Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy (30406 Views)

Charlie Boy Replies Linda Ikeji, Reveals That She Is Wearing Moonbump / 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See / Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by brownhawk: 2:41am On Apr 21, 2017
Akshow:
Of I'm not surprised. Only children born yesterday and jobless youths support the biafra secession agenda.
yh and nnamdu kanu prefers to rub that sore
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by malton: 3:07am On Apr 21, 2017
RosaConsidine:

Great post. However, I must point out that differences alone are not good enough reasons for a separation. Let's step outside Nigeria and take a look at the United States. Sure, asides the native Americans, you might want to think America is just one huge tribe because they all speak English. You couldn't be more wrong. If you want to think of the lines that America could be divided along, there are plenty. There's political ideology. There's race. There's religion. There's societal views. There's social class. There's even language because you can't tell me all Americans have English as a first language and there are quite a fair number of Americans who speak Spanish or other languages primarily but also know or learn English because it is the official language and it would ease communication with people who don't speak their primary language. What makes America work is that Americans are taught to look beyond these differences and think of themselves as American regardless of what makes them different. The reason Nigeria is failing is because we are being taught to accentuate and highlight our differences and relegate being Nigerian to the background. The failure of this thought process is that even if you divide Nigeria into three: North, West and East; there are still more lines within these three regions to divide ourselves further along. If Biafra is realised, what stops an Imo man or an Ebonyi man from claiming marginalisation due to dialect because in spite of the fact that all the Igbo tribes speak Igbo, dialects differ. If you further divide them along state or dialect line, what stops the Orlu man from claiming marginalisation and seeking secession inspite of the fact that he speaks largely the same dialect as the rest of the people from Imo state. And at this rate, we would keep dividing and dividing till each man is his own country with his own flag and currency and still unable to live with his neighbours. No country on earth have people that are completely homogeneous. Even families, the basic, smallest unit of society are not completely homogeneous. The sooner we start learning this basic lesson, the faster we can start building a working society.

Wow. These are words of wisdom. I admire your perspective of unity in particular and life in general.

I am actually pro one Nigeria. However, two cannot walk together except they are in agreement. The essence of unity is for people (a majority) to have a sense of being part of humanity, the pleasure of friendship, of mutual trust, and of the desire to cooperate and help each other every way possible. Citizens should be able to look each other in the eye and find hope instead of fears.

Our people should help us overcome feelings of helplessness and powerlessness. Instead, they have caused our brethren to suffer unnecessarily cruel fates. Our women have been subjected to pain, with no joy in sight. The greatest gift one can give to their child is the wisdom gained from experience. How then are they to forget all that has happened and run into the enemies' embrace so quick?

The differences aren't much of a problem if we're willing to work toward identified goals. I mean, Americans don't butcher their fellow countrymen as if the country were a slaughterhouse. The Hausa/Fulani Muslims do not tolerate dissenting views nor do they accommodate those that do not share their faith or come from their ethnic stock.

Why must they kill our people just because they do not share their views, faith or bloodlines? angry

What's happening in Nigeria is ethno-religious cleansing. Beyond just language, it will be difficult for an Nkpor man to understand an Nsukka man if his first words are carnage.

To mete out such punishment on any person at all is the most barbaric form of wickedness, let alone one's fellow countryman.

In America, there's the willingness to tolerate others regardless of how strange or absurd their views, faith or circumstances may be. In Nigeria, they just want to kill. How then can we ever understand each other?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by malton: 3:16am On Apr 21, 2017
RosaConsidine:
Well, I'm not surprised that a lot of the people that have rushed to condemn Charly Boy's article very likely did not read it through or did not bother to understand the points he's trying to pass across because most of them aren't offering a reasonable or reasoned rebuttal. I would encourage you guys to read through his reasons and then comment.

As for my own view, even I have been thinking of writing something along these lines on my blog. The Igbo nation specifically and Nigerians at large don't seem to realise that the current state of this country is not because we are a union of different peoples or that people from other tribes from ours just naturally hate our tribes. Nigeria's failure is the product of our collective failures as individuals, regardless of tribe, geopolitical zone, religion or ideology. Why this is important to note is that if we don't fix these individual failures, they would still carry over into whatever countries we produce from breaking up Nigeria.

