Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" (24062 Views)

Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Eventoned: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Daddy Freeze Angrily Dares His Accuser And Stalker To Show His Face (video)

There's still a lot brewing between popular OAP, Daddy Freeze and an anonymous user who goes by the name "Andela Smith" who accused daddy freeze of impregnating a lady in her father's house. Daddy Freeze released a video where he dared the person to show his face.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTHWDKdlzo1/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

Watch the Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jldu_MEwl_w

Daddy Freed said on his instagram post:

"Andela, if you know you are not an inglorious bastard gay, from the pits of hell, show your face!

I hereby dare you, infront of the whole world, to release whatever evidence you claim to have against me you cowardly cretin!

Initially, I said I won't talk about this....However, I have changed my mind, and will now address the issue.

1: I never collected anyone's wife from them, so I demand that you stop with immediate effect, your unfettered attempt to traduce my image and supplant it with a fungating delineation of my person!

2: Contrary to your benighted claim, I never impregnated any woman inside her husbands house.

3: I hereby DENY all your unlettered allegations and challenge you to show your self, in order for me to assist you, in making acquaintance of your own unhinged idiocy.

How dare you post my son's picture, you blistering lunatic! Leave my children out of your buffoonery and FACE ME, YOU COWARD!

To all concerned, the #FreeTheSheeple movement is here to free humans from invisible chains holding us in bandage, as this enables wolves in sheep's clothing to make merchandise of us, while they oppress us. The first stop is religion, because in my own humble opinion, it is the single most corrupt institution in the world today, soon to follow are politics, local tradition and the judicial systems respectively. ~FRZ
"

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/popular-oap-daddy-freeze-dares-stalkeraccuser-show-face-video/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by softwerk(f): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
The God of all those so-called Pastorpreneurs this dude serially insulted has finally opened this man's file grin

A clear conscience fears no accusation!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by michaelwilli(m): 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
I suspect Stephanie otobo. Lol. Dey haf com for dadi frizz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nigerians sef, how did the pesin know he impregnanted her in the husbands bedroom

And the daddy freeze too will no respect himself, he kips acting like a spoilt woman

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by habex005(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
daddy freed indeed

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
I'll be back...
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by coolestchris(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
I like this man

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by oribi(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by geminickss: 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Wetin sef.... Na only una get prick?... Celebrators abi wetin
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by ENGINEous(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mtcheeeewwww
Freeze and Co.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by sniperr007(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Freeze ve vex. But it was wrong to post his child's picture. Very wrong move.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by elijahsinto(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Following
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Benekruku(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2017

I feel like eating Okro soup

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
secretes everywhere grin.... this guy is really pained, his eyes though
andella too molesting small small boys 

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by informed247: 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Government asked Nigerians to blow whistle, Nigerians now blowing trumpet too cool

I feel like singing "everybody blow your trumpet...."

25 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by samolusam: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
As regards this plea on my post, am offering N1m, Thks by sharing
https://www.nairaland.com/3737532/kidney-donor-plz
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Trapnews: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
choi! this one hook am grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
So e dey pain ppl like you like this. Ok we too believe the person is saying the truth
Since you always believe every news you hear and read about other ppl.
I believe.
grin

23 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Sisqoman(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nah dady freeze episode we dey now!
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Tflex01: 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin Those that specialize in cutting ones head with a sword do not allow anyone to wield a sword near them...... Yoruba proverb.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by ekensi01: 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Na those bloger, i know their hands are in shocked tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by crazygod(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Freeze e don do. Haba!!! Person no fit joke with u again? U too dey vez sef.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by blaze1916(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
this man matter taya me....
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by catherineokezie(f): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
guess now u know how it feels to be blackmail.....when he will not keep his mouth shut. But what do people gain in blackmailing others

15 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
hahahaha freeze oòoooo wan kill me wit laugh, ngwa nu Andela, he don dare u, show ur face

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Dongreat(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
michaelwilli:
I suspect Stephanie otobo. Lol. Dey haf com for dadi frizz.

Sorry, Stephanie has nothing to do with this. Don't be confused with the baldness. Freeze baldness is due to wisdom from not being a sheeple while the other is from always ending up in the back. I will too be bald if I end up in the back of okeke. Such a*s has got clipper in it.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
freeze again...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera / We Never Arrested Or Invited Teebillz — NDLEA Says As Teebillz Set To Fight Back / Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.