Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Ipod Touch!how Do I Transfer Music From Laptop To My Ipod Touch? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ipod Touch!how Do I Transfer Music From Laptop To My Ipod Touch? (17281 Views)

How To Transfer Music & Songs From Iphone Ipod To Computer / My Memory Card;:::keeps Corrupting Files I Transfer Or Received: Marking It (?) / Transfer Music/Video From Pc To Ipod/Iphone - (Learn How) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipod Touch!how Do I Transfer Music From Laptop To My Ipod Touch? by 4realty: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2010
Hello Guys,

Could someone pls put me through to how do I transfer music,pictures from my laptop into my ipod touch 32gb.I need assistance apart from buying the music from itunes,and I have checked the website to find out to synchronize music from computer to my ipod touch.

Pls let me know How to go about it.

Thanks![b][/b]
Re: Ipod Touch!how Do I Transfer Music From Laptop To My Ipod Touch? by denzel2009: 12:00am On Jan 04, 2010
If you just plug your Ipod to the computer with cable provided when you bought it, it will automatically sync the music to your Ipod.
Re: Ipod Touch!how Do I Transfer Music From Laptop To My Ipod Touch? by 4realty: 12:33am On Jan 04, 2010
thanks mate!finally figured it out. grin
Re: Ipod Touch!how Do I Transfer Music From Laptop To My Ipod Touch? by LenaAmelie: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2015
Perhaps an iPod Music Transfer would be better for you to transfer music from iPod to Computer.
Otherwise, you would need iTunes to do so, it's more complicated for newbie or rookies.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Foldable Smartphone Debuts At CES 2019. / Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment / Phone Manufacturers That You Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.