Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,917 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? (57546 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by viklam: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2012
Akinbros registered on this great forum on july 26 by 9.57pm . Made a post praising dan. There was a response to that post. Dan that has been keeping mute in respect of he promised, Suddenly show up and be making comments... Hellooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by uzotex1000: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2012
danielng:

Hi Marychi,

I agree with yo that many may feel that he is greedy but the truth is that he can make as much as that from sports betting.

I have sent you a mail already.

good luck

Daniel.

Please send me details of the Sport betting uzoiwuagwu@yahoo.com

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by danielng: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2012
Rule1:
take advantage of Bankroll management, self control, results reaction and a whole load of others that induce profiteering possibility, however emotion can trigger certain personal flaws that can damage our own winning potential.

There is absolutely no difference between the effects of emotional imbalance on gambling and on investing. If youa€™re emotionally involved. STOP. Walk away for a while.

I'll keep posting them ok.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by AKMoney1(m): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2012
danielng: Rule1:
take advantage of Bankroll management, self control, results reaction and a whole load of others that induce profiteering possibility, however emotion can trigger certain personal flaws that can damage our own winning potential.

There is absolutely no difference between the effects of emotional imbalance on gambling and on investing. If youa€™re emotionally involved. STOP. Walk away for a while.

Apart from ladbroke which other sportbook offer virtual football and accept Nigeria?
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2012
danielng: Rule1:

If you are not sharing, just let me know. Instead of wasting my time. The only difference between you and a scammer is you haven't demanded for money-its one excuse after the other, I am really tired of waiting. Even 100mb should be uploaded in 6 hours worst case.

I told you how much I have stuck with bet365 at the moment based on your talk to provide your system. It's really saddening. I just hope in a bid to meet wagering requirements to withdraw my money, I don't lose it all. sad
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by danielng: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2012
AK Money:

Apart from ladbroke which other sportbook offer virtual football and accept Nigeria?

What is the problem with Ladbrokes?
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by mcsunny03yahoocom(m): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2012
where can i get cheap gsm recharge pins in Warri or Portharcourt.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by mmkamson(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2012
danielng:

Hi AccoPen,

Hope you are doing good.

I don't need to post it hear, honestly my reason is because of how people in the part of the world see Punters (bettors). They categorize us as 'irresponsible' but i don't care since i a make a living from it, probably those people don't earn up to 50k/mnt from jobs they do hear.

I sent in this piece because of edomankede who needs information. You can make further research ok, no information is hidden!

Dan.
Hi Dan i need the info on the sport betting thing pls send it to mallory.kamson@gmail.com.
Thanks Kamson
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2012
mmkamson:
Hi Dan i need the info on the sport betting thing pls send it to mallory.kamson@gmail.com.
Thanks Kamson
Do not waste your time. He is so full of excuses why he can't give it to you.

I saw the material even on clickbank but as you know, we can't buy from there.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by AKMoney1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2012
danielng:

What is the problem with Ladbrokes?

Nothing but I need more sites offering virtual football.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2012
AK Money:

Nothing but I need more sites offering virtual football.
Please do you have a system tht works, I have money trapped in my bet365 account. I funded to claim full bonus hoping dan would share his system but it has been one excuse after the other. Now I have all of that money stuck there. Please help if you can.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by awesome12(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2012
Daniel,
I need the info on football betting pls inbox me at
olalyd@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Danoe(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2012
40k can process u a partnership deed in a marketing firm! If you promote for marketing purpose the firms products, you can make the amount you expects!
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by AKMoney1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2012
blink182: Please do you have a system tht works, I have money trapped in my bet365 account. I funded to claim full bonus hoping dan would share his system but it has been one excuse after the other. Now I have all of that money stuck there. Please help if you can.

Sorry bro, I only know about virtual football betting and not live football betting.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by AKMoney1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2012
Danoe: 40k can process u a partnership deed in a marketing firm! If you promote for marketing purpose the firms products, you can make the amount you expects!

Do you mean film?
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2012
AK Money:

Sorry bro, I only know about virtual football betting and not live football betting.
Yeah, its virtual football I was referring to. Can Ladbrokes be verified with drivers license?
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by AKMoney1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2012
blink182: Yeah, its virtual football I was referring to. Can Ladbrokes be verified with drivers license?

Sure but I don't think you have to go through all those verification stuffs as far as ladbrokes is concern
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 31, 2012
smiley
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by AKMoney1(m): 7:15am On Jul 31, 2012
blink182: Please can you mail me your virtual soccer strategy? Mavorons (at) gmail.com

You got mail.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by rudzob: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2012
Kindly send me the information on sport betting;rudzob2001@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by danielng: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2012
@ Blink182

Why you too get bad mouth.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
danielng: @ Blink182

Why you too get bad mouth.
Lol, why I no go get bad mouth when you don put my $400 for voice mail. If God insurance no cover me, I wonder where I go de. Hope you know say that na people salary. If you no wan share, you for just talk make I rest, any way sha. I no vex again. If you really get am and you wan share, then share. I am just looking for supplementary income. I no wan wait till retirement before my eye go clear. Peace.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by AKMoney1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
blink182: Lol, why I no go get bad mouth when you don put my $400 for voice mail. If God insurance no cover me, I wonder where I go de. Hope you know say that na people salary. If you no wan share, you for just talk make I rest, any way sha. I no vex again. If you really get am and you wan share, then share. I am just looking for supplementary income. I no wan wait till retirement before my eye go clear. Peace.

You can recover your lost in folds bro. Virtual football is the answer and you need to do it by yourself.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2012
AK Money:

You can recover your lost in folds bro. Virtual football is the answer and you need to do it by yourself.
Its not a loss yet, the money is just stuck there as I haven't met wagering requirements. I need to wager $1200 cumulatively to withdraw. If you can help, please do. As for what we discussed by mail, I'm not in, share or just enjoy alone.

I know how many people I made happy with this my thread and I know what I gained by doing it https://www.nairaland.com/931753/promised-forex-library
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Michky: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
blink182: Its not a loss yet, the money is just stuck there as I haven't met wagering requirements. I need to wager $1200 cumulatively to withdraw. If you can help, please do. As for what we discussed by mail, I'm not in, share or just enjoy alone.

I know how many people I made happy with this my thread and I know what I gained by doing it https://www.nairaland.com/931753/promised-forex-library
I looked through your thread and wow!. Obviously, forex is never a reliable option when it comes to guaranteed income. Really sad. If i may humbly ask, what would you say your mistakes have been, regarding fx during the years? I 'll like to learn. & if i may ask: if Dan is insisting on not sharing, cant he manage your account for you? N.B. Its non of my biz and am not taking anybody's side here o. *Just saying*.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Michky: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
AK Money:

Money making via Virtual football? How do i go about it? Please enlighten me a bit. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply)

Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos / Top 5 Highest Earning CEOs In Nigeria Receive N272M To N586 Million Yearly / Chidi Adimabuah: Get Free Business Promotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.