Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court (26913 Views)

Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam / US Court Jails Nigerian Hacker Obinna Obioha For $6.5m Fraud (photo) / Police Arrest Man For N4.5m Fraud Through Fake Bank Alerts (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by Zebrudaya666: 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
KingsleyMalcolm:

Which Engineer? When did a stolen phone/laptop seller turn Engineer? Abeg no dey guck am. I know that kid very well and he is one frustrated person.

Lol you don show yourself again waranimals grin
Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by omenkaLives(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
Zebrudaya666:
[s][/s]
Keep fooling your frustrated self
Pained little ipob lad. cheesy

What's gonna be the name of your next moniker, Mr "mechanical engineer with good CGPA"? cheesy cheesy

You my friend seem to be the most frustrated on the forum.. Just look at these.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by KingsleyMalcolm: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Zebrudaya666:

Lol you don show yourself again waranimals grin

What is waranimals? Just stop lying and calling yourself engineer when we know whats up. Please stop the lies abeg.
Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by KingsleyMalcolm: 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
Zebrudaya666:

Frustrated woman beater old fool

The mod should ban you forever, you contribute nothing to this forum than insult and stalking your god- Omenka.
Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by Zebrudaya666: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
KingsleyMalcolm:

What is waranimals? Just stop lying and calling yourself engineer when we know whats up. Please stop the lies abeg.
am what your nna i can never be n'ime miserable life ya tongue
Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by KingsleyMalcolm: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
So Zebrudaya666 is not an engineer as he claims. shocked

Busted! cheesy cheesy

Jetleeee, come see what they've done to your boy.. cheesy cheesy

Engineer for where? Buhahahahahaha Abeg no kill me, maybe people that sell stolen phones and laptops are now called Engineer. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by KingsleyMalcolm: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Zebrudaya666:
am what your nna i can never be n'ime miserable life ya tongue

Cry cry baby. When i hammer your flat head now, you will cry to the mods. Dont you have shame?
Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by Zebrudaya666: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
KingsleyMalcolm:

Cry cry baby. When i hammer your flat head now, you will cry to the mods. Dont you have shame?
of course i will infact that's what am exactly going to do

if e pain you kiss the dust
Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by KingsleyMalcolm: 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
Zebrudaya666:
well am just warming up
me and omenkalives have a long time to play

i love playing with old fools

you're free to watch us from the sideline or join the play too

You are just wasting your life bro, insulting those that are better than you in real life. You better dont kill yourself. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by KingsleyMalcolm: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
Zebrudaya666:

lol that because none of your family members can solve ordinary first law of thermodynamics does not makes another person dumb like your generations grin

kiss the truth

cc
Omenkalives

Aba illiterate, are you tired selling stolen phones and laptops? I saw your pics when you were caught, cant stop laughing. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by KingsleyMalcolm: 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Zebrudaya666:
of course i will infact that's what am exactly going to do

if e pain you kiss the dust

I wont bother reporting you cos you will still come up with a new handle. Jobless illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by Zebrudaya666: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
KingsleyMalcolm:

You are just wasting your life bro, insulting those that are better than you in real life. You better dont kill yourself. Lol
bros I insult people that doesn't like to respect their old age
people like omenkalives

and mind you yes you may be better than me but you don't foot my bills so if you fork up I'll insult you.

and yes again I don't claim to be an internet imaginary billionaire so you maybe better me or vice - versa
Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by Zebrudaya666: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
KingsleyMalcolm:

I wont bother reporting you cos you will still come up with a new handle. Jobless illiterate.
hmmmm am jobless agreed
but i earn an honest living via my flourishing business
Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by omenkaLives(m): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
KingsleyMalcolm:

When I see these, I can only imagine what a terrible and tragic life whoever is behind it is living.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by KingsleyMalcolm: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
Zebrudaya666:
people like omenkalives

and mind you yes you may be better than me but you don't foot my bills so if you fork up I'll insult you.

and yes again I don't claim to be an internet imaginarbillionaire so you maybe better me or vice - versa

So what do you gain in stalking and insulting him? You are only giving yourself high blood pressure. The person you are stalking dont even give a f.uck and you creating different handles to insult him, only jobless people behave that way. I cant insult you cos you are already an insult to yourself. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by omenkaLives(m): 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Zebrudaya666:
people like omenkalives

and yes again I don't claim to be an internet imaginary billionaire so you maybe better me or vice - versa
Graduate indeed.. grin grin grin

Mechanical engrish grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by KingsleyMalcolm: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
Zebrudaya666:

hmmmm am jobless agreed
but i earn an honest living via my flourishing business

Selling stolen phones and laptop is not an honest business. Go get a life bro, one moniker EmeritusMbaM exposed you here last year so stop the lies. Dont you have shame?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by KingsleyMalcolm: 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
When I see these, I can only imagine what a terrible and tragic life whoever is behind it is living.. cheesy

You will donate money to that kid if you see the frustrated person behind that handle, just one ragtag and frustrated kid. Lets pray for him please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by omenkaLives(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
KingsleyMalcolm:

So what do you gain in stalking and insulting him? You are only giving yourself high blood pressure. The person you are stalking dont even give a f.uck and you creating different handles to insult him, only jobless people behave that way. I cant insult you cos you are already an insult to yourself. Lol
See what the hustler wrote.. cheesy

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by omenkaLives(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
KingsleyMalcolm:

Selling stolen phones and laptop is not an honest business. Go get a life bro, one moniker EmeritusMbaM exposed you here last year so stop the lies. Dont you have shame?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by KingsleyMalcolm: 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
See what the hustler wrote.. cheesy

I know him in real life, one handle exposed him last year. I cant remember that thread, the guy splashed his pics here and he had to beg the guy. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by Ramaa(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Biafra you mean?
Biafra is part of Nigeria......all are Nigerians.....so all are criminals.....
Re: Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court by KingsleyMalcolm: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
SadistIroh:
mynd lalsticlala

Shuoooo. You had to register a new handle just now to post this nonsense. Now i know something is wrong with you. Pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gombe Pastor, Emmanuel, Tortures 10-Year-Old Boy With An Electric Iron / Lagos Party: Police Arrest, Charge Erelu Okin Over Petrol Souvenir / Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.