Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,404 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) (4847 Views)

Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by johnfa466(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
I and tina always have our difference but we were the typical livebirds but what I saw today stink deep into my memory and I feel like vomiting, I tried calling her today only to discover that her phone was switch off so I decidedto pay her a surprise visit at her home only to arrive and notice strange moans so I cornered the house to the window where I just saw her having sex with another lady, I felt disgust and left the scene, if she had cheated on me with a guy that would have been more better but this is the unthinkable so pls I need serious advice on what to do, I don't want to ask my friends becos it is an insult to me.
Re: I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
YOU WANT ANSWER?, DEACTIVATE YOUR NAIRALAND ACCOUNT. undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
You're seriously dulling. See opportunity to bang them both.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by dingbang(m): 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lol... A lesbian will forever be a lesbian...
Re: I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by ouigy99(m): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Your mates dey streets dey hustle..... Na to dey stalk woman you dey do.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by Rtopzy(f): 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
This op must be kidding
Re: I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by twisteddaNy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
OdikwaRisky:
You're seriously dulling. See opportunity to bang them both.

Asinnn the op dull like no tomorrow
Re: I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by johnfa466(m): 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Honesty sleeping with them is not an option, am heartbroken for now
Re: I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by steppin: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
johnfa466:
I and tina always have our difference but we were the typical livebirds but what I saw today stink deep into my memory and I feel like vomiting, I tried calling her today only to discover that her phone was switch off so I decidedto pay her a surprise visit at her home only to arrive and notice strange moans so I cornered the house to the window where I just saw her having sex with another lady, I felt disgust and left the scene, if she had cheated on me with a guy that would have been more better but this is the unthinkable so pls I need serious advice on what to do, I don't want to ask my friends becos it is an insult to me.
See this lover boy. You should have joined them instead of crying like Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by Temptee101(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
steppin:

See this lover boy. You should have joined them instead of crying like Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi.
Guy may amadioha seal that your mouth with spiritual glue for mentioning my amiable gov name

1 Like

Re: I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by steppin: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Temptee101:
Guy may amadioha seal that your mouth with spiritual glue for mentioning my amiable gov name
Hehehehe! Instead of you to deny that cry cry baby, you're here celebrating that wuss.

1 Like

Re: I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by Asegzy: 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
dingbang:
Lol... A lesbian will forever be a lesbian...
most girls have had a lesbian experience.
I just don't know what their fucking problem is. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by dingbang(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
Asegzy:
most girls have had a lesbian experience.
I just don't know what their fucking problem is. undecided
they are just too too free with themselves.. The society has a hand in it too.. We sort of accept girl-girl show of affection...

1 Like

Re: I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by johnfa466(m): 4:16pm On May 10, 2017
You are right
Re: I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by zodd(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2017
I will sit and watch them like a movie
Re: I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by Mc6xty(m): 10:21pm On May 10, 2017
report them to efcc
Re: I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by johnfa466(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2017
Mc6xty:
report them to efcc
what can efcc do
Re: I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by azeezat22(f): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2017
may be u don't satisfy her abi
Re: I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by johnfa466(m): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
why not, she is just a sec maniac, sex, sex, sex all the time nd I try to meet up with her demands
Re: I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by 5ircreepy(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lmao, interesting comments.. .
Re: I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by valyzubxx(m): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
If your girlfriend has a girlfriend that means you have two girlfriends ~ Lucious Lyon

3 Likes

Re: I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by johnfa466(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
valyzubxx:
If your girlfriend has a girlfriend that means you have two girlfriends ~ Lucious Lyon
dats not helping
Re: I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2017
Enamen, am sure dat u re not a ibo guy cuz if u re u will pull ur cloth and do something ahaha u Bleep up
Re: I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) by johnfa466(m): 11:53am On Nov 14, 2017
Funny

(1) (Reply)

sentence For The Day::: / Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. / MATTERS ARISING- A Short Story By Avatarmode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.