Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Destiny Killer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Destiny Killer (555 Views)

Scorpion Killer Or Repeler / "Our Marriage Partner"- Make Or Mare Our Destiny! / Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Killer by OlivetBen(m): 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
If boys and girls know the glory they forfeit on the temple of fornication and riotous living, they'll yearn for holy living.

Fornication! Fornication!! Fornication!!! No matter how glamorous the society would make it look, the fact remains that it still stings(kills). It kills gradually. We should be careful of what we entertain, fornication fascinates before it assassinate.

Many young people's destiny have been buried in the grave of adultery and fornication just because of 5-20minutes "enjoyment." Let's be careful.

No wonder mothers can no more caution their children; no wonder fathers can no more caution their wards against fornication because they plied the same route and the evil is continuously increasing.

I'm not opposing criticism because I know that people that support the act will definitely react but that won't take away the truth. Ladies who decide to keep themselves are being castigated by the whores who see nothing wrong in incessant fornication. Guys who felt they won't do it till they tie the nuptial nut are cajoled by their peers into succumbing.

Things are getting worse and worse everyday, couples no longer last as husbands and wives(divorce is now the order of the day) because of infidelity, not being able to satisfy the other(either husband not being able to satisfy wife or vice versa).
A guy who is not in this business can not satisfy a lady who has been in the business and vise versa. So it's advisable that one should cut his/her coat according to his/her clothe.

For this menace in the society to be curbed, my candid admonition is for young people to abstain from premarital sex and keep themselves clean because cleanliness is next to godliness, not only that, there is heavenly blessing and earthly blessings that emanates from chastity.

#ponderingtime

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Shocking Moment This Woman Falls Into A Big Hole / Entrust Your Well-being And That Of Your Loved Ones To AXA Mansard. . / Any Cause For Alarm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.