Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court (27733 Views)

Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Chinese Man Arrested At Kano Airport With Over 300K All In N5 Denomination. PICS / Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by wink2015(m): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Igbo boys at it again!

Their long throat for BIG DOLLARS AND POUND STERLING is too much and it is dragging them to take unnecessary risk indulging in drug trafficking and drug crimes. They prefer short cut and "GET RICH QUICK SYNDROME"

I hope they do not try such criminal act in country like Indonesia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia etc were the penalty for drug trafficking is death by firing squad or hanging!

At the same time they are spoiling the good name of Nigeria in the global community!

I wonder what will happen if the BIAFRA state is finally created for the Igbos

They will turn Biafra republic into an International state for the production of illicit drugs!

Igbos that are involved in drug trafficking should learn to be contented with the little life could offer them. There are so many decent ways to make money and they should follow just that!

Those none igbos that are also involve in drug trafficking should also desist from the drug trade and find themselves something legitimate to do!

Our local community do not help matter. We this drug trafficker manage to sail through to success through drug trade they built castle in the air and our so called traditional ruler give them big traditional titles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by brownhawk: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Not again.

This is not about IPOB,Afonja or whatever names these young people call it on Nairaland.

These guys are not known as Easterners outside Nigeria,but as Nigerians only.

And as a result of that,anybody holding a Nigerian Passport is a fair target for humiliation by a foreign Country at their port of Entry,or even if you live in some countries and you have nothing to do with drugs i.e S.A. and India.

The image of the Country Suffers.

Let us sensitize others about why drug dealing is bad. Let us talk to our friends,neighbours and family about the shame this trade brings.

The Easterners should have an honest conversations with themselves. This has to stop please.

if biafra is achieved Nigeria's image will be redeemed cos the whole world will know who the real criminals are

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by chib4true(m): 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
OnePunchMan:

Well no country has questioned me based on any of these neither has any country flagged a Nigerian as a terrorist but you'll be lying to yourself if you say they don't see us a drug pushers. It is a fact.

I'm still being vindicated the more you seem to clarify your stand.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
Ab'm nwafo Igbo. Abughi onye Yoruba. As an Igbo man I will continue to say the truth. I do not care if my Umunna brothers call me afonja or not

We Igbos have forgotten the principles of Ezi aha ka ego. Now we Igbos can do anything for money be it cocaine trafficking or human sacrifice and rituals. We Igbos can sell our babies because of money. We Igbos can kidnap our father because of money. We Igbos can kill our mother for money rituals
YOU ARE A COMPLETE EFULU EFU, A BIG TIME OLANIHI, ILARA NIHI. MY PAPA SAY I BE IGBO
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by bukaeno1: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
midehi2:
choi! dem wan spoil ds Cambodia country for us, the visa dey sure wella and good to earn money there if you work hard shocked

plz are you in Cambodia I just got a job there and am having issue with visa process cuz this drug people don spoil naija name badly my employer went to immigration office to process my visa and they are rejecting it cuz am from Nigeria the man was surprised but am just praying that if he goes back they will accept cuz am devastated now
see below my conversation as screen shot

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by panpan(m): 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Peace2love:
I have learned one lesson here, which is "BEWARE OF MAKING FRIENDS AT THE AIRPORT" I no fit shout

Quite true, this is a very important lesson. However, if there is no evidence against Paschal, he should be released.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Emmybright1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
i no tell you? those natives were always common in this department grin grin

no wonder they want to seperate tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by YonkijiSappo: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jetleeee:
Why are they arresting my people for development? What exactly have we done to deserve this? Why the marginalization? They better tread softly and not incur the wrath of Abiama

What they don't know is that no matter how much they try, they can't stop us from developing Cambodia. We're formidable

Like the great Chukwudi Amah said in his book "An Ibo that can't develop the whole world, is that one Ibo?"

Their economy will just crash like elloplane if they continue to arrest us

They should go ask Mr widodo of Indonesia how we transformed Indonesia from a third world country to what it is today

Do they know that the Russian army come to Nkpor to buy Humvees?

Do they know that countries like Malaysia and Thailand issue we the children of Abiama developers permit?