Some weeks ago, I was in a bus and the driver, an Igbo man got into an argument with a passenger, a Yoruba man. After the passenger alighted, the driver started muttering that it's just because Biafra has not been actualized, else he wouldn't be found in Lagos. I found it funny because - who told him he would be anything more than a bus driver in Biafra too? Or we don't have bus drivers in Igboland? For a lot of the people I hear talking about Biafra, it's only an escapist fantasy for them because they are disillusioned with the country called Nigeria. But creating a new country wouldn't make their lives any better if they don't change the way they approach government, society, their civic responsibilities and an appreciation for the rights of every man which EVERYONE across the length and breadth of our country have failed at. I mean, Charlie Boy is right - it's not like the Yorubas or Hausas or Fulanis or people of other tribes are going down to Igboland to prevent it from developing. It's our fellow Igbo men in positions of leadership that are stunting our growth - same as the leaders in all the other regions of Nigeria are relegating regional and National development in favour of personal enrichment. Then they sell us this idea that we are each others' enemies so we can keep fighting each other and ignore them while they feed fat on our commonwealth. It's these same people we would get in Biafra and they would do the same thing they are doing in the current Nigerian setup and nothing would change.

This is quite compelling.

What's your blog, please?
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Igbokao: 3:35am On Apr 21, 2017
I'm not exactly sure how much Charlie Boy has profited from the Hausa/Yoruba gang up against the Igbos, but he seems to have profited immensely. He seems to have difficulty articulating his thoughts in a fact-based manner. And frankly, confused. He agrees that, of the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria, only the Igbos suffer marginalization and naked injustice, but somehow, he thinks Igbos should, despite monumental gang-up against them, be able to make political and infrastructural gains like Yorubas and Hausas.

The existential and political structure of Nigeria is seriously defective, and weighs heavily against any group of people that rejects corruption and accepts hard work. Igbos, generally, do not thrive in societies where meritocracy is ignored, for the Igbo psyche is wired to reward hard work, community service, and personal achievement. All selfless sacrifices and political overtures that Igbos make in Nigeria come to nothing. Yorubas and Hausas will alway gang up to thwart any igbo's sincere effort.

Nigeria is unraveling and it's people taking a dive to the bottom of human decency. The earlier the Biafra, the better.

Like Achuzia, Charlie Boy's belief that for Igbos to prosper politically and economically they need a central oligarchic command structure betrays his ignorance. In fact, it is the unique lack of such subservient structure that has enabled Igbos to do better than other ethnic groups. Our decentralized chiefdom is a huge advantage and serves to place no impediment to our efforts. Whatever an Igbo man, or indeed woman, has not been able to do is only that which the individual has not decided to do. Our ingenuity and intellectual prowess is not stifled by a blind obedience to any Oba or Emir.

The problem is that our hard work and ability to succeed in the face of enormous adversity has long been an intractable source of jealousy and hatred toward us. What we, Igbos, want to seize to exist is a situation where we continue to leave our destiny and those or kids in the hands of those who, not only wish us no good, but by all means hate us, and want to annihilate us.

Igbos are highly respectful of their elders and seniors, only to deserving ones, though.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by RosaConsidine: 4:18am On Apr 21, 2017
malton:

This is quite compelling.

What's your blog, please?

I'm flattered!

https://anigerianrealist./
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by RosaConsidine: 4:30am On Apr 21, 2017
Igbokao:
I'm not exactly sure how much Charlie Boy has profited from the Hausa/Yoruba gang up against the Igbos, but he seems to have profited immensely. He seems to have difficulty articulating his thoughts in a fact-based manner. And frankly, confused. He agrees that, of the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria, only the Igbos suffer marginalization and naked injustice, but somehow, he thinks Igbos should, despite monumental gang-up against them, be able to make political and infrastructural gains like Yorubas and Hausas.

