Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Transport Business In Abuja: Idea - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Transport Business In Abuja: Idea (4705 Views)

How Profitable Is Transport Business? / Investment Opportunity In Transport Business / Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by Alexious(m): 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hello Beautiful people,

I am Benedict and reside in Abuja, and over the past two years, I have been researching on an efficient transport system in Abuja. It is no news that Abuja has one of the worst transportation system in Nigeria and it is only necessary that such issue is addressed quickly. I see it as an opportunity for business minded people to invest in and reap the rewards of their investments.

In a nutshell, I seek genuine partners, investors and advisers. A well written business plan has been written to this effect and is available upon request.
Thanks so much. Am waiting.
Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by Alexious(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
Forgot to Referece. Cc Lalasticlca
Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by Seewealth(m): 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
can you send the biz plan to nigerialibrarian@yahoo.com
Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by miccoy(m): 12:24am On Apr 28, 2017
how does Abuja has one of the worse transportation system in Nigeria?
Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by dotcomnamename: 9:20am On Aug 06, 2017
Alexious:
Hello Beautiful people,

I am Benedict and reside in Abuja, and over the past two years, I have been researching on an efficient transport system in Abuja. It is no news that Abuja has one of the worst transportation system in Nigeria and it is only necessary that such issue is addressed quickly. I see it as an opportunity for business minded people to invest in and reap the rewards of their investments.

In a nutshell, I seek genuine partners, investors and advisers. A well written business plan has been written to this effect and is available upon request.

Send copy to: dotcom_na_me_na_me@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by Olayinka777(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
miccoy:
how does Abuja has one of the worse transportation system in Nigeria?
I wonder too!

1 Like

Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by Alexious(m): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Send copy to: dotcom_na_me_na_me@yahoo.co.uk

, ok, I will
Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by Alexious(m): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2017
ok, i will

Seewealth:
can you send the biz plan to nigerialibrarian@yahoo.com
Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by Greatarebun: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2017
Send the business plan to: greatarebun@gmail.com
Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by prince13: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
May likely partner with you on this ,let me see the business plan please.
Alexious:
Hello Beautiful people,

Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by prince13: 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
May likely partner with you on this ,let me see the business plan please,email me on- asemota.austine@gmail.com
Alexious:
Hello Beautiful people,

1 Like

Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by Alexious(m): 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
I will sir

prince13:
May likely partner with you on this ,let me see the business plan please,email me on- asemota.austine@gmail.com
Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by tunamenga(m): 3:33am On Aug 09, 2017
Please send me the business plan dwadetunji@gmail.com
Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by Alexious(m): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2017
Good Day sir, are you interested in the business sir? if yes I am willing to give more details about it.

tunamenga:
Please send me the business plan dwadetunji@gmail.com
Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by tunamenga(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
Alexious:
Good Day sir, are you interested in the business sir? if yes I am willing to give more details about it.

yes..much interested
Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by Alexious(m): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
I have sent you copies of both the business plan and financial projections sir

tunamenga:
yes..much interested
Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by Tyche(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
Give some snipets here, instead of sending to everyone. Through discussions on the thread, you will know the truly serious ones and carry on from there

3 Likes

Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by onwubuya(m): 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
send to econwubuya@yahoo.com
Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by Alexious(m): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Tyche:
Give some snipets here, instead of sending to everyone. Through discussions on the thread, you will know the truly serious ones and carry on from there

Evening sir,, I have been in Abuja for years and I can say transportation is still a big issue. Why ?
1. The dedicated company, AUMTCO do not roll out enough buses to service major routes. E.g satellite towns.
2. Now, a lot of private car owners convert their vehicles to commercial ones.

The business plan contains some innovations such as e ticketing, vehicle tracking, real time bus arrival and departure time.

Furthermore, as regards its profitability, I asked a driver of Abuja Urban Mass Transit Company mr Gideon, who said he was driving along Gwagwalada route with high capacity buses and makes about 50,000 naira on two trips.

Basic Startup requirements:
1. One high capacity bus

2. Experienced driver
3. A customer friendly Conductor.

1 Like

Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by Tyche(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
Alexious:

Evening sir,, I have been in Abuja for years and I can say transportation is still a big issue. Why ?
1. The dedicated company, AUMTCO do not roll out enough buses to service major routes. E.g satellite towns.
2. Now, a lot of private car owners convert their vehicles to commercial ones.

The business plan contains some innovations such as e ticketing, vehicle tracking, real time bus arrival and departure time.

Furthermore, as regards its profitability, I asked a driver of Abuja Urban Mass Transit Company mr Gideon, who said he was driving along Gwagwalada route with high capacity buses and makes about 50,000 naira on two trips.

Basic Startup requirements:
1. One high capacity bus

2. Experienced driver
3. A customer friendly Conductor.

What level of investment does one need for take off. Actually, not everyone can acquire that bus
Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by Alexious(m): 2:27am On Aug 11, 2017
Well, most basically, one can start with 10million naira, this is so because all financial forecast has been prepared based on worst case scenerio. That bus is 8million naira.
Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by id4sho(m): 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
Alexious:
Hello Beautiful people,

Good day, Sir.
send biz comprehensive biz plan to
yahayabello.bello846@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by Pharoh: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
How far with this business?
Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by structuredan(m): 5:33am On Feb 04, 2018
Spread ur investment, i partner with two companies the first one is a multi concept company u earn 1% daily ROI. The second company is an entrepreneurial company that partners with Amason the biggest online store u earn 20% ROI every two weeks for 10months call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details

1 Like

Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by irishkafe(m): 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
Alexious:
Hello Beautiful people,

Pls can I have a look at the Plan. irikefebubu@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by Alexious(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2018
OK, I will
Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by Alexious(m): 8:32am On Oct 13, 2018
Pharoh:
How far with this business?

Not gotten serious investors, all are asking for the plan without concrete actions.

1 Like

Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by Alexious(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2018
irishkafe:

Pls can I have a look at the Plan. irikefebubu@gmail.com

Please check your email sir, sent you the business plan .
Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by deenolly1: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
Pls I’m really interested in this business kindly send the plan to adedamola008@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by schoolsinabuja: 7:43am On Oct 16, 2019
Interested in this business, kindly send d proposal to saint_emma@yahoo.com
Re: Transport Business In Abuja: Idea by kinggabah: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
please, can you send me a copy of the business plan. my e-mail address is gabah55@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earn Minimum Of $10 By Just Posting Articles, News, Liking And Commenting On Pos / BREAKING: Good News For MMM Participants! / Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.