As for you Yorubas saying rubbish, you people are just jealous of the fact that you can't be like us

When we finally gain our independence​, we will name our country "Developers republic" because we're whiter than white, whiter than pap.

May Abiama make everything easy for us ooh. Isee

Ipob youth

Iseeeee ooo!!
We are the children of Chukwu Okike.
We are whiter than white, whiter than Akpu!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jetleeee:
Why are they arresting my people for development? What exactly have we done to deserve this? Why the marginalization? They better tread softly and not incur the wrath of Abiama

What they don't know is that no matter how much they try, they can't stop us from developing Cambodia. We're formidable

Like the great Chukwudi Amah said in his book "An Ibo that can't develop the whole world, is that one Ibo?"

Their economy will just crash like elloplane if they continue to arrest us

They should go ask Mr widodo of Indonesia how we transformed Indonesia from a third world country to what it is today

Do they know that the Russian army come to Nkpor to buy Humvees?

Do they know that countries like Malaysia and Thailand issue we the children of Abiama developers permit?

As for you Yorubas saying rubbish, you people are just jealous of the fact that you can't be like us

When we finally gain our independence​, we will name our country "Developers republic" because we're whiter than white, whiter than pap.

May Abiama make everything easy for us ooh. Isee

Ipob youth
You this guy no go kill person for nairaland. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Jetleeee: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Iseeeee ooo!!
We are the children of Chukwu Okike.
We are whiter than white, whiter than Akpu!

My brother we're formidable!

Reporting live from the heart of Biafraland

12 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by YonkijiSappo: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jetleeee:

The great republic of rising Potopoto bubbles...

Abiama is with us!

Hhahahahahaha! cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Jetleeee: 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
Ab'm nwafo Igbo. Abughi onye Yoruba. As an Igbo man I will continue to say the truth. I do not care if my Umunna brothers call me afonja or not

We Igbos have forgotten the principles of Ezi aha ka ego. Now we Igbos can do anything for money be it cocaine trafficking or human sacrifice and rituals. We Igbos can sell our babies because of money. We Igbos can kidnap our father because of money. We Igbos can kill our mother for money rituals

Ezi aha ka ego grin cheesy

Cc: Yonkijisappo

8 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Jetleeee: 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
Abu'm Nwafor Igbo, Abughi Onye Yoruba cheesy

Chit cracks me up every time grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by otunnei: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
[s]
Jetleeee:

[/s]
lie nsi ebea
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by midehi2(f): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
bukaeno1:

plz are you in Cambodia I just got a job there and am having issue with visa process cuz this drug people don spoil naija name badly my employer went to immigration office to process my visa and they are rejecting it cuz am from Nigeria the man was surprised but am just praying that if he goes back they will accept cuz am devastated now
see below my conversation as screen shot
pm me lets talk more
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by ChetaNwaeze: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jetleeee:

Ezi aha ka ego grin cheesy

Cc: Yonkijisappo
Dalu Nwann'em, Chukwu gozi gi.

Meanwhile that lowlifer that has been trolling you and omenkalives is : ''Micheal Emeritus Mba''. He has been bursted a long time ago by General Scatter's led Yoruba insurgents. He is a serial rapist, Armed robber, drug peddler and an exconvict. He presently sells stolen phone accessories at onitsha main market

7 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by akigbemaru: 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Not again.

This is not about IPOB,Afonja or whatever names these young people call it on Nairaland.

These guys are not known as Easterners outside Nigeria,but as Nigerians only.

And as a result of that,anybody holding a Nigerian Passport is a fair target for humiliation by a foreign Country at their port of Entry,or even if you live in some countries and you have nothing to do with drugs i.e S.A. and India.

The image of the Country Suffers.

Let us sensitize others about why drug dealing is bad. Let us talk to our friends,neighbours and family about the shame this trade brings.

The Easterners should have an honest conversations with themselves. This has to stop please.