The existential and political structure of Nigeria is seriously defective, and weighs heavily against any group of people that rejects corruption and accepts hard work. Igbos, generally, do not thrive in societies where meritocracy is ignored, for the Igbo psyche is wired to reward hard work, community service, and personal achievement. All selfless sacrifices and political overtures that Igbos make in Nigeria come to nothing. Yorubas and Hausas will alway gang up to thwart any igbo's sincere effort.

Nigeria is unraveling and it's people taking a dive to the bottom of human decency. The earlier the Biafra, the better.

Like Achuzia, Charlie Boy's believe that for Igbos to prosper politically and economically they need a central oligarchic command structure betrays his ignorance. In fact, it is the unique lack of such subservient structure that has enabled Igbos to do better than other ethnic groups. Our decentralized chiefdom is a huge advantage and serves to place no impediment to our efforts. Whatever an Igbo man, or indeed woman, has not been able to do is only that which the individual has not decided to do. Our ingenuity and intellectual prowess is not stifled by a blind obedience to any Oba or Emir.

The problem is that our hard work and ability to succeed in the face of enormous adversity has long been an intractable source of jealousy and hatred toward us. What we, Igbos, want to seize to exist is a situation where we continue to leave our destiny and those or kids in the hands of those who, not only wish us no good, but by all means hate us, and want to annihilate us.

Igbos are highly respectful of their elders and seniors, only to deserving ones, though.

What you have outlined are supposed to be Igbo values - but they are values that are expressed across the length and breadth of the country. They aren't peculiar to us alone. I was born and brought up in Lagos but returned to Igboland to school so I have a slightly balanced view of how things work at least in both the South West and South East. Are there hardworking Igbos? Yes, definitely. Same as there are hardworking Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw and the rest. And there are also lazy people from all these tribes. I have had the opportunity to interact with people from various tribes across Nigeria and the truth is that deep down, we don't hate each other because we know we are in this Nigerian struggle together. However, our leaders both at the national and regional stage keep selling us these lies that people from all the other tribes want to annihilate our tribes - and the sad part is that we are buying it wholesale.

Some of my best friends through my life have come from the length and breadth of this country. I go to Lagos Island to buy items and see Igbos and Yorubas trading side by side and even helping each other make sales in the absence of each other. One particularly interesting incident occurred when I was in Idumota area of Lagos Island. I was in a store to buy some items from an Igbo trader which he didn't have and he asked me to wait while he went to fetch it from another store. While he was away, there was sudden;y a mad scramble and when I asked what was happening, it turned out that the CBD, a Lagos state outfit were approaching with their vans and seizing any items they found displayed on the roadside. It might shock you to know that it was the Igbo man's Yoruba neighbor that quickly evacuated his items into his store before the CBD agents arrived. If this widescale hatred was a reality, wouldn't she have just made sure her own items were secure and ignored her neighbor to his fate of losing his goods? This hatred is a myth and I find it extremely sad that we keep buying into it when it's not real.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by RosaConsidine: 4:39am On Apr 21, 2017
malton:

Wow. These are words of wisdom. I admire your perspective of unity in particular and life in general.

I am actually pro one Nigeria. However, two cannot walk together except they are in agreement. The essence of unity is for people (a majority) to have a sense of being part of humanity, the pleasure of friendship, of mutual trust, and of the desire to cooperate and help each other every way possible. Citizens should be able to look each other in the eye and find hope instead of fears.

Our people should help us overcome feelings of helplessness and powerlessness. Instead, they have caused our brethren to suffer unnecessarily cruel fates. Our women have been subjected to pain, with no joy in sight. The greatest gift one can give to their child is the wisdom gained from experience. How then are they to forget all that has happened and run into the enemies' embrace so quick?

The differences aren't much of a problem if we're willing to work toward identified goals. I mean, Americans don't butcher their fellow countrymen as if the country were a slaughterhouse. The Hausa/Fulani Muslims do not tolerate dissenting views nor do they accommodate those that do not share their faith or come from their ethnic stock.

