Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] (24853 Views)

Stella Damasus Shares 1999 Throwback Photo With Rita Dominic And Monalisa Chinda / AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by Arewa12: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Great movie

http:///2piZLFx
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by kutchs: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
petsam11:
This film took 7years to make! Wow! I just wanna see it! Love u Rita Dominic #RiriOfLife #NwaforMbaise #Country5 #Country5NdiOma
Ndi bee anyi n'ile gburugburu elekekwaa m unu o!!!
Ya gaziee Kwara unu o!!!
Ya dikwara unu na-nma oooo!!!
Iseeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Etua ka odi!!!
Nna iwu onye Mba5?

Ya dikwara gi mma.

Ole isi Mbaise isi?
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by YesNo(m): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
kingthreat:
76 movie was just there. A military movie where they had to turn off the light when there was a gunshot. Nigerian movies still have a long way to go.

Nollywood makes me shake my head when I remember that BURNING TRAIN... that Indian movie.. was made over 25 years ago. And we are still @ this level making a million movies every year and till now none can still rival the first KING KONG movie.

na wah. next thing u will see dem on red carpet talking like they just finished acting Terminator 2.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by donwilly3: 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
please where can I buy d movie from ??
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] by kingthreat(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
YesNo:

Nollywood makes me shake my head when I remember that BURNING TRAIN... that Indian movie.. was made over 25 years ago. And we are still @ this level making a million movies every year and till now none can still rival the first KING KONG movie.

na wah. next thing u will see dem on red carpet talking like they just finished acting Terminator 2.

True talk bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Kehinde Bankole Is The Denim Queen In Stunning New Photos / Uche Jombo Slammed Over Libya Slave Trade / Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.