Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

NYSC Registration Issues - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Registration Issues (2384 Views)

NYSC Registration Portal Opens For 2019 Batch B Stream II / Nysc Registration Issues And Possible Solutions / Nysc Registration Issues (my Camp Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Registration Issues by Lukdon: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hello people,
I've been trying to do my registration and this is what I get each time. Possible, some of us may be having other issues. Hope its possible to get solution. If there is, pls lets know.

Lalasticlala, pls do the needful
Re: NYSC Registration Issues by Lukdon: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lukdon:
Hello people,
I've been trying to do my registration and this is what I get each time. Possible, some of us may be having other issues. Hope its possible to get solution. If there is, pls lets know.

Lalasticlala, pls do the needful

Re: NYSC Registration Issues by ozoebuka1(m): 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
The link sent on my email is not highlighted thus I can't click on it to continue. angry
Re: NYSC Registration Issues by Adeboye99: 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
I saw second lower on nysc portal instead of second upper. Pls, hw do I rectify this?
Re: NYSC Registration Issues by vito30(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
my name is not on d Senate verify list....what should I do??
Re: NYSC Registration Issues by ElDadd: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
I'm getting error 403 when I'm about to enter step 3...
tried all browsers
embarassed embarassed
Re: NYSC Registration Issues by leo047: 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Plz i can't proceed with my registration,my age is been tempered with and is above 32,don't know ow to correct it, am 26 years.
Re: NYSC Registration Issues by Saraben(f): 5:04am On Apr 21, 2017
Error 403 forbidden access denied keeps popping up when am about entering step 3
Re: NYSC Registration Issues by basadey(m): 5:23am On Apr 21, 2017
ozoebuka1:
The link sent on my email is not highlighted thus I can't click on it to continue. angry
. use internet browse or chrome to view your link. opera or uc cannot view your link
Re: NYSC Registration Issues by dobnina(f): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2017
I don't understand y NYSC changed my date of birth.... pls what can I do after registration??
Re: NYSC Registration Issues by fesofesong: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2017
Their is one development here ooooh am not up to 30years base on my credentials submitted to school but when u started the registration processed me to exemption letter pls and pls what can I do ooooh
Re: NYSC Registration Issues by ozoebuka1(m): 10:14am On Apr 22, 2017
basadey:
. use internet browse or chrome to view your link. opera or uc cannot view your link
tnks I don reg
Re: NYSC Registration Issues by dtc2k(m): 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Divine Touch Computer Training School, 14, Toye Kuti Street, Panseke, Onikoko, Adigbe Road, Abeokuta. Ogun State. Nigeria
For all your NYSC Online Registrations and more with Biometric FingerPrint Scanner, Point of Sale Machine (POS), Scanning Machines and Printing Machines. All in a good and conducive environment. Call Now 08039408822 for fast and good service
Re: NYSC Registration Issues by dtc2k(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Divine Touch Computer Training School, 14, Toye Kuti Street, Panseke, Onikoko, Adigbe Road, Abeokuta. Ogun State. Nigeria
For all your NYSC Online Registrations and more with Biometric FingerPrint Scanner, Point of Sale Machine (POS), Scanning Machines and Printing Machines. All in a good and conducive environment. Call Now 08039408822 for fast and good service.
For all your WAEC, NECO, NYSC Online Registrations and more with Biometric FingerPrint Scanner, Point of Sale Machine (POS), Scanning Machines and Printing Machines. Including RESULTS CHECK PINS All in a good and conducive environment. Call SEUN Now 08039408822 for fast and good service
Re: NYSC Registration Issues by GhettoG1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
basadey:

Please what can be done when the state of origin at the nysc portal is not urs... Like I'm from osun state and at the portal it's displaying kwara state. Abeg need fast reply.
Re: NYSC Registration Issues by Hephhemcomputer: 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Are you a PCM 2017 BATCH A to be precise?

Do you find yourself at a wrong cyber Café/registration centre that has deprived you of registering as early as you wanted to?

Or are you an employee that work from Mondays to Saturdays and didn't have time to register?

Are incompetent cyber café operators telling you there's no network and thereby delaying your registration?

Are you located in Ibadan?

If you are in this category or you have friends that are in this category, no hassle, there will be an opportunity for the people in these categories to register tomorrow (24/04/2017)

Visit Heph-Hem Computers, Agodi Gate, Ibadan

Or call/sms/WhatsApp me on 08032819071 or call/sms 08072539974.

I'll be expecting you...
Re: NYSC Registration Issues by bullabong(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2019
dobnina:
I don't understand y NYSC changed my date of birth.... pls what can I do after registration??
Hi

(1) (Reply)

Mentorship Program On Article Writing. Apply Now / 5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits / NYSC Re-Mobilization 'Politics' And Its Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.