Why must they kill our people just because they do not share their views, faith or bloodlines? angry

What's happening in Nigeria is ethno-religious cleansing. Beyond just language, it will be difficult for an Nkpor man to understand an Nsukka man if his first words are carnage.

To mete out such punishment on any person at all is the most barbaric form of wickedness, let alone one's fellow countryman.

In America, there's the willingness to tolerate others regardless of how strange or absurd their views, faith or circumstances may be. In Nigeria, they just want to kill. How then can we ever understand each other?

I understand your fears. But as I have severally pointed out, we are being sold nonexistent theories by the people we look up to as leaders of thought and ideas. Do you think the average Hausa man or Yoruba man or woman is born with a natural hatred of Igbos? No! It's just sentiment passed onto us by our parents and religious and political leaders. I used to argue that Igbos were better than any other tribe back in secondary school till I realised that every tribe is unique in it's own way and no tribe is essentially better than any other. It's just a lie sold to us by people for whatever reasons they deemed fit and we bought those lies because we looked up to these people to provide us guidance. Some of my closest friends who have helped me at some of the most trying moments of my life have come from various tribes across Nigeria. They would not help me if this so-called hatred is inborn. But we have learnt to ignore what divides and separates us and instead focus on what unites us in a bid to make each other better. We need to stop selling this same lie to future generations because we would be doing them a great disservice, rob them of a chance to work together to build a country that's rewarding and developed and make them more susceptible to dubious and manipulative religious and political leaders.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by gUdbOiii(m): 4:45am On Apr 21, 2017
I PRESENT TO YOU FREE STAFF SURVEY WORK TO INCREASE YOUR STAFF PRODUCTIVITY -TO ALL CEO'S

https://belovedkonsult.com/free-staff-survey-work-to-increase-your-staff-productivity-to-all-ceos/
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by cooltola(m): 6:19am On Apr 21, 2017
[[[[
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 21, 2017
Igbokao:

Like Achuzia, Charlie Boy's believe that for Igbos to prosper politically and economically they need a central oligarchic command structure betrays his ignorance. In fact, it is the unique lack of such subservient structure that has enabled Igbos to do better than other ethnic groups. Our decentralized chiefdom is a huge advantage and serves to place no impediment to our efforts. Whatever an Igbo man, or indeed woman, has not been able to do is only that which the individual has not decided to do. Our ingenuity and intellectual prowess is not stifled by a blind obedience to any Oba or Emir.

My dear many thanks for responding from the perspective of a great mind. Yours is the most poignant response to Charlie Boys disappointing verbiage. He always disappoints whenever he talks about Biafra and Nigeria. But like many have said, in a referendum he represents just only one vote and my vote will certainly nullify his.
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 21, 2017
Charley Boy always struggling to make headlines and remain in the spotlight... For me, I will never support injustice no matter who is involved.
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 21, 2017
technicallyrich:

Igbos don't like yoruba land.they are mostly bussiness people and are seen anywhere there are crowd to do their bussiness .while the ijaws are fishermen so mostly remain in their area. The sumary is that igbos are super intelligent people even the once that are not educated.i m not an igbo man but I love them.

I know that. This is a privileged they enjoy from Nigeria. Do you think Igbos would enjoy this when Biafra is created?

Igbos complain of marginalisation. Have they been to some part of the west or most part of the north? This problem of regional development is a general problem.

If only Igbos put their energy in the right direction. Trust me, other tribes would be envious.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by FUCKyouALL: 7:39am On Apr 21, 2017
obailala:

Like I said earlier, only insecure beings suffering from severe self-esteem issues would take offence and pick a fight over the mere spelling of their name (especially when there are numerous other weightier issues that such energies should be expended on).

Just like a frenchman feeling offended for being referred to as 'French' instead of 'Francais', that's exactly how puerile and silly it is for anyone to lose sleep over IGBO being spelt as IBO, especially when there are better things to expend their mental energy on.

