Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

A Nairalanders Review Of The Newly Launched Slot Bank. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / A Nairalanders Review Of The Newly Launched Slot Bank. (529 Views)

A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity / Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot / IP Network Camera With Micro SD Card Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalanders Review Of The Newly Launched Slot Bank. by loveslife(f): 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
So my swiss mobile parked up after 5yrs of faithful service and I decided to get a new one, same product buy with a higher capacity. Went to one of the slot outlets at computer village but was told swiss mobile was our of stock. The sales rep now introduced me to thier new range of power banks. Was a bit skeptical but she did a very good job of convincing me it's the best in the market, it comes with a warranty of one week, so far, there hasn't been any customer returning the device and all that. So I settled for the slot 15kMah range. Paid 7500 and left. I bought an amazon charger of 2.5 amp to charge it with. I charged it to full capacity with Nepa light before I started using it the following day. Now this power bank does not give my Sony Ericsson battery of 2k+ up to two charges before it's completely drained. Am so disappointed. It's a big WACK for me. Any idea on a good power bank tested and proven to work comment below pls. Mods pls move to front page. Some one might be about to make same mistake as me. 7500 no be small money for this recession na!

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Pro 32GB Black Colour (global ROM) SOLD / Neatly Used HP 2011x Monitor For Sale urgently (pic) sold / Sell, Buy Or Swap Your Phones In Amuwo Odofin (mainland)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.