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by kayo80(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jetleeee:
Why do I have a feeling I'm going to get a lengthy ban today? Hmmm. Especially that travel section mod

I love this moniker so much lol

I am going to create an account with the name Jetleeeeeee, so that you will have to pay me for it in the future. I know that time will come. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by bukaeno1: 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
midehi2:

pm me lets talk more

I have pm you I will be waiting for your response thanks
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by PenisCaP: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
LastProphet:
The usual suspects, brothers to one Peniscap on nairaland, the only master race that can't invent anything except selling drugs and making substandard copies of original products. useless uppity mofos. Only a hybrid dull-brained person will not have figured that drug trade is now almost impossible ESPECIALLY in Asia, yet this self-acclaimed wise men keep getting caught like fowls round the clock

Lazy ass afonja u will die a lazy man go and look for job... this is not skul mining!
I will rather do drugs than afonja skull mining and raping.
Killing innocent people and sell their skull for N2500. Devilsih tribe.
IM FULLY BACK FOR U cool
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by willibounce1(m): 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
Them wan buy lange lover sport.

6 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by LastProphet: 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
PenisCaP:

Lazy ass afonja u will die a lazy man go and look for job... this is not skul mining!
I will rather do drugs than afonja skull mining and raping.
Killing innocent people and sell their skull for N2500. Devilsih tribe.
IM FULLY BACK FOR U cool

otokoto is based where pussycap? morooon

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 21, 2017
Moneyyy:
Afonjas again!
Which kain weed you smoke? grin

8 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by PenisCaP: 1:02am On Apr 21, 2017
LastProphet:

otokoto is based where pussycap? morooon

Skull miner!!.. do u kno ur skull is cheap and worth only N2500 eediot.. grin
Even cheaper than cow skull which is worth over N20000 Hahahhaha.

Anyways Why wont ur skull worth N2500.
Is not same skull dat attended school abroad but can hardly compose good grammar. grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by fareed69(m): 3:02am On Apr 21, 2017
NCAN Baruwa Ipaja reporting

Igbos at it again

They never fail to amaze me

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by omenkaLives(m): 5:43am On Apr 21, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
Dalu Nwann'em, Chukwu gozi gi.

Meanwhile that lowlifer that has been trolling you and omenkalives is : ''Micheal Emeritus Mba''. He has been bursted a long time ago by General Scatter's led Yoruba insurgents. He is a serial rapist, Armed robber, drug peddler and an exconvict. He presently sells stolen phone accessories at onitsha main market

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by israelmao(m): 6:51am On Apr 21, 2017
O Lord purge our land with its inhabitants!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by LastProphet: 7:01am On Apr 21, 2017
PenisCaP:

Skull miner!!.. do u kno ur skull is cheap and worth only N2500 eediot.. grin
Even cheaper than cow skull which is worth over N20000 Hahahhaha.

Anyways Why wont ur skull worth N2500.
Is not same skull dat attended school abroad but can hardly compose good grammar. grin

pussy, pussy, pussy! oh sorry pussyCap! useless iimbecile, i know u are awaiting JAMB result idiot u will die at home waiting for jamb, ella

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by famosh: 8:23am On Apr 21, 2017
Kennitrust:
oh! how I wish people will understand that there is no hidden place for drugs.

you eat am, them catch u

swallow am, them catch u.

u puttam for something, them catch u.

can't a reasonable human being use his brain
to resist the temptation of this deadly deal.

surely, man is the most stubborn creature on earth.
Unfortunately bro, the "developers" are not reasonable humans. They're extremely unintelligent & lack critical thinking but delude themselves that they are smart.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by bukaeno1: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2017
midehi2:

pm me lets talk more

please can you kindly give me your email address or any of contact so that I can communicate with you
thanks
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court by PenisCaP: 10:06am On Apr 21, 2017
LastProphet:

pussy, pussy, pussy! oh sorry pussyCap! useless iimbecile, i know u are awaiting JAMB result idiot u will die at home waiting for jamb, ella

Hahahhha see mumu im wrinting jamb yet im coaching u on grammar. grin
Then u dont deserve to live.
see how u r wrinting offpoint and disjointed lines... cheap skull afonja.
The disadvantage of having N2500 skul. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos / Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) / ABU Professor Murdered After Mob Mistook Him For Boko Haram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.