Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] (111959 Views)

UNN Medical School Thread / Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / See UNN Cut Off Mark For 2017/2018 Session – Www.unn.edu.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Omonoba1: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
eoadeniji:

Lol..what will now be said of Pathology and Pharmacology o
my thoughts exactly!
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by eoadeniji(m): 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
darkhorizon:

A technical exam is harder than a doctor's exam,where it is mostly la cram la pour.
Hmn....bro...it doesn't sound like you really know what med school exams are...apart from the fact that it is techinacal, voluminous, these exams are clinical exams too, and are mostly subjective...

3 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by francdec4(m): 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
Frenda:
lease im a medcine student read really hard and i have two carry overs after first semester and had a 5 point after second semester will i be droped from medcine please i need help please

I guess you are in premed (first year) is any of the two carry overs you had in any of biology, physics and chemistry? If it in your GS you should be fine.

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by joinnow: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
Yes na cos if you pity them
When you sick the half baked doctor go use your body do trial and error then it will be too late.

Fail them now so they can study harder and know better then resit for the exam.

2 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by FavoredGuy: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
Na for everybody to see wetin UNN students dey pass through. I know say in dey other schools but unn own na something else. Some lecturers for many department there dey happy say their students no graduate on time, imagine that. Students just dey there dey collect ranks like police officers. U will see ranks like one star (i.e 5/4 or 6/5)=one additional year, two stars (ASP confirmed)=6/4 or 7/5. DSP with 3stars=7/4 or 8/5 and so on. E no easy to enter that school and e no easy to come out. To enter, wahala, to comot wahala again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by kolado(m): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
What makes it a difficult exam? People will just over-hype some things as if other people didn't go to school. Ask lawyers who went to law school about 'Bar Exams' yet some people still passed it. There's nothing too difficult that dilligence cannot master.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by KOBOJO: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
PublicAssurance:
even the ones wey pass i no go gree make them give me injection. many Naija docs are Quacks! as in real QUACK!

OLODO like you..,even your brain is quack thats why it cant tell you between the doctor and the nurse whose duty it is to administer injections.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
doctorgyna:
The result of the second MBBS professional exam of the University of Nigeria was pasted yesterday. Medical students take the exam, seen as the most difficult exam in the world, in their 3rd year.

Attached is the result for the Faculty of Dentistry students... 45 People took the examination, only 10 people had outright pass [passed the three]. For the medicine class, less than half of the class passed also.

For real undecided
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by eudoh940(m): 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
no b today... person wey DE type nw follow bin DE this shoe... abeg friends make una no dull... Jux shift buy change of course form... no time ooo... no b by force to b doctor... civil engineering go happily accept una... except una DE fear maths.. but d maths no hard...
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Omonoba1: 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
sgtponzihater:
Medicine is the only course I respect in this country. Then except maybe the course I studied also. The stupid dental students should not tell me they wrote the same exams because they surely reduce their cutoff mark, if not they can't even pass. [/b]Apart from that most other University students even first class are morons except my course which I would not mention so as not to boost the ego of some of my course mates who are also near morons. I respect u doctors die. [b]Sorry for the failed out students, medicine is not for morons try microbiology or fishery or even pigery or maybe pharmacy or lab science.

Sgt Ponzi Hater 2017
And it didn't occur to a slowpoke like you that the result the op referred to belongs to both Dentistry and Medicine students.

You Envy Dental students too much bro.. Take a chill pill..

2 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by francdec4(m): 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
darkhorizon:

A technical exam is harder than a doctor's exam,where it is mostly la cram la pour.

Really you think so. Don't be too sure brother. My seven years in medical school taught me you really need to do beyond LA cram LA pour. Have you by chance seen any of the text books that often times you need about three or more for a level. Is that what u will LA cram and LA pour. I hail you if you can do that bro.

2 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by lozanni(m): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
The fail rate is rather high but MB was never meant to be an easy exam.

My quarrel though is that whenever students fail, the authorities are quick to lay the blame on them. Sometimes it's the lecturers fault too.

Imagine trying to learn modern medical concepts with outdated/ unavailable equipment and facilities.
I pity the younger colleagues

Immediately you get admission into UNN, the first exam you will learn about is 2nd MBBS exam!!! Things have not changed at all over there, I learnt its the same situation at OAU.
But College of Medicine, University of Lagos does not really have such issues as they admit the number of student doctors they know they can take care of and will likely graduate as Doctors after six years.
UNN and OAU admit a large crowd for the above course and use the 2nd MBBS exams to weed the crowd to manageable proportions, so I wonder why admit a large crowd to break many hearts at the end?

8 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by eudoh940(m): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
no b today... person wey DE type nw follow bin DE this shoe... abeg friends make una no dull... Jux shift buy change of course form... no time ooo... no b by force to b doctor... civil engineering, ABE, and Oda dept go happily accept una... except una DE fear maths.. but d maths no hard...
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by vantage001: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
And yet some students there will make 2,3,4 distinctions at a go.
Dem get two heads?

2 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by PublicAssurance: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
E be like say u be dokita. sorry o. it does not dispell the fact that u are a QUACK. the sooner you can accept it, the better for Nigeria as a nation. OLODO RABATA....U wan come dey accuse nurse now...Mumu person.
KOBOJO:

OLODO like you..,even your brain is quack thats why it cant tell you between the doctor and the nurse whose duty it is to administer injections.

