Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Concrete Advise Needed About Building Plan. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Concrete Advise Needed About Building Plan. (759 Views)

Building Plan Of A Proposed Hostel / Get All What You Want to know About BUILDING APPROVAL,CONSTRUCTION,BUILDING 3D / Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concrete Advise Needed About Building Plan. by rafcrown(m): 1:24am On Apr 21, 2017
A plot of land 60 by 120
Location- Lagos
Building Plan is needed.
We are in search of a good architech that can get a great plan for the land.
Room and Parlour self-contained.
How much will it cost to get approved building plan?
HOW much do architects charge for the building plan?
Any interested architect with reasonable charges for great work?
Re: Concrete Advise Needed About Building Plan. by shams040(m): 6:03am On Apr 21, 2017
rafcrown:
A plot of land 60 by 120
Location- Lagos
Building Plan is needed.
We are in search of a good architech that can get a great plan for the land.
Room and Parlour self-contained.
How much will it cost to get approved building plan?
HOW much do architects charge for the building plan?
Any interested architect with reasonable charges for great work?

The approval fee will be based on the size of d building,
How many room and parlour self con do u want and what d location so I can give better advice on the best development for dat area.
My charges will b based on the number of selfcon u want.

www.egcandassociates.org.ng
08165536883; 08116568722
Re: Concrete Advise Needed About Building Plan. by shams040(m): 6:10am On Apr 21, 2017
*EGC & ASSOCIATES*

*Our AIM*:
To bring to your finger tips the best in *Town Planning and GIS Mapping Services* and related fields of endeavours inclouding Architectural Designs, Structural Designs, EIA etcetera.

Our Objectives:

1. Processing and perfection of title documents(survey plan, consent, C of O among others);
2. Building plan design and approvals;
3. Layout design and approval;
4. Technical report writing for residential; commercial, industrial and institutional uses eg EIA, TIA;
5. Project development and management;
6. G I S & Remote Sensing Mapping;
7. Academic & Business Research Analyst;
8. 3D Modelling and Animation;
9. Offering professional advice on land and landed property matters; and
10. Solid Waste Management.

Registered Town planners

Re: Concrete Advise Needed About Building Plan. by rafcrown(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
LOCATION IS ISOLO
NOs as suitable and decent on the land.
shams040:

The approval fee will be based on the size of d building,
How many room and parlour self con do u want and what d location so I can give better advice on the best development for dat area.
My charges will b based on the number of selfcon u want.

08165536883; 08116568722
Re: Concrete Advise Needed About Building Plan. by shams040(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
rafcrown:
LOCATION IS ISOLO
NOs as suitable and decent on the land.
I will av to visit d site, if u a comissioning my firm to handle the project sir
Re: Concrete Advise Needed About Building Plan. by rafcrown(m): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
Before commissioning you can I know what it involves,your charges and expertise.
WHERE are you based?
adecrown22@gmail.com
Re: Concrete Advise Needed About Building Plan. by nifemiayoade(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hi, my name is AYOADE OLUWANIFEMI, am an architect, have worked with several construction company for passed 10years and I have a lot of experience in design and construction, in fact have correct so many engineers in any of there mistake both on site and in design, till now a lot of engineer do call me for help when they have a problem on design and site, I help so many engineer for architectural design and position of column and the type of beam in design. However Am now the C.E.O of ARCHARAN ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, in our company nothing is in possible, we design and build houses to the taste of what u want and in model style,we can also help u 2 collect your approval and certificate of ownership (c of o)for your building. we are the best in construction,try us 2 day and u we see d different add on whatsapp or call 08069253261. Pls beware don't give ur building construction to some quack engineers that believe architect design can not be achievable on site. They will later destroy the plan and disorganised what u want. Don't let them fool u,let save lifes,property and money.

1 Share

Re: Concrete Advise Needed About Building Plan. by rafcrown(m): 10:15pm On May 01, 2017
NICE ONE.I HAVE REPLIED YOUR Email.
Re: Concrete Advise Needed About Building Plan. by desse: 8:25am On May 02, 2017
Call us at 08033506527,08073711489.desse -architect

(1) (Reply)

We Design Your House With 360 Paint At Affordable Price / Half Plot Of Land With Mini Flat 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat / Plots Of Land Available For Sale.. At Ajasa-command Road Meiran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.