Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? (57558 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2012
Michky: I looked through your thread and wow!. Obviously, forex is never a reliable option when it comes to guaranteed income. Really sad. If i may humbly ask, what would you say your mistakes have been, regarding fx during the years? I 'll like to learn. & if i may ask: if Dan is insisting on not sharing, cant he manage your account for you? N.B. Its non of my biz and am not taking anybody's side here o. *Just saying*.
Ok let me treat your questions one at a time.

To start with, forex is a very reliable option if you have your emotions (greed and fear) under control. Those emotions can make you wipe out a $10, 000 account in 15 pips. Once you have that under control and constantly in check, you are good to go. A very good way to have them in check is developing a trading strategy and sticking to it no matter what. Sounds easy in theory but in practise, after your strategy gives you 6 consecutive losing trades, you get tempted to modify or abandon it. As you can see my library(that is part of it by the way, I fell victim to dumping strategies when they gave me consecutive loses.

My biggest mistake was greed, greed and more greed. I conquered fear and became greedy and with each successful trade, I fell deeper into greed. It got to the extent where it became a sport between me and friends. Who made the most money, we could put 60% of our accounts in one trade-that was what we thought scalping was about.

grin grin grin grin manage my account ke, I will rather lose money myself than have someone lose it for me. I have grown to take responsibilities for my mistake. Maybe 9 or 10 years back when I started internet high risk business, Dan would have swooped me off my feet and had me even sending the cash to him to manage. Those days are gone. If not for laziness, I have internet blue prints that make serious cash, problem is, it's a real business and like real businesses-it takes time to actually start making money.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Sonnik212(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2012
Hi danielng...pls dont mind those idiots doubting about football betting biz...i started sometimes last yr with a bankroll of $465 n i made almost $3465 in my 8 mnths trading but regretably,i lost all d money because i was banking on weekly trades as against d daily trades...i realized my mistake too late..i wanted 2 start again by august and i would like you to 4ward the info 2 my email sonnik21@gmail.com so that i can learn one or 2 things...thanks,waiting in anticipation
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by richmans(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2012
Daniel pls i ll nid dat football beting my mail is feelcooltomakecash@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
Sonnik212: Hi danielng...pls dont mind those idiots doubting about football betting biz...i started sometimes last yr with a bankroll of $465 n i made almost $3465 in my 8 mnths trading but regretably,i lost all d money because i was banking on weekly trades as against d daily trades...i realized my mistake too late..i wanted 2 start again by august and i would like you to 4ward the info 2 my email sonnik21@gmail.com so that i can learn one or 2 things...thanks,waiting in anticipation
It is your crippled father that is an idiot

1 Like

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by leke76: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2012
hey Daniel pls send it 2 me too ahmad.adeleke@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by solcartzz: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2012
@danielng
Pls I would also like to get the info on the betting ishhh....my email(sol.clinton@yahoo.com)
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by sajods(m): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2012
Dan, pls help me wit d info via my mail sajods@gmail.com. Tanx in advance
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2012
I am really sorry for you guys, keep waiting for ebook that will turn $100 to $1600 a month via virtual sports for that matter.

Common sense can't tell you guys that even if it was existing, it will take the bookmaker less than 3 days to correct the flaw. As a matter of fact, you are likely to lose all even before you withdraw.

Don't mess with bookmakers they are damn smart.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Michky: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2012
blink182: I am really sorry for you guys, keep waiting for ebook that will turn $100 to $1600 a month via virtual sports for that matter.

Common sense can't tell you guys that even if it was existing, it will take the bookmaker less than 3 days to correct the flaw. As a matter of fact, you are likely to lose all even before you withdraw.

Don't mess with bookmakers they are damn smart.
Leave dem make dem sidon dia dey wait.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by deleo16(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

I will advise you to keep your N40k first and study Network Markets like Avenues to Wealth which you will fully join with N55k and make even up to N100,000 monthly.

Betterstill,you can as well join this Network Market with full information at

www.allsolutionsnetwork.info all for FREE

or just link up with

www.allsolutionsnetwork.mobi if you are on
mobile now to join and get started.

Goodluck...
pls how real is the biz can u share more light into this biz
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Toomaxi(m): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2012
Hi dan pls send me d info 4 sports betin, affliatemax@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by obyspice(f): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
For those of you who need advise on how to make profit or earnings through their N40k I advise u get in touch with me. You need not invest N40 on this one it cost just N15,500 for registeration and you begin to earn and make money! Seriously no joke I am a testimony for now.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by legalwealth(m): 1:47am On Aug 05, 2012
You can run GOOGLE ADSENSE business with your 40k

Visit here @ www.2go.wall.fm/forum/topic/22 to download a GUIDE EBOOK on how to set up your Google Adsense all without a dime.

Goodluck...

