Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (55787 Views)

FFK Blasts Yahaya Bello Over Herdsmen Killing Of 25 People In Kogi / I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari / FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Celcius: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has slammed President Muhammadu Buhari for using his government to favor his northern kinsmen.

Fani, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, wondered why Buhari decided to appoint northerners as Acting Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Acting Director General of National Intelligent Agency as well as MD of NEXIM Bank.
The former minister in a Facebook post, Friday morning, reiterated his earlier statement that Buhari was only rewarding Fulani herdsmen for butchering Nigerians.

He said, “Three major appointments were announced yesterday. Acting SGF, Acting DG NIA and MD NEXIM Bank. All three went to Hausa-Fulanis.
“Meanwhile a few days ago Buhari rewarded the Fulani militants and herdsmen for butchering Nigerians by appointing their official spokesman as the Secretary of the Federal Character Commission.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/21/fani-kayode-blasts-buhari-giving-three-appointments-hausa-fulanis-one-day/

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by spartan117(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
Buhari is d most devisive President ever, d reason why he is ill is bcuz he and those around him tried to fight d church with executive powers I wud say this again and again Mr Buhari I wish u sound Health only if u resign 4rm office and i do dis 4 d sake of one Nigeria. I am a patriot

370 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by frankzone: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Doesn't look good tbh.

27 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Tushborn: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
we don hear ezugo
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
i pity the zombies

146 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by cornelin(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
truth is bitter. Is there no more competent candidate down south?

220 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by predear(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
Wat else do u expect from PMB? Nigerians r in for one chance govt.

185 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Philistine(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
FFK is a fool! A fool @ 50 is a curse to his generation

82 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by agabusta: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
frankzone:
Doesn't look good tbh.

The people that took over in the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Nigeria Intelligence Agency are civil servants. They are not political appointees.

They are the most senior civil servants. And the most senior was requested to take over in Acting capacity. If he bypassed the most senior now, it will lead to another uproar.

164 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Sealeddeal(m): 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
Buhari till 2023

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by modik(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
Too bad

6 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by positivelord: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
axwe its really difficult defending Buhari and his bigotry mind-set sometimes.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ShobayoEmma(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
Christians are being removed to be
replaced by muslims; just as a
christian is still then call upon to
crusify a fellow christian. Or you want to tell me that there are no viable christians from there respective states to replace them? The crusade is real. I'm not being particular about thier removal or tribe but thier replacement. NIA and SGF were both occupied by christians but now, one has been replaced by a muslim. When you look at Burahi cabinet objectively, you will discover that christian- muslim ratio stands around 30-70 respectively which is not healthy for our secular nation. I voted Buhari because i thought he was capable and not to defend his reckless and irrational mode of administration. If anyone will be objective, one will see that christendom has never pass through this kind of tribulation before. He is my president; and so he should be able to protect my religion as well. He took him several weeks before he forwarded a christian CJN to the NASS for confirmation but only took him barely two days to appoint a muslim SGF with a colouration of a christian NIA.

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Pavarottii(m): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
Which kind wahala we go put ourselves like this. The sophisticated ones are u seeing the damage this man is doing to our country?. Spokesman of fulani herdsmen now Secretary of FCC. THAT means from now on. Only Dukakis would get major employment.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by morscino: 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Christians are being removed to be
replaced by muslims; just as a
christian is still then call upon to
crusify a fellow christian. Or you want to tell me that there are no viable christians from there respective state to replace them? the crusade is real.
Mumu!...d new dg of NIA is a christian...a lot of ppl in dis country went to sch but are not educated.

You ppl believe every northerner is a hausa/fulani muslim.

FFK knows what ur sentiments are and he knows how dumb you lots are abt a lot of things,thereby propagating exactly what u want to hear/see.

176 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
morscino:

Mumu!...d new dg of NIA is a christian...a lot of ppl in dis country went to sch but are not educated.

FFK knows what ur sentiments are and he knows how dumb you lots are abt a lot of things,thereby propagating exactly what u want to hear/see.
You think my implied conclusion is limited to the current replacement? or you want to tell me that , you, a whole prof of English don't know the function and the tense of the verb 'are being'? Continue displaying your mumuism in a very monumental way........hahaha. Now you can go to hell.

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by onward4life(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
cornelin:
truth is bitter. Is there no more competent candidate down south?

South means Oil in swahili

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by frankzone: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
agabusta:

The people that took over in the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Nigeria Intelligence Agency are civil servants. They are not political appointees.

They are the most senior civil servants. And the most senior was requested to take over in Acting capacity. If he bypassed the most senior now, it will lead to another uproar.
And the third? Why not @least balance it up with the third?

6 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by malton: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
FFK is dumb, just like his followers.

Arab Yadam is a Plateau man from Pankshin. He should be either Ngas or Mupun.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by mrvitalis(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
Same people will still come here and say we should do away with federal character

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by salam1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=spartan117 post=55774430]Buhari is d most devisive President ever, d reason why he is ill is bcuz he and those around him tried to fight d church with executive powers I wud say this again and again Mr Buhari I wish u sound Health only if u resign 4rm office and i do dis 4 d sake of one Nigeria. I am a patriot [/quote Oga just forget buhari or u just die for nothing and d country will move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by salam1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
morscino:

don't mind let dem ride on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Celcius: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
morscino:

Mehn... and just where did you get your education that have taught you so much hate?
You win public discourse with superior argument and not this.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by AceRoyal: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
PMB is gradually turning me to a tribalist!
This is just too much!

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by xelly: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
morscino:

I searched to see what you called BUHARI for appointing NORTHERNERS alone but could see such and didn't see where you praised him as well. It then means that he didn't do the right thing but you are pained someone complained.

My friend, you must be a clown

37 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by leofab(f): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Too bad

5 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by morscino: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
Celcius:

Mehn... and just where did you get your education that have taught you so much hate?
You win public discourse with superior argument and not this.
I was only replying someone who claimed buhari is replacing xtians with muslims,just like d loose mouth ffk is insinuating.

now this is d superior argument,d two appointees are d most senior in d said offices, and are only in acting capacity pending d time d investigations would be concluded.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by deedeedee1: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
What buhari has done is what everybody in nigeria will do. There is nothing like one nigeria. We all will do anything to benefit our tribesmen...and of course unless you lie to yourself. I myself will do the same thing anyways.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
FFK.....the most politically sensitive man to Buhari style of despotic regime...... more ink to ya pen......! Buhari na Error.....!!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by josephine123: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hmm.. Na xo
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by NaijaMutant(f): 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
ok
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Localamos(m): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kayode shut up your mouth already and stop over stretching your bigotry.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) / New Year: Ukachukwu Requests 16 Soldiers, 20 Policemen, 12 DSS For Security / Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.