Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Nigerian And American Music Lovers Chatroom - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian And American Music Lovers Chatroom (376 Views)

Latest American Music And Albums / 50 Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Artistes / Wizkid May Become The First African To Win An American Music Awards Nominations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian And American Music Lovers Chatroom by Drunkinlove(f): 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
For those who love music..lets make alotta noise!..we talk about both Nigerian and American music and muscians...my best American musician is Nicki Minaj and my best is Only by nicki minaj..chris brown..lil wayne and drake..my best Nigerian musician is Olamide and Phyno..one of their music i love is Oya dab and Abulo...add yours

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gushes Out As Her Loving Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her (photos) / Upcoming Artists Get In For Cheap Music Promotion !. / Bring Heavy Metal To Nigeria! Check Out Dark Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.