Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Does Adsense Pays Well On Nigeria Target Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Adsense Pays Well On Nigeria Target Blog (1660 Views)

Who Does Adsense Approval 15,000 Naira / Pros And Cons Of Monetizing Nigeria Target Wrbsite / How Does Adsense Pay Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

Does Adsense Pays Well On Nigeria Target Blog by ehinorlive: 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
my blog traffic are from India's and some other country. though adense work well on these country atleast 5000 views a day may give more that 15-20$. i have a nitch idea which I know it traffic is going to based on Nigeria only and not other country. Adsense is what I planned to monetized the blog, the only doubt is if Adsense will pay well on Nigeria targeted blog due to low rate of Adsense advitisers because the few companies that advertise with Adsense is Jiji. ng and some others.
(I want to specifically ask those who their traffic are from Nigeria. does ur Adsense yield very well?, please can u give some some estimate? if my traffic is 100,000 a month how much should I expect to earn in a month?)
Re: Does Adsense Pays Well On Nigeria Target Blog by Nurulnaas(m): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Actually AdSense pays but as according to my own understanding its based on keywords that brings the visitors to your site and clicks an ads but you can use targeted keywords for my case I use keyword optimization which I bought a book that guides me how to do that.
In my case I gets traffic globally but its a hosting niched blog, I reach my threshold earlier and just the pin verification came late.
The site is www.skyhostings.com
Which the hosting provider of my site suspended it for no. Reason and without replaying any support questions.see bellow eanings from my site
Now I am trying to configure a site like or more than the other one
New site is www.theextremetech.com

Re: Does Adsense Pays Well On Nigeria Target Blog by ehinorlive: 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nurulnaas:
Actually AdSense pays but as according to my own understanding its based on keywords that brings the visitors to your site and clicks an ads but you can use targeted keywords for my case I use keyword optimization which I bought a book that guides me how to do that.
In my case I gets traffic globally but its a hosting niched blog, I reach my threshold earlier and just the pin verification came late.
The site is www.skyhostings.com
Which the hosting provider of my site suspended it for no. Reason and without replaying any support questions.see bellow eanings from my site
Now I am trying to configure a site like or more than the other one
New site is www.skytechers.com

Pls can u tell me ur daily pageview
Re: Does Adsense Pays Well On Nigeria Target Blog by Nurulnaas(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2017
ehinorlive:

Pls can u tell me ur daily pageview
around 5k or above
Re: Does Adsense Pays Well On Nigeria Target Blog by deturla: 9:57am On Apr 21, 2017
Nurulnaas:
around 5k or above

Is your blog Nigerian targeted??
Re: Does Adsense Pays Well On Nigeria Target Blog by Nurulnaas(m): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2017
deturla:

Is your blog Nigerian targeted??
nop as I said from the first reply,
Its Worldwide but Us based targeted
Re: Does Adsense Pays Well On Nigeria Target Blog by thequotely: 7:10am On Jan 23, 2020
I have a new website.
Please tell me how to increase my traffic so I can apply for the Adsense
My Website https://thequotely.com/

Re: Does Adsense Pays Well On Nigeria Target Blog by DC49: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nurulnaas:
around 5k or above
Like seriously? What's your secret bro? I'm currently struggling with traffic on my 2 months old blog, and I need every tip I can get. How did you raise your daily traffic to that amount?
Re: Does Adsense Pays Well On Nigeria Target Blog by WuzzyTech: 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
DC49:

Like seriously? What's your secret bro? I'm currently struggling with traffic on my 2 months old blog, and I need every tip I can get. How did you raise your daily traffic to that amount?

Buy a Facebook group
Re: Does Adsense Pays Well On Nigeria Target Blog by DC49: 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
WuzzyTech:

Buy a Facebook group
I'll consider that. Thanks for the tip.
Re: Does Adsense Pays Well On Nigeria Target Blog by WuzzyTech: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
DC49:

Contact me if you need got some large ones for sale
Re: Does Adsense Pays Well On Nigeria Target Blog by Sanchez01: 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
DC49:

If you love your AdSense account, stay away from referrals that are not purely search engines. Any other thing will land you into trouble and migjt have your account disabled.
Re: Does Adsense Pays Well On Nigeria Target Blog by 9jahotblog: 9:39am On Jan 30, 2020
Sanchez01:

If you love your AdSense account, stay away from referrals that are not purely search engines. Any other thing will land you into trouble and migjt have your account disabled.
which referrals again. expansiate it to him.
Re: Does Adsense Pays Well On Nigeria Target Blog by Sanchez01: 11:00am On Jan 30, 2020
9jahotblog:
which referrals again. expansiate it to him.
Traffic referrals. Anything other than search engines is you courting trouble. The moment AdSense suspects your main traffic source is social media platforms or some other sites, your account will first experience ad limiting then get monitored before it will be disabled if it doesn't improve.
Re: Does Adsense Pays Well On Nigeria Target Blog by 9jahotblog: 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sanchez01:

Traffic referrals. Anything other than search engines is you courting trouble. The moment AdSense suspects your main traffic source is social media platforms or some other sites, your account will first experience ad limiting then get monitored before it will be disabled if it doesn't improve.

thanks for your response. you mean, after he have up to 500k facebook and instagram likes and he post the link of his website on it, his website and google adsense will be flanked Abi. please tell me more. is this google adsense policies nii?
Re: Does Adsense Pays Well On Nigeria Target Blog by Sanchez01: 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
9jahotblog:
thanks for your response. you mean, after he have up to 500k facebook and instagram likes and he post the link of his website on it, his website and google adsense will be flanked Abi. please tell me more. is this google adsense policies nii?
Exactly. AdSense is all about QUALITY TRAFFIC (not the tier but source). Invalid traffic, to AdSense is one from other sites to your website. They are not entirely bad. For example, I get a fair amount of social traffic because my contents are shared from my blog and people follow through but the fact remains that the social traffic is, say 5/100 of my traffic. When it is way over or around 30% of your traffic is when it becomes trouble.

Anyone can get traffic these days and Google understands that. But the kind of traffic fit for AdSense is search engine traffic.
Re: Does Adsense Pays Well On Nigeria Target Blog by 9jahotblog: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sanchez01:

Exactly. AdSense is all about QUALITY TRAFFIC (not the tier but source). Invalid traffic, to AdSense is one from other sites to your website. They are not entirely bad. For example, I get a fair amount of social traffic because my contents are shared from my blog and people follow through but the fact remains that the social traffic is, say 5/100 of my traffic. When it is way over or around 30% of your traffic is when it becomes trouble.

Anyone can get traffic these days and Google understands that. But the kind of traffic fit for AdSense is search engine traffic.
ok i get you. i can see why lindaikejisblog doesn't depend mostly from social media traffic. i think you are talking most on SEO. also most big bloggers like yabaleftonline.com and lailasnews.com have huge facebook likes. their websites have google adsense on them too.
Re: Does Adsense Pays Well On Nigeria Target Blog by WuzzyTech: 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
9jahotblog:
ok i get you. i can see why lindaikejisblog doesn't depend mostly from social media traffic. i think you are talking most on SEO. also most big bloggers like yabaleftonline.com and lailasnews.com have huge facebook likes. their websites have google adsense on them too.

Better ignore that guy
Re: Does Adsense Pays Well On Nigeria Target Blog by 9jahotblog: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
WuzzyTech:

Better ignore that guy
which guy please can you enlighten me more.

How Can I Convert My Wordpress Site To Android App Free / Constructive Criticism Of Nta Website / How Do I Upgrade My Php Version From 5.2.3 To 5.2.4 Or Higher