Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar (60255 Views)

Ganduje Reopens Football Viewing Centres In Kano / Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) / Alan Ruschel Back To The Football Pitch After Surviving Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by farouk2much(m): 11:08am On Apr 21, 2017
Man u spoils many peoples ticket
Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by farouk2much(m): 11:08am On Apr 21, 2017
Man u spoils many peoples ticket and lives well done man u............
Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by lailo: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2017
Still as a result or corruption.And some people said corruption is not nigeria's number one problem.
Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by gurnam: 11:30am On Apr 21, 2017
Man U tweet

Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by justjify(m): 11:57am On Apr 21, 2017
izzou:
angry

Who's to blame for this?

Definitely not God, because he gave us common sense for reasoning

How can someone erect a structure close to a high tension pole??

RIP to the dead

Hope Manchester United Fc will send their condolences
Its already on the site, when I saw it, I was wondering what happened.
So sad. My heart goes out to their family
Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by sshalom(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
This news is so depressing. Football loving people who are probably frustrated with the situation of things in Nigeria and had gone to relieve tension getting killed like this is so unfortunate.
Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
izzou:
angry

Who's to blame for this?

RIP to the dead

They have sent their condolences via their twitter handle. @ManUtd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by mayowa558: 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hope Manchester United Fc will send their condolences [/b][/color][/quote]

They eventually sent their condolences on Twitter
Great club...proudly #MUFC
Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by generalbush(m): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
annnikky:

Wat I do again Mbok sad

That same thing wey you don do since.. and you know!
Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by Jonwesley(m): 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
This state has become an albatrosses of death, remember not too long ago a Church collapsed here with countless number of death and almost killed the state Governor too. This is death, too many.
Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by oblak00(m): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
izzou:
angry

Who's to blame for this?

RIP to the dead

Done.

Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
oyetunder:
Kai! No enough power supply...even when there is power for few hours, transformers must explode somehow, and high tension wires must cut. I wonder what will happen if we are to have light in some Nigerian communities for 72 hours non-interruption!
welcome to ghana where i use my laptop with a dead battery for monthsssssss grin grin
Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
uselessIDIOT:
we have a long way to go in this country. if bomb no kill person, Na armed robbers.....if no be armed robbers, Na wire.

Even the other type of wire is not excluded.
Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by reliablenenge1: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
RIP to the dead
Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by breakeven: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Where is Buhari condolence. Uhmm, I have forgotten it happened in Nigeria and not Saudi Arabia. The zoo president At work.
Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by osef(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Rest in peace to the dead, if DSTV had made the cost affordable, for the common man, a large percent of them would be home watching with their families
Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by Harrisee(m): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
Get well to the living. RIP to the dead
Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by minfelix(m): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
first na calabar stadium nw na calabar viewing centre.. God help us ooo..dose in calabar sport bet centre be care full oo
Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by lollmaolol(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
chemystery:
Emergency ward University of Calabar Teaching Hospital. I was there some months ago to visit a friend's son. The place was so dirty and oozing with foul smell. One can contract a disease there whilst receiving treatment for another ailment. The government need to look into our public hospitals.

Meanwhile, quick recovery to the survivals of yesterday's tragic incident.

Ditto

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by annnikky(f): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
generalbush:

That same thing wey you don do since.. and you know!
Hahahahhahahah.. angry

I tot it has been 4gtn na
Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by generalbush(m): 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
annnikky:

Hahahahhahahah.. angry

I tot it has been 4gtn na

Unless you add me up sharply!!

sad
Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by annnikky(f): 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
generalbush:

Unless you add me up sharply!!

sad
Am kinda confuse here sad
Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by generalbush(m): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
annnikky:

Am kinda confuse here sad

I send you PM, you snub am...

Come dey form say you no do me anything!!

Clear now?
Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by annnikky(f): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
generalbush:

I send you PM, you snub am...

Come dey form say you no do me anything!!

Clear now?
Dnt worry we'll settle that amicably cheesy
Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by MarieSucre(f): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
The beds they're lying on have no bed sheets. What if the previous occupant had some sort of skin disease?
Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by generalbush(m): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
annnikky:

Dnt worry we'll settle that amicably cheesy

No amicably anything till you accept it!!!

Deal or no deal...!!
Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by Emerikoss: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
izzou:
angry

Who's to blame for this?

RIP to the dead

They've already sent condolences even some players as well
Re: See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar by deanwi(m): 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
It is a pity..RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) / Real Madrid Football Academy In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos Of Prototype / Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.