Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 (25892 Views)

Stephen Tataw Is Dead! Former Cameroonian Footballer Dies / Isaac Promise Is Dead! Former Nigerian Captain Dies / Taiwo Ogunjobi Confirmed Is Dead! Former NFF Secretary General Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2017
Rip to d dead, help mi greet bro satan sey make hin send small money to hin boi nah
Besides, should incase u help us see Baba bubu there, tel him sey Nigerians dey look for him ooo
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:54am On Apr 21, 2017
just four caps.. smh 4 England.. y not play for Nigeria ur country and earn over 50caps and legendary status.. no place like home to u all blacks.. anyway Rip man..
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by holluphemydavid(m): 10:55am On Apr 21, 2017
rip man
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by Rilwan20(m): 10:56am On Apr 21, 2017
RIP bro
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by gUdbOiii(m): 10:59am On Apr 21, 2017
FOR BUSINESS OWNERS OR THOSE THAT WANT TO START UP THEIR OWN BUSINESS...

YOU WILL NEED THIS INFO - https://belovedkonsult.com/free-staff-survey-work-to-increase-your-staff-productivity-to-all-ceos/
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by bolliejay(m): 10:59am On Apr 21, 2017
RIP
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by Ramaa(m): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2017
holyboss:
We?

Na groups accident or disaster u dey pray for?

Is nor me and you. Next time use personal pronoun. Surely everyone will die, but using "we" is immediately relatable to disaster death.

May our days be long.
looks like you want to escape death.....
Don't be afraid my brother because your worry won't help you when it come to you.....

Live your life to the fullest
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by SmartyPants(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2017
Nairadays:
Ugo rest in peace.

Often thought athletes who are always training to be fit, cannot have a heart attack because their arteries ain't clogged up; but WRONG; one thing must kill Man.

Live everyday like your last. Keshi, Okwaraji, Amodu all died of chest and cardiac related issues.

Too much of some good things can have its own negative effects. The way elite athletes train is way above the normal healthy range, and it puts a lot of strain on the heart. Add to that the effects of all the pain killers, and various substances pro athletes use, injuries and trauma to various parts of the body and you realize that the elite athlete is actually a greater risk of certain things. For example, do you know that extreme blunt force such as an elbow to the chest can stop the heart?

1 Like

Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by hucienda: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2017
Sad!

Rest on M. Ehiogu
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by lozanni(m): 11:14am On Apr 21, 2017
RIP beloved Ehioogg(As he was fondly called by British reporters).
We shall all die, but it's a pity to see him go so soon.
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by slap1(m): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2017
Josiahdking:

Dont laugh alone, share this with friends.
To see more, Follow officialmallama on:
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialmallama
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/officialmallama
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/officialmallama

Thanks!!!

You don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by miqos02(m): 11:17am On Apr 21, 2017
RIP
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by miqos02(m): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2017
millionboi:
R.I .P

#Hope say no b marriage palaver?
read the post again, he collapsed at the training ground
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by Nairadays: 11:24am On Apr 21, 2017
SmartyPants:

Too much of some good things can have its own negative effects. The way elite athletes train is way above the normal healthy range, and it puts a lot of strain on the heart. Add to that the effects of all the pain killers, and various substances pro athletes use, injuries and trauma to various parts of the body and you realize that the elite athlete is actually a greater risk of certain things. For example, do you know that extreme blunt force such as an elbow to the chest can stop the heart?

Wow, never knew. Thanks for the Enlightenment. smiley
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by bebe2(f): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2017
Riddler32:

How much do you need? The rates are favorable.

It's a continuous thing.

Will be using comparable rate
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by AngelicBeing: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2017
bigboss80s:
Makes u wonder. Normally U would think that the fact that he was an active footballer would make him less likely to die from a heart condition.
Exactly, going to gym, exercise, and doing all form of bodily activities is good but it sometimes
doesn't guarantee been free from heart attack, like you said, footballers are very active and they live a disciplined life style but we have seen cases of many footballers collapsing at the field of play, l honestly dont know why , the same way you see people drinking alcohol till age 70,80 or 90 but never had liver failure and you see a young man of 25, 35 or 40 who has never sipped a glass of alcohol have liver failure, same is applicable to those who smoke etc, my take in all this is, death can come knocking regardless of all the rules we keep to be healthy, but that is not denying the fact that it is good to maintain a good eating and healthy life style, life & death is a mystery , only the Creator of life knows everything, Rip to the guy.

1 Like

Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by bebe2(f): 11:36am On Apr 21, 2017
Riddler32:

How much do you need? The rates are favorable.

Today 375
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by SirShymexx: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2017
R.I.P...Hugo EggNog like Villa fans call him.

Hackney, Villa, and Middlesbrough legend.

How come everyone is dying of cardiac arrest?... end times.
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by kaycyor: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2017
R.I.P Ugo.. i read last night that he slumped during training session & now he's dead!!!!..
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by sshalom(m): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2017
What a sad loss! May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by unbeatablerosak(f): 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by tillaman(m): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
Rip ugo!!
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Rest in peace bro.
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by Riddler32: 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
bebe2:

Today 375

Have replied your e-mail. Please do check.
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by agkelechi: 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
bigboss80s:
Makes u wonder. Normally U would think that the fact that he was an active footballer would make him less likely to die from a heart condition.
I kind of like wonder d same tin too. My chest normally bites each am angry, pls. Doctors should advice me. 07069635719
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by Samsonklin(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
bebe2:
RIP

Pls I need dollars in my BOA acct. In exchange of naira .
Check my signature for more information.
money dey to pull, account nor dey.. I will love to do biz wit yhu.. only trust is d issue... 08138946317 whatsaap
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
bebe2:
RIP

Pls I need dollars in my BOA acct.
In exchange of naira .

Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by johnkey: 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
bebe2:
RIP

Pls I need dollars in my BOA acct. In exchange of naira .
pm me I can do that.
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by litetias(m): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Rest eternally man

Your journey is done

I was a real fan

You were a true Ibo son
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44 by bebe2(f): 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Are you on WhatsApp?

Yes

Will pm now

(1) (2) (Reply)

NFF Confirms ‘agreement’ With Oliseh As Keshi’s Successor / Solomon Dalung In Animal Skin Cultural Outfit (Photos) / Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.