Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. (49869 Views)

Tboss Breaks Down And Lays Curses On Muslim Lady Who Called Her Child 'Ugly' / Lara Olubo, Mercy Aigbe's Friend "Beaten By Mercy's Hubby", Breaks Her Silence / See Fan's Epic Reply To Dr Sid After He Trolls BBN T-boss (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by Jeus(m): 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTGnEpLBZ-U/?taken-by=officialtboss_

TBoss breaks her silence, says she will no longer allow herself to be put in situations

Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tokunbo Idowu aka Tboss has finally come out to address the Kemen Incidence in the Big Brother Naija house, which has refused to die down.

In videos she made and uploaded on instagram, she says she will no longer allow herself to be put in situations that trivialize what happened to her.

Watch Videos below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7tFf8zsgrQ

2nd Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8SDTirEbCM

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/tboss-breaks-her-silence-on-kemen.html

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by Jeus(m): 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
See MORE reactions from fans and Tboss:

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/tboss-breaks-her-silence-on-kemen.html

Lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 fynestboi

1 Share

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by spyroxy1(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
ok
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by JamieNaijaTeam: 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
Tboss, It's raining.

Go and sleep

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by chucs: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
@
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by MxtaMichealz(m): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
ook
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by tribalistseun: 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
Kemen should be in jail by now, period

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by JamieNaijaTeam: 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
tribalistseun:
Kemen should be in jail by now, period

Jail keh, what is this one saying?

If they go to court, he will win.

187 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by tribalistseun: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
JamieNaijaTeam:

Jail keh, what is this one saying?

If they go to court, he will win.
he shouldn't even near any Court, because Nigerian female judges in Nigeria their blood dey hot. Them go remand kemen in prison pending when the case will start proper. That's in 7 years time

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by JamieNaijaTeam: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
tribalistseun:
he shouldn't even near any Court, because Nigerian female judges in Nigeria their blood dey hot. Them go remand kemen in prison pending when the case will start proper. That's in 7 years time

Lol.

This guy though.

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by Goldenheart(m): 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin grin
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by kidman96(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
This matter never still finis?

1 Like

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by rozayx5(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by veekid(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
I see nothing but joblessness, hope she no cry for the video sha? I no get time nor precious MB to waste on one useless pitiful talz

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by bercarray(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
these days i am now beginning to wonder if this place is really nairaland or bbnaijaland,I think payporte should just buy this site and change it's name

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
"In videos she made and uploaded on instagram, she says she will no longer allow herself to be put in situations that trivialize what happened to her." Does she want to sue?

-Useless tokunbo
- You can only sue in South Africa, no court in Nigeria has the jurisdiction

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by Tskon: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by steppin: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
The bbn stories won't stop. Bloggers are taking real advantage of it.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by jeromzy(m): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Why do Nigerians always react?I think it should be a course in our universities Rea 101

6 Likes

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by Silva79(f): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
so OP cant type out what she said

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by 2shur: 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nelly in his hit track called nos 1.
2 is not a winner
And 3 nobody remembers.
I am nos 1.
What it takes 2b nos 1.
Shut d fuc up
Bich.
Fuckin looser
Go get a job.
We sick and fed up to the brim of d recently concluded dull bbn show.
Fuc u bich

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by princechurchill(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
So her hole was too wide that she can feel the hands of a man wey de lift iron hmmm.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by masterP042(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lol. I just dey pity kemen, cos that dude don suffer for this girl hand. They no wan die the matter cry
I pity him

10 Likes

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by kingthreat(m): 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Kemem fingered you, kemem didn't finger you. How is that my concern. I am more concerned on the criminals behind the Ikoyi loot being apprehended because the justice system in this nation is at stake. I am least bothered about the life of an arrogant half-caste LovePeddler.

9 Likes

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by hobermener: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Enough of this madness!!!!
We have important issues at stake in this country seeking urgent attention, but its a shame that this stupid issue (and tv show) is continuously being shoved at our faces like this is what we badly need to get out of this recession.
A lady was "inappropriately" touched in a show where sexual perversion is ardently promoted and we feel she has a case to make
Where were the hypocrites who cheered when the other dude was getting a Mouth Gig??
Or when the other lady was having her mammary glands being licked before every one, to the delight of many
Oh here they are condeming the action of another dude whose actions accurately exemplifies the reason why the show was set up in the first place!!!
They scream consent, consent, consent!!
My question was what was the reaction of the girl when she was being touched?? Did she make any bold moves at that point in time to show she clearly disproves of his act?? Why share a bed with a guy if you don't want to be touched
So much hypocrisy surrounding this issue, and my greatest concern was the young dude contemplating suicide.
This madness has to stop, the lady with multiple piercings was not raped!!
Enough of this brouhaha making the rounds
angry

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by Waspy(m): 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
What does this lady want sef......... She's the type that loves and seeks attention but she shld know everything is not about her and her ego boobs

12 Likes

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by Beezed(m): 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Imma huge Tboss fan, but this Kemen stuff has to stop. Like seriously. Enough

1 Like

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by cheaphost: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
It will be featured on NTA 2 channel 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQhI3re2Wdw
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by okonja(m): 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Trying to trend by all means undecided. Anyways, I see Globacom endorsement coming for her soon. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. by Toks2008(m): 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
Keneking:
"In videos she made and uploaded on instagram, she says she will no longer allow herself to be put in situations that trivialize what happened to her." Does she want to sue?

-Useless tokunbo
- You can only sue in South Africa, no court in Nigeria has the jurisdiction

A lady who pierces her nipples in my world is an inconsequential sexually irresponsible person.

55 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face / DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now / T.i And Tiny Get Their Own Reality Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.