Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Anyone Know Of A Reliable Website To Sim Unlock A Sony Xperia Phone . - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anyone Know Of A Reliable Website To Sim Unlock A Sony Xperia Phone . (365 Views)

Oneplus 8 Pro Camera Specs Leak, Which Has A Sony IMX689 Sensor / What Happens To Sim Numbers Of Deceased People? / Why I Might Soon Stop Being A Sony Xperia Fanboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Know Of A Reliable Website To Sim Unlock A Sony Xperia Phone . by bassdow: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2017
Anyone Know of a Reliable WebSite to Sim Unlock a Sony Xperia Phone (Sony Xperia SP ).

The phone works fine But sometimes the Touch display freezes. A couple of research shows it's a general software issue that's been resolved.

Now I have flashed the Phone numerous Times But as soon as I flash any OS on the Phone, it request for Network Unlock PIN.

The only way to get the phone back is to restore the backUp I made earlier.

Am always very busy hence would prefer to do the Network Unlocking Myself rather than give it out as I was told it's not something i can wait for.

I was also told I must leave it with them for over 24 hours or More and it's my major phone with Synced emails, WhatsApp, etc .

Hope to get a reliable unlocking website. I know I have to pay But that's not an issue as I have my online payment means at hand.

Thanks
Re: Anyone Know Of A Reliable Website To Sim Unlock A Sony Xperia Phone . by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
I can unlock all phones. Contact me on 08091924813

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Cuts Smart Talk Call Plan? / Goodnews Everyone, Whatsapp Server Is Back / Facebook Is Too Lenient On Those Peddling Hate Speech | Jessica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.