Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy (30397 Views)

Charlie Boy Replies Linda Ikeji, Reveals That She Is Wearing Moonbump / 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See / Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Omooniya1: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
TRUTH!!! koro bi ewuro!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by wristbangle: 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
This is one of the reason to showcase the fact that IPOB youths possess demented brain. Even Charlie boy with his twisted mentality spoke against the useless agitation. What a sad day for them.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by nextstep(m): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
pazienza:
Charlie boy is entitled to his own opinions, in the grand scheme of things, he only has just one vote should a referendum be conducted.
My one vote as an Igbo for Biafra already cancelled his, not to talk about those of other millions of pro Biafra Igbos.

You are right. But what has stopped Igboland from being the economic powerhouse of Nigeria? Why hasn't it developed to the level where there's no reason to migrate to Lagos (or China)? Igbos talk of marginalization, but it's the same Igbo leaders that have (like all Nigerian elites), pocketed funds meant for the public good. Is it these same leaders that will suddenly make Biafra a great country? If one cannot manage a state and make it great, how will one be able to manage an entire nation?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by BiafranPound: 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
wristbangle:
This is one of the reason to showcase the fact that IPOB youths possess demented brain. Even Charlie boy with his twisted mentality spoke against the useless agitation. What a sad day for them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
Benekruku:
The city ones dont want Biafra..

The village ones re screaming Biafra!

Who will leave a city and return to the village permanently grin grin grin
There's no big difference btwn the word "Impossible" and "Possible." Just the "Im" in "Possible."
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
wristbangle:
Pls, who's Charlie Boy? A god or goddess?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Fulmigati: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nigeria will break up. It is the mandate of Heaven. The sooner you people realize it, the better for your mental health.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by SuperSuave(m): 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
JesusChrist666:
IPOB youths right now....

Nnamdi Kanu, nna, make we issue ultimatum to CHARLIE BOY. angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by BiafranPound: 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fulmigati:
Nigeria will break up. It is the mandate of Heaven. The sooner you people realize it, the better for your mental health.
korrekt!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Etogist: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
So what? We don't even need touts and psychopaths to support Biafra. Charley Boy or whatever is nobody.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
#Lib4Biafra: Ipobexposed, Lalasticlala, we(Biafrans) will WIN the "media" war.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by FUCKyouALL: 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
This guy is absolutely insane. Nnamdi Kalu side-stepped him in that pics and he is so annoyed with that. Secondly, Charlie Boy is not a real Igbo man.. Which Igbo person spells Igbo as IBO?

6 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by obailala(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
Area fada is a yoruba afonja muslim...

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by mandax: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
Who wants a 60 years old boy from Oguta to support Biafra?

Charly the Boy does not understand the issues surrounding renewed agitation for Biafra, take the fact to the bank.

Does Charly have any regard for his Oguta?

Not sure he has ever organized his endless fun fares in his native Oguta nor anywhere in Igboland. He organizes between Lagos and Abuja.

If this forever boy could have steered clear of Biafra talk.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by KKKWHITE(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
IpobExposed:

Source
https://www.naij.com/1100474-opinion-my-stand-nnamdi-kanu-biafra-by-charly-boy.html
( Ipobexposed ) You are really exposing the Ipob news . Keep up the good job

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by sekem: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
Who cares whether he supports Biafra or not

Ihe m mara bu ma-etere ugba ma-etere azu, Biafra ga adiriri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
principi:
God bless you Charlie boy
That's one fact to identify a "Yoruba." I dey greet oo!
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by hammerF: 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Saw this article earlier and they have reposted it again to the top on home page.
Biafra matter is not for driving traffic on nairaland.
Charlie Boy said he is a Biafran at heart and that is good enough for me, Nnamdi Kanu and all Biafrans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by obailala(m): 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
FUCKyouALL:
This guy is absolutely insane. Nnamdi Kalu side-stepped him in that pics and he is so annoyed with that. Secondly, Charlie Boy is not a real Igbo man.. Which Igbo person spells Igbo as IBO?
Cut this crappy insecure mentality for once... What do you mean by real Igbo and fake Igbo?... Anyone who aligns with your position is real and others are fake?... Right from time, the word 'Igbo' has alternatively been spelt as 'Ibo' in several literature. Only insecure people struggling with self-esteem issues suddenly see this as a grievous or demeaning offence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Elbowroom: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
1Rebel:
Who cares if you support Biafra? Have you finished supporting your sexually confused lifestyle?
Who told you biafrans need your support? undecided

See this irrelevant old man seeking media attention undecided nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
JesusChrist666:

This one wan tear my bele with laughter ooo. I no fit control am. And true true, Ipob yoots don flood this thread in droves already. Some peoples' phone keypad go nearly spoil today.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Idango:
Gbam !!!

Charlie boy just hit the nail on the head. We are shouting biafra biafia, who are the leaders, is it the same treasury looters that are ruling us now ?
Bro, not everything that bite @ night are mosquitoes. Nwanna, o ga di nma!
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by mandax: 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
Akshow:
Of I'm not surprised. Only children born yesterday and jobless youths support the biafra secession agenda.

Only children born yesterday would wait for you to use Nigerian government instruments to continue to subject them to quasi-second class citizens status in Nigeria; drive your cattle and your religion rough over their land in a bid to extend your Caliphate to envelop all of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Elbowroom: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
WE DON'T NEED ANY HOMO IN BIAFRA. ALL HOMO'S WOULD BE EXECUTED. YOU SHOULD REMAIN IN NIGERIA WITH BOB RISKY.

But kanu is home too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
missomo:

Boy, I am not the reason for your frustration. Kindly go to bed and leave the discussion for the adults. It's way past your bedtime.
Lol! Imagine. Well, I don't have time for females. Pls, greet frustratn 4 me. Tell it that i left from it since 12AD since Christ died 4 me.
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by danot1030: 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Biafuro is fraud.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by mandax: 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
JesusChrist666:

Crude oil patriot of one indivisible Nigeria, how market?

Charlie the 60 year old boy is not known in his native county.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzeeā€™s "Selfie" New Single / Davido Photoshopped As A Slay Queen / Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.