And oh yeah! congratulations on being 'more Igbo', or should I say, 'being a real-er Igbo man' than Charles Oputa because you think you spell I-G-B-O more correctly. Your wisdom is truly peculiar.

I love it real hard when I make little kids cry; l love it like I've got an orgasm. You wanna be an Igbo-Afonja?, that's not gonna happen. I would just talk-smutter you to the gutter ; Pulverize you to pieces. Whenever you see a group of Biafrans on a trail of protest, call them muppets and meet your creator within 6secs. Quote me, I am ready for you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by AndyCole16(m): 7:58am On Apr 21, 2017
JesusChrist666:
IPOB youths right now....

Nnamdi Kanu, nna, make we issue ultimatum to CHARLIE BOY. angry angry angry

It is sad, Biafra has no leaders. That's why they adopted Saraki, Fayose & Dino Melaye who are ALL AFONJAs as their gods shocked

Guy this is my best meme in years
grin
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by drnoel: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2017
Akshow:
Of I'm not surprised. Only children born yesterday and jobless youths support the biafra secession agenda.

Yep can't agree more. Then again we do have some elites sponsoring the movement from the shadow.
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by donborg(m): 8:18am On Apr 21, 2017
why is it that, for over 50 years now, our leaders keep saying ONE NIGERIA whereas, i have never heard of ONE AMERICA, ONE BRITAIN, ONE CANADA OR EVEN ONE GHANA? is it because they know that nigeria is already divided or that nigeria will still divide?

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by donborg(m): 8:21am On Apr 21, 2017
Opakan2:
The real biafra fight ended long ago leaving behind a sad memory.. casualties were recorded on both sides even tho. one suffered the blow most.

The sensible ones have since moved on, even the overfed ceremonial soldier that led them to war later apologized and accepted State pardon. He took part in Nigerian elections thereafter.

These ones disturbing our peace now are PDP agents planted to stir up the polity and they have failed
then why is the one in prison giving y'all goosebumps?
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by donborg(m): 8:22am On Apr 21, 2017
YelloweWest:
I love this guy. He has sense.

Igbos are delusional. I used to support them but when I figured out their delusion
pls explain d meaning of 'delusional'?
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by donborg(m): 8:25am On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=marticeus post=55756690]Charly boy really on point, the down trodden has no ethnic colouration, Nigerian masses are not together, they are used by the elite to perpetuate every form of man inhumanity against his fellow man. It is ironical, it is only in Nigeria that criminals are celebrated and when called to answer for their misdeeds, they will quickly put on their ethnic cloaks and cry marginalization. For those clamouring for Biafra as a way to escape from injustice will still meet another and bigger form of injustice waiting for them in Biafran. Let us simply observe the philosophy of Biafra of the mind. Let Biafra be the symbol of every Nigerian oppressed and marginalised be it Hausa, IBO, Yoruba or any of the minority ethnic group. I see a day coming when all the down trodden masses will wake up and demand for their God given right in this nation. A nation where one man locks up 13 billion naira equivalent in hard currency hausa, yoruba and igbo biafrans? you must be high on sumting
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by donborg(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2017
Weselion:

Nwannem I tire oo.... They hate Yoruba's but like like Yoruba land. People that don't know what is worrying them.

Every year you see people trooping from the east to the west and north. You begin to wonder, is it this same people that are complaining that Nigeria does not favor them?
tell nizooria to open the portharcourt, calabar and warri ports and see whether any right thinking igbo will ever set foot in lagos again

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by donborg(m): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2017
Smooyis:
I have always maintained here that division of the country is more near impossibility than possibility.
if so then why are you reminding us? let me guess, becos u dont want us to work for it right? dreamer
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by donborg(m): 8:33am On Apr 21, 2017
wristbangle:
This is one of the reason to showcase the fact that IPOB youths possess demented brain. Even Charlie boy with his twisted mentality spoke against the useless agitation. What a sad day for them.
is charlie boy an ipob member?
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by donborg(m): 8:36am On Apr 21, 2017
nextstep:

You are right. But what has stopped Igboland from being the economic powerhouse of Nigeria? Why hasn't it developed to the level where there's no reason to migrate to Lagos (or China)? Igbos talk of marginalization, but it's the same Igbo leaders that have (like all Nigerian elites), pocketed funds meant for the public good. Is it these same leaders that will suddenly make Biafra a great country? If one cannot manage a state and make it great, how will one be able to manage an entire nation?
we want to develop our land OURSELVES, we dont need the help of hausa, yoruba and fulani people OK?

