Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:14 PM

IPOB Appoints New Heads And Co-ordinators. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Appoints New Heads And Co-ordinators. (1132 Views)

See The Full List Of New Heads Of Federal Agencies Appointed By Buhari / Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) / Buhari Appoints New Heads For Four Tertiary Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Appoints New Heads And Co-ordinators. by DocHMD: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2017
IPOB has appointed
new leaders to run its affairs.
Media and Publicity Secretary of
the group, Emma Powerful, in a
statement yesterday, said the new
leaders are expected to work
under the command of their
leader, Nnamdi Kanu and his
deputy, Mazi Uche Mefor.
Those appointed include Mazi

George Onyeibe from Agbor, Delta
State [/b]who is now Africa
Representative

[b]Interim Nigeria
Coordinator; Mazi Tonye Tiger
Amachree, an Ijaw from Bayelsa
State now becomes the Biafra land
coordinator.

Mazi Ategwa William Eje from Cross Rivers State assumes the office of Deputy Biafra land coordinator.

The regional coordinators are Mazi
Akpan from Ikot-Ekpene, Akwa
Ibom State, [/b]representing Biafra
land East;

[b]Mazi Duke Oyibo from
Ugheli South, Delta State,

representing Biafra land West and

Mazi Aghaerigbo Chukwujindu
from Ikeduru,
Owerri Imo State,
representing Biafra land Central.

m.guardian.ng/news/igbo-groups-adopt-nnamdi-kanu-as-their-leader-ipob-appoints-new-heads/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Appoints New Heads And Co-ordinators. by DocHMD: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2017
lalasticlala eeeeeee!
Re: IPOB Appoints New Heads And Co-ordinators. by DocHMD: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2017
Why are SS joining IPOB don't they want to hate SE so that our Ewedu muslim skulls can rejoice?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Appoints New Heads And Co-ordinators. by DocHMD: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2017
Shoottokill, Thuggcheetah, amarabae, bmcskullminer, Mirabelarode, ikechu10, pazienza, Ipobexposed, vintage001, ekinematics, zombieterror, antiNigeria, divide9ja, biaframustcome, sarrki, madridguy,vedaxcool, engineerboat, jetleee.

Abeg call others.

Isrealjones and aufbauh my fellow ewedu muslim welcome. grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Appoints New Heads And Co-ordinators. by TippyTop(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2017
Mogidi is in charge of Edo IPOB lol
Re: IPOB Appoints New Heads And Co-ordinators. by DocHMD: 11:31am On Apr 20, 2017
TippyTop:
Mogidi is in charge of Edo IPOB lol

Where is that my good friend sef?
Re: IPOB Appoints New Heads And Co-ordinators. by TippyTop(m): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2017
DocHMD:

Where is that my good friend sef?
grin grin
Re: IPOB Appoints New Heads And Co-ordinators. by prince985(m): 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
another harzadous news to the health of d skull miners
victorvezx please come and start trying to seperate SS from SE grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Appoints New Heads And Co-ordinators. by victorvezx(m): 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
prince985:
another harzadous news to the health of d skull miners

victorvezx please come and start trying to seperate SS from SE grin
Hahaha, my bro, this is just Ipob attempt at saving face. Pure propaganda to make it seem the south south people are interested in their biafran fraud. Tell me who in the south south know all this people they appoint. Each state in the south south has at least 6 million people in population, if 10 or even 100 rogues support Biafra, it does not mean dey speak for others. Keep appointing them, at the end na Nigeria u go still face before u move
Re: IPOB Appoints New Heads And Co-ordinators. by OreMI22: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
IPOB needs to focus on protesting at the United Nations for a U.N. supervised REFERENDUM On Biafra independence.
Re: IPOB Appoints New Heads And Co-ordinators. by Notasyouthink: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
victorvezx:

Hahaha, my bro, this is just Ipob attempt at saving face. Pure propaganda to make it seem the south south people are interested in their biafran fraud. Tell me who in the south south know all this people they appoint. Each state in the south south has at least 6 million people in population, if 10 or even 100 rogues support Biafra, it does not mean dey speak for others. Keep appointing them, at the end na Nigeria u go still face before u move
Nobody knows them the same way Nobody knew KANU but today reverse is the case. Even your god buhari was not in the list of who is who when the likes of Nnamdi Azikiwe, awolowo, ahmadu Bello and the host of them were piloting the​ affairs of this contraption but, today buhari is your presidiot. So, keep shouting "Nobody know them" until its too late for you and your likes.

The problem with you afonjas is that you don't ​know how to think outside the box... By the way which nigeria are we going to face??

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Appoints New Heads And Co-ordinators. by MXrep: 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
victorvezx:

According to federal sources, Anambra with population of 5.5 million is the most populated in SE/SS followed by rivers with 5 million

1 Like

Re: IPOB Appoints New Heads And Co-ordinators. by victorvezx(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Nobody knows them the same way Nobody knew KANU but today reverse is the case. Even your god buhari was not in the list of who is who when the likes of Nnamdi Azikiwe, awolowo, ahmadu Bello and the host of them were piloting the​ affairs of this contraption but, today buhari is your presidiot. So, keep shouting "Nobody know them" until its too late for you and your likes.

The problem with you afonjas is that you don't ​know how to think outside the box... By the way which nigeria are we going to face??
The Nigeria that is currently smashing ur flat-heads
Re: IPOB Appoints New Heads And Co-ordinators. by Notasyouthink: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
victorvezx:

The Nigeria that is currently smashing ur flat-heads
Smashing Lolzz we've not started our own Smashing because, we're still creating awareness so that should incase we start our own no country will come to your rescue the way they did in 67-70 even your vampire soldiers knows this that's why they have been running helter skelter denying their atrocities.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Appoints New Heads And Co-ordinators. by OreMI22: 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
I want to appeal to pro-Biafra activists to stop street protests to stop getting killed by Nigerian troops.

Please ask for Biafra the right way if that is what the majority of people want. You have the right to do so.

I want to draw our people's attention to the United Nations Charter 

http://www.ohchr.org/EN/UDHR/Documents/UDHR_Translations/eng.pdf   

Article 15

Article 20

Article 21

Article 30

Ask for your Fundamental Human Rights of free association to be upheld through "A UNITED NATIONS SPONSORED REFERENDUM ON BIAFRA QUESTION"

You got to ask the right way.
Re: IPOB Appoints New Heads And Co-ordinators. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
MXrep:

According to federal sources, Anambra with population of 5.5 million is the most populated in SE/SS followed by rivers with 5 million

Lol.
Anambra more populated than Rivers?
Anyways I wasn't surprised after seeing the name of the poster.
IPOB youth as usual.

(1) (Reply)

4 Challenges Biafra Will Face After Independence / Biafra: The Agony Of Over One Million Igbos In Benue State / Nnamdi Kanu Brought South East To A Standstill, Made Tyrants Tremble – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.