Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Update On How To Get Easy And Cheap Student Visa Without Paying Anybody - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Update On How To Get Easy And Cheap Student Visa Without Paying Anybody (9563 Views)

How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides / What You Need To Know About Student Visa / Get Usa Student&work Visa Without School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On How To Get Easy And Cheap Student Visa Without Paying Anybody by monixl: 12:17am On Jan 04, 2010
EASY WAY TO SECURE VISA TO EUROPE

To start with,

DO YOU WANT TO STUDY IN EUROPE?
IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES, THEN YOU NEED TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS,
IN WHICH COUNTRY DO YOU WANT TO STUDY AND WHAT DO YOU WANT TO STUDY?
DO YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO FINANCE YOUR STUDIES??

NOTE: There is nothing like free tuition school in Europe for now as far as I know it is only in Finland and Germany that you pay less cost of tuition fee but in other for you to get such offer you need to be able to speak and write the German & Finland language since studies are conducted in their language.

BE WISE NIGERIANS, you are all my Brothers and Sisters so I can’t fool us, since I am not asking anyone for money as nor contribution as I am posting this article, I own us all nothing but honest truth, love and basic fact.

What is most costly in Europe is cost of living, maintenance and not tuition fee, you see a situation where you have to pay like
Tuition fee €3,750
€300 for house rent
€40-100 Transportation
€100 feeding
Total of about €540 every month that is only if you are able to manage yourself.

Like in Netherlands the governments calculates it in a way that you need at least €750 -€800 each month to live before they can issue you study visa, and that is what many of us have failed to really think about.

If you have answered the above questions correctly with all honesty to yourself then read further.

Search out a school in Europe and I apply to them online by going to their website www.braintrack.com or www.fontys.nl or www.hhs.nl . And they asked you to forward to them your credentials which you will do by sending them your WAEC result and other results if you have, attached to an email but the most important documents is the original WAEC certificate, birth certificate and attestation from National Population Commission, single or married status (bachelor affidavit).

They will accept you and the International Office of the school will help you with a room which might cost between €250-€450 per month, and you will be required to apply for health insurance through http://www.ips-lippmann.com and the insurance company would want you to pay them upfront but tell them you will pay them when you come over to the country where you want to start studying.

After they have accepted your application and requested that you pay the Tuition fee but you will them that you only operate a savings account in Nigeria and has no means of transferring the fund but will pay as soon as you arrive Netherlands, thereby assuring them that the money is readily available in bank.

Furthermore, they will request a proof of my bank account statement from you or that of your sponsor if any? This will convince them that you have the fund to finance your education. they wan see between € 9,600 to €14,000 Euros or equivalent in your account or that of your sponsor .

As soon as you give it to them, your admission letter will be forwarded immediately and they send you a letter from their Immigration in Netherlands asking you to go to Abuja
And apply and collect your Visa without any payment made at the Netherlands Embassy in Nigeria. The Embassy had no choice but to release your visa in due time.

Consequently, you will be told to legalize all necessary documents needed for your studies at the Ministry of Foreign affairs in Abuja, because every valid travel document going outside the shores of the country must be legalized at the foreign affairs and at the embassy of the country you are traveling to, so as to render the document valid and give it an international outlook. Each document at document at the foreign affairs costs #300 and was ready in three days time. Also you will take it back to the Netherlands Embassy in Abuja and they did legalize it for me but you have to pay for that too depending on the number of the document to be legalized.

Finally, The school fees can be paid installment for a like ten times. An opportunity to work and school is there for you, but you can’t work more than 10 hours per week as a student which means you can only make between €100-€300 a month from the work. A good learning atmosphere with the right facilities needed in your field.

Conclusively, I have succeeded in giving you a personal experience on how I got to Europe legally without paying any agent or contracting anybody to help you do visa or forge any document for me. You have to be wise not to wasting your money paying somebody to do things like visa or any relevant travel documents for you because it dangerous. Just go there and get it yourself; the officers there will be willing to assist you get all you need with thanks to you for patronizing them.
Re: Update On How To Get Easy And Cheap Student Visa Without Paying Anybody by Seunbunmi(m): 9:57am On Jan 08, 2010
tanx man for dis eye opening info God bless u bro. Yes i hav visited d hhl.nl website n hav read there instructions but i hav some bugging questions to ask u which i know u can be of help. pls can i hav ur email 2 communicate wit u directly nd dis is mine benjamin_tosin@yahoo.com. ur reply will be highly apprieciated. tanx
Re: Update On How To Get Easy And Cheap Student Visa Without Paying Anybody by JagaJaga1: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2010
If you don''t know that schools in sweden is free, then i don;t think you are in europe
Re: Update On How To Get Easy And Cheap Student Visa Without Paying Anybody by nevachange(f): 3:07am On Jan 09, 2010
monixl, pls are you in europe or have you been there, are there work opportunities over there, i can fund my education but i really need somewhere i would study and work , which is best abeg, call me or txt, <i go send you credit>08087416817

(1) (Reply)

Ifeyinwa Emilia Onyishi Bags Phd In Educational Management From ESUT / FG - ASUU Negotiations Continue Under Leadership of Labor Minister / Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.