Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This (5801 Views)

How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. / Amobi Ogah: My Son Learnt Good Marriage Practice From Me / Am Depressed! Please Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by PresidentMUGABE: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
I was going through my son's home work last night and I saw this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Chai warris dis

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by obyrich(m): 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
Don't be depressed. Just get home now.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by pinkguy(m): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
Oops why classify daddy with lower animal
Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by ademasta(m): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
Daddy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by Maryclaire1(f): 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Try not to move at night again cheesy

7 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
Maryclaire1:
Try not to move at night again cheesy
Hi
Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by falcon01: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
you have been ⚡

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by 0955eb027(m): 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Why are you depressed nah?
When you are Always returning home at odd hours nko, as if you be Vigilante..

Blessings to the little boy jaare..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by Maryclaire1(f): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Hi
Hello
Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Maryclaire1:
Hello
Cute moniker

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by Fundamentalist: 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by Uyi168: 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Maybe u noe dea allow the mum sleep for night..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by Dronedude(m): 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
If this is true.

You have been fired.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by Herhmjay(m): 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Make I book front page Coz I no wan dey move for night like daddy

<(")

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 21, 2017
PresidentMUGABE:

chai i can't possibly begin to understand how you feel,

but when i opened this thread and saw it, i felt hurt on your behalf, imagining my own child writing such......

i'm no child expert, but i don't imagine its that deep......from the writing and the class, i imagine he's about 6 yrs or less, i may be wrong tho.....

unless your relationship with him is so bad, (prolly maltreat the mother, beat him, etcetera, etcetera), i don't think he has any reason to consider you an animal...(a six year old is smart enough to know that daddy is not an animal, so try and find out if anything is off with your relationship)

on the other hand, its not so deep as earlier stated, he wrote daddy not because he hates you, but because you are a shadow-cat in reality, and children that age are so innocently sincere, the ones that do lie are just learning, somehow

he wrote bats first, which is the most obvious answer,
then rats, which is not completely true as they move in the day as well,
then daddy, at this point, i'm assuming he ran out of obvious answers and daddy is used to complete it, so if he knew of badgers for instance, he would use that instead of daddy....you get the idea?

Finally, if you are CEO, Life of The Party & co and vice president, The party never stops ltd or simply Regional Chairman, village witches consultative forum, you might want to reduce your appointments if you can, and see your child off to bed each night....

but if you are a banker, a factory worker on night-shifts, a pilot, a doctor\nurse in a busy hospital, or simply work far way from home you come home very, very late and you can't seem to help it, explain to your child in the most easy-to-understand and probably fun way possible, the nature of your job and why you have to stay late (assuming he doesn't already know)....

ohh, and for now, just tell him of the other animals that move at night and tell him daddy is not at animal....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by mhiztaNexy(m): 12:11am On Apr 21, 2017
Aww I hope you make it up to him. it's never to late to change if you can. sorry. he's a smart kid tho, appreciate that.
Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by oldfoolnigger(m): 1:07am On Apr 21, 2017
PresidentMUGABE:
u too dey lie.tufia

5 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by marsoden: 1:48am On Apr 21, 2017
PresidentMUGABE:

Bro, why you too dey lie like this na? This picture has been on the internet for a long time. Na so you dey take crave for attention?

11 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 21, 2017
The best tourist app for Lagos Nigeria is here! Download from Google play store

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by giddexdguru: 3:26am On Apr 21, 2017
Register and get $5(N2500) free. Also work online and get money http://.net/7nJALh
Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by mekonglobal(m): 3:45am On Apr 21, 2017
I Suspect Some Aided Him In Writing Such, So I Sugest U Ask Ur Wife Some Questions.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by mekonglobal(m): 3:49am On Apr 21, 2017
I Suspect Someone Must Have Aided Him While Doing D Homewrk, So I Sugest U Ask Ur Wife Some Questions.
Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by Tholudee(f): 5:51am On Apr 21, 2017
Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by BRAV0O(m): 5:55am On Apr 21, 2017
Not funny at all!

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by jericco1(m): 6:35am On Apr 21, 2017
It's well. At least he remembered two.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by Phreshmann12(m): 7:14am On Apr 21, 2017
i have seen that be4 ......... am nt sure your kid wrote dat undecided
Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by hardbody: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2017
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

chai i can't possibly begin to understand how you feel,

but when i opened this thread and saw it, i felt hurt on your behalf, imagining my own child writing such......

i'm no child expert, but i don't imagine its that deep......from the writing and the class, i imagine he's about 6 yrs or less, i may be wrong tho.....

unless your relationship with him is so bad, (prolly maltreat the mother, beat him, etcetera, etcetera), i don't think he has any reason to consider you an animal...(a six year old is smart enough to know that daddy is not an animal, so try and find out if anything is off with your relationship)

on the other hand, its not so deep as earlier stated, he wrote daddy not because he hates you, but because you are a shadow-cat in reality, and children that age are so innocently sincere, the ones that do lie are just learning, somehow

he wrote bats first, which is the most obvious answer,
then rats, which is not completely true as they move in the day as well,
then daddy, at this point, i'm assuming he ran out of obvious answers and daddy is used to complete it, so if he knew of badgers for instance, he would use that instead of daddy....you get the idea?

Finally, if you are CEO, Life of The Party & co and vice president, The party never stops ltd or simply Regional Chairman, village witches consultative forum, you might want to reduce your appointments if you can, and see your child off to bed each night....

but if you are a banker, a factory worker on night-shifts, a pilot, a doctor\nurse in a busy hospital, or simply work far way from home you come home very, very late and you can't seem to help it, explain to your child in the most easy-to-understand and probably fun way possible, the nature of your job and why you have to stay late (assuming he doesn't already know)....

ohh, and for now, just tell him of the other animals that move at night and tell him daddy is not at animal....

I love your write up and I agree with you intoto.

Weldone bruv.
Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by hardbody: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2017
marsoden:

Bro, why you too dey lie like this na? This picture has been on the internet for a long time. Na so you dey take crave for attention?

BURSTED!!!!
Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by dreamworld: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2017
PresidentMUGABE:

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This by Debbiepaul(f): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2017
hahahahaha ;Dhahahahahathis got me laughing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oau Freshers. / Maritime Academy Of Nigeria,oron Admission List For 2014/2015 / See After Waec Party In A Swimming Pool(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.