Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) (46751 Views)

Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. / Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos / Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by noetic5: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
As narrated by a Facebook user, Olagunju Adekunle, he wrote;

God,I can't just believe this in my life,i was driving to the office this morning and I've a reasons to make a call and before I know,I was out of call card ,as I alighted from my car to get a recharge card ,I sighted this small girl(Esther by name) be beaten mercilessly with his heartless and reasonless father.
Please where are the human right, who can be of assistance to help this girl out of her heartless father? I was so fortunate to interrogate her mother who told me that the girl went to the next neighbour room just to watch TV.
I took the girl to the nearby police station on our way getting there ,the girl and her mother was redirected to the nearby police station which is very closer to their house.
I called her father and I questioned him the reasons why he beats the girl mercilessly like that and his respond was very dishearten even he promises and threaten to beat his wife on her way back from work....Good people of Nigeria,kindly give helping hands as regard to this case, before it's getting out of hands.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/man-brutalizes-his-daughter-for-going.html

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by dollyjoy(f): 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
You have been on nairaland long enough to know a link to the source is absolutely required.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by noetic5: 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
SMH
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Omg what a heartless soul are u sure this is his biological child undecided
........He must be a yoruba man... yorubas are too found of maltreating their kids.

If i get hold of that fool he would forget his name for life!

13 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by mikeycharles(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Chai, my mother always says "the things the evil men do leads after them but now it lives with them"

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
The father must be a cone head very wicked people...Spits on his cone Head..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
beast
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by babyfaceafrica: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hmmmm..how do we verify this story?...bloggers can do anything to get traffic
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Heartless father.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ineffectual Goat.

If you can't raise them don't make them.

~ Mode9

18 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by ralphmi(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Eranko
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by ednut1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
better than being molested, if the neigbour na male

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by ngwababe(f): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ndi mmadu
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nigeria is turning into something else
.. So because of this small beating w won't hear word again. when I was a kid my dad made koboko my best friend and It helped me stop stealing..
i just wonder what would have become of me assuming he decided to spare the rod.... I for don go pro by now.

thanks dad.

Anyways its Better to cane her and avoid stories that touch the heart (we all know what some neighbours are capable of doing....) than to spare the rod and end up screaming had I known

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by realestniggah: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
but why have Nigerian choose to remain backward..in south Africa they don't beat their children..beating your children is only going to build hatred toward you the parent..all you need to train a child properly is enough love and provide whatever they need..poverty is one of the major issue here..if only the useless father provided TV at home for his daughter will she go out to watch other people TV..we need to stop the act abeg.

13 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Derawiz(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
It's never easy for a child to grow up without some basic necessities in life.Whats wrong in watching television in your neighbour's house? as long as she doesn't eat there and the neighbors aren't complaining about her presence, I see nothing wrong.
Truth is, her dad is wicked, broke and proud..It's pride that would make you ashamed of the fact that your daughter watches the TV with your neighbors and it's wickedness that would make someone flog such a young soul mercilessly.

9 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Stegomiah: 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
You have been on nairaland long enough to know a link to the source is absolutely required.

You have also been on nairaland long enough to read before asking questions cos it makes one looks silly at times
He quoted the source

8 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by orbis(m): 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
who nows if the neighbour is a single bachelor and the dad was just trying to save her from molestation. he cant just beat her for beating sake na

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by sakalisis(m): 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jesuuuuuu
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by czaratwork: 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
na demdem
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Na wa oo. But why people always shout where is human rights up and down without giving address of where the abuse took place. You expect them to use magic to find the place?
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
If your fada never beat you like dis before come forward grin

23 Likes 1 Share

LAFO:
The idiot dad should be beaten for not buying television for his child.....

Even if na used one... you don't want your kids to go elsewhere to watch TV, buy one for them.
Gbam!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by oluwamile(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
am sure he did it Cox of those pedophile,bt he took everything so far by beating her dis way

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
I think I get the man's point. With the rate of rape this days, I'm not sure I'll want my child to go to another persons house when I'm not there......but he kinda took the beating too far.

But who knows, the child might be a stubborn girl and he just had to trash her well to set her head straight.

I'll like to hear the man's reason sha

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by serverconnect(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
The man is heartless and wicked.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by SheIsElle(f): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2017

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by muller101(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
Block headed father.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Bants(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
Child abuse nigeria that country is moving backwards with the speed of light

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Raid Phone Shop In Delta, Cut Off Neck Of Security Guard. Photos / Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son / Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.