Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts (29120 Views)

Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One / Date Multiple Men : / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Alphamale2017(m): 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
I am indifferent bout this
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by engrMikemd(m): 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Babamide:
A lady with more than one partner would be called a slut. A guy with more than one partner is called a player. It is just our culture. It can only work out if the female population is extremely lower than the male population
are u saying our ladies do not double date?
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by engrMikemd(m): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
Xaos:
Actually, there is something sensible in this. I've know women who dated and stayed faithful to their men for almost 2 years but only be heartbroken and dumped at the end of the line. And there are also those that dated for less than 6 months and got married. So I think the idea is to talk to your partner and get a clear picture of where the relationship is heading off to so as not to waste anyone's time.
even guys double date

6 Likes

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by engrMikemd(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
kimbra:
I couldn't have agreed more with her. Provided the lady's biological clock is ticking and your man isn't showing signs of seriousness.

Key word.

Keep it casual. You mustn't sleep with all of them. it's all about being open to other suitors instead of sticking with one time waster.

well said

3 Likes

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 22, 2017
Lalasticlala Fp material smiley
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 3:38am On Apr 22, 2017
kimbra:
I couldn't have agreed more with her. Provided the lady's biological clock is ticking and your man isn't showing signs of seriousness.

Key word.

Keep it casual. You mustn't sleep with all of them. it's all about being open to other suitors instead of sticking with one time waster.

But after one year you should know where your relationship is heading to. In younger couples it may not be so clear but in couple 30+ it becomes clearer. Several times I noticed a woman will want to force a square peg in a round hole. A guy who is clearly not into you for the long ride and she keeps reassiring herself that things will change .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 22, 2017
Ineedinfo where U @
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lol Women.....
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by aribisala0(m): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
Babamide:
This won't work in Africa. The reason behind it is competition. Logically, a man would want to do everything in his power to get the woman and show superiority among other male folks, hence he would propose marriage. But we Nigerian men would just tag the lady olosho.
This is WHAT HAPPENS EVERYDAY in Africa.

Good Morning

1 Like

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by oheni(f): 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
lies from d pit of hell shocked
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Neldrizzy(m): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
First come first serve.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Antoeni(m): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
End time Expert, if he knew his wife was dating four men d same time with him ,am so sure he wouldn't have married her

6 Likes

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by wristbangle: 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

This expert is not only encouraging Olosho-ism,but the distribution and re-distrubution of all kinds of diseases.

Fake expert.

Ooooh God, u talk too much bros mi.

If women are advised to date multiple men, men should date un countable ladies at once. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by ichommy(m): 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:
Haaaaaa shocked shocked shocked

Shey ori expert yii gbale nii?

grin grin
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
All this brainless advisors and ladies will be buying into it.

My dear nobody likes a used condom and with the way this world is interconnected dating several men is not a smart idea.

I know some "lady" that has done, father and two sons ....
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Absuchat(m): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
This guy is more ignorant than a novice in relationship-related issues. Come on ,I will always end any stupid relationship when I notice cheating from my partner. I can share anything with another man, not my woman .At least for my health's sake.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
Is this how we control HIV knowing well that condoms break and many don't like condoms.... yes many. and the Mods allow this kind of topic on FP. Smh
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by sisisioge: 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ooooshe! I have seen the memo cool
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Odunharry(m): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Whats all this
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
engrMikemd:

pls read the article b4 u conclude sire

Yes, the "expert" suggests that he doesn't recommend sleeping with everyone.

But I think he is assuming humans are objective robots that cannot get entangled EMOTIONALLY.

For instance, let's say while the lady is playing "rotational dating", she starts having feelings for Dayo.

But alas Bro Kunle is the one who steps up first with The Ring.

You expect her to AUTOMATICALLY switch off all her feelings for Dayo?

This just goes to show that we should always do our own thinking, no matter what the "experts" say.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
True but wrong.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Quinn22(f): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nice one from the op smiley wink
This is the bitter fact! kiss cool

3 Likes

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Odunharry(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
kimbra:

Key word.

Casual or not, it's not encouraged..
Cheating is cheating..

1 Like

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Acidosis(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
He is right. Multiple dates and partners will grant you multiple proposals.

What he forgot to mention is that multiple everything will translate to multiple marital problems.

1 Like

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Omoluabi16(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
And who is this useless expert? Take this suggestion at your peril.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
Satanic expert and advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Odunharry(m): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Useless ignorant bloggers who turn into experts/counselors overnight. NONSENSE!!
You can just imagine the message
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
Xaos:
Actually, there is something sensible in this. I've know women who dated and stayed faithful to their men for almost 2 years but only be heartbroken and dumped at the end of the line. And there are also those that dated for less than 6 months and got married. So I think the idea is to talk to your partner and get a clear picture of where the relationship is heading off to so as not to waste anyone's time.
The end goal is getting married and not staying married. Yes, they got married after 6 months. What's their marriage like? All these get married principles is trash, key points should be staying married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by brownhawk: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
Xaos:
what u are say in g is different from the expert. the expert suggests cheating and lies while u suggest communications and honesty.. abeg which sincere guy will agree to share girlfriend. .even from religious side multi partner is backed by Quran and Bible
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Quinn22(f): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nice one cheesy grin
kimbra:
Where did you see money there on what I said?. Must you broke NL guys always bring money into everything?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Rebuke: 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
It doesn't matter how rational this sounds, no sensible guy will b serious with a lady he knows is seeing other guys.

I mean, wat sort of rubbish idea is dat? I don't double date n can't date a lady to whom I'm one of her lab rats....

Ladies, obey d yeye xpert at yhur own peril.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State / Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? / Ladies; Before You Finally Give Up On That Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.