MBA in hell fire

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by sapientia(m): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2017
You are a senator for crying out loud.. respect your age and the Nation..

This is a national tragedy.

10 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by jericco1(m): 10:16am On Apr 20, 2017
Lol what a way to finger someone.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by qualityovenbake(m): 10:17am On Apr 20, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by voicelez: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2017
God has finally stepped into Nigeria politics, thieves fighting themselves... Development comes when the executive and legislator are both independent. sharing of money would not be easy thereby helping the masses to benefit

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by daewoorazer(m): 10:17am On Apr 20, 2017
Why must we vote for rich and popular personalities and parties.

It's high time we start voting for responsible and intelligent men, even if the contestant is coming via KOWA

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2017
bad guy
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by maxiuc(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2017
my guy today was praying for his Gp is raise hmmm i was like who need Gps dis days all you need is a little experience you are good to go

politics make i hear sey i no join
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by okonja(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2017
No be today
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by efygirl: 10:18am On Apr 20, 2017
Somebody should kindly interpret this cos I don't understand d Lang thanks guys
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by ekanDamie: 10:19am On Apr 20, 2017
but I dont understand
when fayose says babachair lawals suspension is long overdue
and Dino melaiye is here mocking lawal too
I ask myself, are this people feigning saints? aren't they same?
they should be mute and stop displaying hypocricy
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by olusola200: 10:19am On Apr 20, 2017
Is dino saint ?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:20am On Apr 20, 2017
Wot is this The man na Nigeria senator abi na Kenya republic he dey represent

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by tuniski: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2017
scribble:
Shine ur eyes in 2019

U guys elected this hoodrat after he beat his wife and it was all over he news

The he beat his new wife and it was all over the news

Then he beat his side chick and SR still carried it with linda

Now u r saying u need to shine ur eyes b4 2019

The mumu worrying Nigerians has completed MBA in hell fire
He will win again come 2019. Aje kun iya maestro the most vibrant senator of the 8th assembly. Hater must hate!

10 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by AntiWailer: 10:21am On Apr 20, 2017
Foolish man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by repogirl(f): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2017
Lol! Pls can someone translate that Dino's poem?

'Ajekun iya ni o je'
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by Hemanwel(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2017
Senator Dino Melaye is one of the youngest senators of the 8th Assembly. He is in his early 40s. He sure cannot reason, behave and act more than his age.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by danot1030: 10:21am On Apr 20, 2017
How did he expect his biafuro supporters to understand him?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by olamath(m): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2017
Making law for the country is a serious biznes, how do we come by all these comedians in the senate.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by oshe11: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2017
Wats the meaning of Aje kun iya kos kennyblaq kept repeating it bt ayamu nt understood it

My Yoruba Folks Help Me Out
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by yashau(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2017
i think fg should make yoruba as our official language

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And His Staff (Photo) / Protesters Sleep On The Road To Demand Saraki's Resignation / Which Cities Are Nigeria's Most Important Economically?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.