2 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by drdanny(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
CHAI! The dreaded 2nd MB!! I remember mine 13years ago... It was really mean

2 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by murphyibiam15(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jman06:
A big congrats to my younger sis for being among the successful few that aced the exam. I'm proud of you dear!
what's her name
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by charliejose: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
sgtponzihater:
Medicine is the only course I respect in this country. Then except maybe the course I studied also. The stupid dental students should not tell me they wrote the same exams because they surely reduce their cutoff mark, if not they can't even pass. Apart from that most other University students even first class are morons except my course which I would not mention so as not to boost the ego of some of my course mates who are also near morons. I respect u doctors die. Sorry for the failed out students, medicine is not for morons try microbiology or fishery or even pigery or maybe pharmacy or lab science.
Sgt Ponzi Hater 2017
you sha want to get noticed.. We have noticed you.. Oya come and be going undecided

2 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Frolic: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
Needs a little bit of probing ya kno
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
kolado:
What makes it a difficult exam? People will just over-hype some things as if other people didn't go to school. Ask lawyers who went to law school about 'Bar Exams' yet some people still passed it. There's nothing too difficult that dilligence cannot master.

Stupidity should be somewhere in ur name for u deserve it. Never compare law school exams to MBBS exams. Law exams with more than 80% pass rate with several first class to a medical professional exams with less than 40% pass rate and no single first class. MBBS exams ranks among the most tasking in the world. Learn!

Sgt Ponzi Hater 2017

6 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by engrkaz(m): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
041,042, and 043 should be investigated, and charged for forming voltron
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by aralomo1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
Gosh see result. Make I just lipsrsealed ma mouth.

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by OnePunchMan: 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
The foolish Nigerian lecturers don't know that poor results are a bigger reflection of the quality of their teaching skills than of the students. They take pride in being useless instead of educating

3 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Omonoba1: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
lozanni:

Immediately you get admission into UNN, the first exam you will learn about is 2nd MBBS exam!!! Things have not changed at all over there, I learnt its the same situation at OAU.
But College of Medicine, University of Lagos does not really have such issues as they admit the number of student doctors they know they can take care of and will likely graduate as Doctors after six years.
UNN and OAU admit a large crowd for the above course and use the 2nd MBBS exams to weed the crowd to manageable proportions, so I wonder why admit a large crowd to break many hearts at the end?
thats is their major problem.. Uniben learnt their lessons after the disaccreditation of medicine around 2010..now they are very cautious of the number of intakes.

4 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by DrP2000(m): 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
Has been like this from the onset of the school, UNN college of medicine lecturers always believe the more students fail the better the standard of the school,, they posses Sadist attitude towards exams , only few exceptionally good ones like Prof. Onwasoigwe, Dr Nwagha . Aside these ones, others are naturally born sadist. Thank God we jumped and pass them

2 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by KOBOJO: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
PublicAssurance:
E be like say u be dokita. sorry o. it does not dispell the fact that u are a QUACK. the sooner you can accept it, the better for Nigeria as a nation. OLODO RABATA....U wan come dey accuse nurse now...Mumu person.

....ur generalization only shows how shallow and myopic ur thinking is.
Educated Illiterates displaying their ignorance upandan !!
ITI MPATAKA...

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by ogbonti: 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
doctorgyna:
The result of the second MBBS professional exam of the University of Nigeria was pasted yesterday. Medical students take the exam, seen as the most difficult exam in the world, in their 3rd year.

Attached is the result for the Faculty of Dentistry students... 45 People took the examination, only 10 people had outright pass [passed the three]. For the medicine class, less than half of the class passed also.

MBBS in Nigeria is not qualified to pack poo of patients in western hospitals, especially the US...Mschewwww!!!
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
eoadeniji:

Lol..what will now be said of Pathology and Pharmacology o

Rubbish big time. Pharmacology once u use a drug chart to know the drug class, they pharmacodynamics and kinetics and few side effects that's all, the only tough thing in pathology is anath path because of it useless jargons. Part one MBBS with gross anatomy remains the toughest and one with highest failure rate. That's why step 1 USMLE is the most important.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by PublicAssurance: 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
Na u come be educated literate. Just Negodu ITI Bolibo
KOBOJO:

....ur generalization only shows how shallow and myopic ur thinking is.
Educated Illiterates displaying their ignorance upandan !!
ITI MPATAKA...
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by GogetterMD(m): 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
doctorgyna:

And is this supposed to be news? This is the norm in Med school
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by DrP2000(m): 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
kolado:

How you wan compare MB with Bar Exam, nawaaooo, pls how many Bar Exams do you write, medical.students write 2nd,3rd,4th and 5 MBs(all are professional exams) even write Primaries after graduation and you are comparing the least professional medical exam to the only professional law exam (just only one). I won't blame you for ignorance is a disease.

4 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
PublicAssurance:
even the ones wey pass i no go gree make them give me injection. many Naija docs are Quacks! as in real QUACK!

In as much as I prefer to seek care abroad i know u have been seeking quacks and not real medical doctors because doctors hardly give injections they rather send u to a nurse. It's a waste of a doctors time, intelligence, training and education to bandy around giving injection. No credits for ur gross ignorance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out / List Of First Nigerian Professors In Various Disciplines / Check OAU 2008/2009 Admission List Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.