1 Like

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by waltmart: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2012
www.waltmartinvestment.com is a secured place to be
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by tegaflexy: 4:19am On Aug 06, 2012
The truth is there no such football betting report that can help you make so much money within a short time...na lie

i can send u 10 of such reports,na u sabi...you just cant make more than peanuts from football betting even Akin Alabi sef know

Buh if u care to know a sure legitimate online business holds d key and dats where the online money is...
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by yellowman2225(m): 5:53am On Aug 06, 2012
PURPLEBOLT LIMITED was founded and registered in Nigeria in April 12 2011. It is a private company wholly owned by Nigerians. The company's registration number is RC: 947034. The company operation is situated at 26a Adesina street link, off obafemi awolowo way, ikeja, Lagos. PURPLEBOLT provides outstanding Information Technology services primarily focusing on Online Internet Advertising and Marketing.
With us, its simply riches within reach.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why should I participate?
Participating makes sense because you can hardly loose. There is knowledge to be gained and cash to be made with little or no input on your side. That’s the reason for our slogan “Riches Within Reach”.
You read and learn free
You answer only 3 objective questions on what you have read
You earn at least N2,000 Daily/ Weekly
Lastly, its free to join, Free to gain knowledge and absolutely free to earn reccurrent Income Everyweel.
How do I participate?
To participate, simply register by visiting this link HERE http://f.sotimed.com/referral.php?ref=575 Sign up and expect our notification for the next quiz.
What do I need to participate?

All you need is either a laptop or a mobile phone such as blackberry phone, Nokia Phones etc with internet connection. The site has been tested very well on blackberry browsers as well as nokia but the outcome on other mobile phone browsers is not guaranteed. Most GSM Network now give free Megabite so you dont have to spend money on Internet cost because you only need to spend few minutes on the internet.
Hope this is not a scam?

Generally we will prove how genuine we are over time but for now, we can guarantee you that if anybody is asking you to pay money into a particular account, asking you for your ATM pin, or to send a recharge card to a particular mail address or phone number, disregard it immediately because purplebolt management will NEVER ask you to do that.
We have requested for your account details in our sign-up form, please note that completing this field is OPTIONAL and we requested for it because we intend to make paying into your bank account possible however for those that are skeptical and for this reason have decided not to complete the account details field, your phone line will simply be credited with the credit worth the amount you have won. WE WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR MONEY, WE ONLY GIVE.
Will I have to pay any money?

No, you don’t need to pay us any money to participate.
How will I know the date and time for the Quiz

Currently, Quiz starts by exactly 5PM on Sundays and only lasts for 10 Minutes. We will however notify your GSM Mobile phone as soon as we have new Quizes.
How soon after a quiz will the results be available?

The results will be available 10 minutes after quiz starts.
How will I know if I’m a winner?
Your name and phone number will appear in the list of winners when you visit the correction page. You might also receive SMS notification. You should also see it on your homepage how much it is you have won.
How long before I get paid?

Depending on the bank, it might take up to 72 hours but we will pay instantly. If you are recharging your phone with the money won, you should get it almost instantly.
How do I get paid?

Payment shall be made into you bank account or your phone shall be recharged depending on the option you choose. If you are a winner, you shall be chanced to choose your mode of payment from the home page or correction page.
How often will the quizzes be hosted?

For now, since its just starting, we will strive to host at least a quiz in a week and over time, it might change to daily.
How will I know when there is a quiz?

Please follow us on twitter(@purplebolts) and join our fanpage on facebook. Occasionally, we might send text messages too. Feel free to check our website HERE
http://f.sotimed.com/referral.php?ref=575
Best of Luck in your new venture.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by danielng: 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
Please with the inclusion of South Hampton, West Ham and Reading into the new premiership season, how have you found it...ok or not? For those who received the info and those who have started after my guide. Please let me know because i see myself as a shephard who have to tend to his flocks so that no one get missing or lacking. We have to progress i have sent this thought to your various e-mails but for those who have not kept communication with me should let me know should they need adjustment and further guide. Remember it still remain FREE.

Thank you all.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by mcburneys(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
Daniel am interestd in d sports betting pls send it to my email:atasun4real@yahoo.com...thnx
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Dopefiend(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
danielng: Please with the inclusion of South Hampton, West Ham and Reading into the new premiership season, how have you found it...ok or not? For those who received the info and those who have started after my guide. Please let me know because i see myself as a shephard who have to tend to his flocks so that no one get missing or lacking. We have to progress i have sent this thought to your various e-mails but for those who have not kept communication with me should let me know should they need adjustment and further guide. Remember it still remain FREE.

Thank you all.

@danielng plz send it to my email address...........dopefiend78@yahoo.com.........thanks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Sonnik212(m): 3:59am On Aug 09, 2012
@danielng.,..i havent gotten the info yet despite my sending you a request.in case you have 4ggten,pls send to sonnik21@rocketmail.com.tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos / Top 5 Highest Earning CEOs In Nigeria Receive N272M To N586 Million Yearly / Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.