Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,879 members, 7,798,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] (111882 Views)

UNN Medical School Thread / Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / See UNN Cut Off Mark For 2017/2018 Session – Www.unn.edu.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by doctorgyna(m): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2017
The result of the second MBBS professional exam of the University of Nigeria was pasted yesterday. Medical students take the exam, seen as the most difficult exam in the world, in their 3rd year.

Attached is the result for the Faculty of Dentistry students... 45 People took the examination, only 10 people had outright pass [passed the three]. For the medicine class, less than half of the class passed also.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by SexyNairalander: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2017
booked

based on logistics the lecturer lack chills

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by mejai(m): 8:47am On Apr 21, 2017
chai
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by softwerk(f): 8:47am On Apr 21, 2017
This one just weak me cry

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Omonoba1: 8:50am On Apr 21, 2017
doctorgyna:
The result of the second MBBS professional exam of the University of Nigeria was pasted yesterday. Medical students take the exam, seen as the most difficult exam in the world, in their 3rd year.

Attached is the result for the Faculty of Dentistry students... 45 People took the examination, only 10 people had outright pass [passed the three]. For the medicine class, less than half of the class passed also.
most difficult exam in the world?? na wa o...

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by ifex370(m): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2017
Ha

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by doctorgyna(m): 9:03am On Apr 21, 2017
Lol... Lecturers Follow for the best na
SexyNairalander:
booked

based on logistics the lecturer lack chills
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by doctorgyna(m): 9:04am On Apr 21, 2017
No be only u
softwerk:
This one just weak me cry
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by psucc(m): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2017
If it is the toughest in the world and people are still going through or passing, then I should be among the successful ones. Failure had never been in my agenda.

68 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by DrObum(m): 9:28am On Apr 21, 2017
Gyna!

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2017
The fail rate is rather high but MB was never meant to be an easy exam.

My quarrel though is that whenever students fail, the authorities are quick to lay the blame on them. Sometimes it's the lecturers fault too.

Imagine trying to learn modern medical concepts with outdated/ unavailable equipment and facilities.
I pity the younger colleagues

223 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2017
The fail rate is rather high but MB was never meant to be an easy exam.

My quarrel though is that whenever students fail, the authorities are quick to lay the blame on them. Sometimes it's the fault of the lecturers and school system too.

Imagine trying to learn modern medical concepts with outdated/ unavailable equipment and facilities.
I pity the younger colleagues

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Debbiepaul(f): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2017
coolno joy no joy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by ilevic(m): 9:50am On Apr 21, 2017
How some lecturer feel when they see students fail

200 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by BlackOnassis(m): 9:53am On Apr 21, 2017
Sadist teachers! For wetin? Even Johns Hopkins medical school no dey fail student like dis. Ogini? sad undecided

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by HIScraziness(m): 9:56am On Apr 21, 2017
Anything related to biochemistry can be madly difficult to pass! Almost fainted when I was about to check my BCH 722 result Course wey I no suppose do at all

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by DrObum(m): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2017
Na lecturers like Gyna cause am!

Ndi Obi akpo!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Xsem(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2017
omy goodness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by DeBlessedOne(m): 11:00am On Apr 21, 2017
Those who sorted and wer disqualified are like..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Idydarling(f): 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
blood of zecharaiah

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
Poor result...

Why na?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by bigsmoke2(m): 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
grin

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by LordIsaac(m): 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
Going through school is not supposed to be hell now....but here, Physics taught me lessons!

3 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by 00Ademi(m): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
nigerian Lecturers equals one word sadist

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Tazdroid(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
Strict marking grin ... It means they are not yet ready to professionally rearrange one's mouth yet

7 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by justhenry(m): 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
The students were actually busy with the big brother Naija show during the time. Thats why many failed.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Too much INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, IMO, TWITTER.,.

just name it

20 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by TheLogicalMind(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2017

WHAT A SHAME. THE TIN MUST AV REALLY PAIN DEM

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Daboywizzy: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
UNN med results have always been an issue of life and tears.. Resit students should just start preparing to rewrite.. Repeat students should start early for next year, fail out students should take heart or Jump into a lagoon

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out / List Of First Nigerian Professors In Various Disciplines / Check OAU 2008/2009 Admission List Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.