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 21, 2017
donborg:
tell nizooria to open the portharcourt, calabar and warri ports and see whether any right thinking igbo will ever set foot in lagos again

My brother forget that thing. Trust me, Igbos will still remain in Lagos.
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by farolee(m): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2017
Fulmigati:
Nigeria will break up. It is the mandate of Heaven. The sooner you people realize it, the better for your mental health.

Do you know the God of heaven?
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Dreambeat: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2017
Ugosample:

And Britain leaving EU has been their biggest regret.
You obviously don't watch the news.
Brexit vote was won by a small margin, but with catastrophic consequences

Now Theresa May is confused and the remain voters are kicking.

The soft landing for Britain would be giving them the same status as Switzerland and Norway, but that negates the whole purpose of leaving in the first place.

If this mess could happen in Britain, what of Nigeria?
Where many do not understand the consequences of the decisions they make

You people think leaving a country or drawing new borders will just change things overnight and the people will be enjoying?

Well sha
Leaving Nigeria will be the best decision for Biafrans.We will take our destiny into our hands.We will grow at our own pace and not be dragged backward by unserious unambitious lots like the Hausa/Fulani.Trust me leaving is better than staying on the sinking boat called Nigeria.The country is so skewed in their favor that talents and hard work are not recognized.Why do you think US is the greatest country on earth.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by obailala(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

I love it real hard when I make little kids cry; l love it like I've got an orgasm. You wanna be an Igbo-Afonja?, that's not gonna happen. I would just talk-smutter you to the gutter ; Pulverize you to pieces. Whenever you see a group of Biafrans on a trail of protest, call them muppets and meet your creator within 6secs. Quote me, I am ready for you.
Oh dear!... He rejoices and feels fulfilled cos he's thrown several insults per second.... Now it's obvious I've been exchanging banters with a child. undecided

You win! Nice day ahead. Bye!

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by farolee(m): 9:04am On Apr 21, 2017
mystry:
fool who needs your support?

Bro, let us engage in intellectual argument rather than raining curses and abuse.
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by YelloweWest: 9:07am On Apr 21, 2017
donborg:
pls explain d meaning of 'delusional'?
Claiming that Rivers State must join biafra by force undecided
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Igbokao: 9:16am On Apr 21, 2017
Playing the clown, making people laugh, and imitating toughness for entertainment purposes are what Charley-boy is good at, nothing more. He seems to be only able to think on surface level. Political and social issues in Nigeria are fast-moving parts, and Charley-boy absolutely has neither the intelligence nor discerning mind required to analyze these complex dynamics in relation to the Igbos.

Charley-boy is completely the opposite of his Dad in terms of intelligence and deep thinking ability. He has used silly street-sounding terms and occasional verbose clichés to attempt to simplistically characterize the great Biafra and its leaders.

It appears to me that there are two types of Igbos - first, those whose claim to being Igbo is their ability to verbally attack and engage in character assassination of their fellow Igbos, and second, those who, actually, forsake their comfort and risk death to take action to stop oppression, injustice, and killing of their fellow Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by FUCKyouALL: 9:29am On Apr 21, 2017
obailala:
Oh dear!... He rejoices and feels fulfilled cos he's thrown several insults per second.... Now it's obvious I've been exchanging banters with a child. undecided

You win! Nice day ahead. Bye!
don't run wetty panty child, there is an unfinished business down here.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by donborg(m): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

Claiming that Rivers State must join biafra by force undecided
cut the crap, referendum is not by force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Gets N5M Credit Alert From Unknown Sender / Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – / Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.