Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals (65253 Views)

Delays In Payments / Nintendo Switch Cartridge Delays Force Games To Go Digital Only: Sources / Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Obago1000: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
I use bet9ja online platform. And whenever I win and place a withdrawal for a certain amount to be paid into my bank account they take forever to transfer my winnings.

They stated on their page that it could take up to 24 banking hours (3 days) to do so but it will still extends to 4 or even 5 banking days. And if there's a weekend or holiday in between, you can imagine how long it will now take. In some cases the user may have to cancel the withdrawal to get funds to play again because each time you want to deposit they keep showing you this:

"you have an impending withdraw, click here to cancel it"

This move is to make you cancel the withdrawal you made and take money from it and bet again so you can possibly loose and loose the whole money back.

This is not right. Where are our lottery regulators? Cos I've used other betting platforms. Nairabet for. Example will pay you same day you placed a withdrawal.

I just enjoy the site (bet9ja) for placing bets cause its easy to navigate. But their customer service is definitely the worst.

I'll have to stick to nairabet hence forth and adjust to their site. At least I'm sure I'll get paid when I win

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Horlaidex(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
I heard surebet247 pay instantly too... I won some money on bet9ja and they haven't credit my acct till now, had to call there customer care yesterday to know what's going on, and they said they gonna credit my acc today. Haven't receive any money in my acc and they keep asking me to use the money to fund my acc so as to use the money in playing games. Tired of them.
Obago1000:
I use bet9ja online platform. And whenever I win and place a withdrawal for a certain amount to be paid into my bank account they take forever to transfer my winnings.

They stated on their page that it could take up to 24 banking hours (3 days) to do so but it will still extends to 4 or even 5 banking days. And if there's a weekend or holiday in between, you can imagine how long it will now take. In some cases the user may have to cancel the withdrawal to get funds to play again because each time you want to deposit they keep showing you this:

"you have an impending withdraw, click here to cancel it"

This move is to make you cancel the withdrawal you made and take money from it and bet again so you can possibly loose and loose the whole money back.

This is not right. Where are our lottery regulators? Cos I've used other betting platforms. Nairabet for. Example will pay you same day you placed a withdrawal.

I just enjoy the site (bet9ja) for placing bets cause its easy to navigate. But their customer service is definitely the worst.

I'll have to stick to nairabet hence forth and adjust to their site. At least I'm sure I'll get paid when I win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Obago1000: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
Same thing here. I won the money since last week. I've had to cancel the withdrawal once to take small funds from it to place bets and place it back for withdrawal. For 3 days now nothing from them

Horlaidex:
I heard surebet247 pay instantly too... I won some money on bet9ja and they haven't credit my acct till now, had to call there customer care yesterday to know what's going on, and they said they gonna credit my acc today. Haven't receive any money in my acc and they keep asking me to use the money to fund my acc so as to use the money in playing games. Tired of them.
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Horlaidex(m): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Obago1000:
Same thing here. I won the money since last week. I've had to cancel the withdrawal once to take small funds from it to place bets and place it back for withdrawal. For 3 days now nothing from them

I'd rather deposit another money from my account than to cancel the withdrawal. You've got to wait for another 3 days be that, I guess. I hope and pray they pay my money today.
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Obago1000: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Horlaidex:

I'd rather deposit another money from my account than to cancel the withdrawal. You've got to wait for another 3 days be that, I guess. I hope and pray they pay my money today.

New development. I just logged in only to see that the place the wrote

"Withdrawal pending, click her to cancel"

Was no longer there and I was happy that they've finally started processing my transfer. Only for me to check again and I discovered the didn't do my transfer, they just put my money back in my account. They terminated my transfer themselves exactly 10 mins to tthe end of today's banking hours which would have made it 24 hours of me waiting for the transfer. And today's is friday.

So they want me now to replace the withdrawal from Monday? Or they want to use it to bet again and probably loose it all this weekend?

Someone did told me once that they canceled his withdrawal themselves but I told him he was lying. Now I've seen for myself.

Winning in bet9ja online platform is not the issue, it's getting paid

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Horlaidex(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
I'm new to all this betting shii and don't even know how it works. I checked my now and it's still pending, hopefully they'll do something before the end of the day. But ur case is somehow funny o, why will they cancel ur ur withdrawal instead of processing it. Smh for them.
Obago1000:

Was no longer there and I was happy that they've finally started processing my transfer. Only for me to check again and I discovered the didn't do my transfer, they just put my money back in my account. They terminated my transfer themselves exactly 10 mins to tthe end of today's banking hours which would have made it 24 hours of me waiting for the transfer. And today's is friday.

So they want me now to replace the withdrawal from Monday? Or they want to use it to bet again and probably loose it all this weekend?

Someone did told me once that they canceled his withdrawal themselves but I told him he was lying. Now I've seen for myself.

Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Obago1000: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
Horlaidex:
I'm new to all this betting shii and don't even know how it works. I checked my now and it's still pending, hopefully they'll do something before the end of the day. But ur case is somehow funny o, why will they cancel ur ur withdrawal instead of processing it. Smh for them.
I re-sent it. Anyhow they want it I must get my money
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Obago1000: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
Horlaidex:

This clearly proves my theory right

They (bet9ja) don't want winners to take their winnings, they will try to frustrate you to stake back the money and loose

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
you'd have to choose between easy web navigation and quick payment.
Use SUREBET247.COM
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Princeboca12(m): 4:32pm On May 04, 2017
Obago1000:

They (bet9ja) don't want winners to take their winnings, they will try to frustrate you to stake back the money and loose

Has anyone got access to fixed games
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by tonardo(m): 9:27am On May 05, 2017
It happened to me also.... I canceled it and tried weekend games and i loss all the money...
I have stop depositing in my bet9ja account...
I now use Merrybet..
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Tuna17: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
I have also had a bitter taste of bet9ja withdrawal palava as my withdrawal gets automatically reversed for just no reason. Mehn bet9ja sucks!

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 05, 2018
Up till now, bet9ja haven't stopped this.
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by presid: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Obago1000:

There is a problem with ur bet9ja Acc maybe the name u used in opening it do not correspond with d name u are withdrawing d money to...

Bet9ja pays quick

OR

Just write dem on Dee mail

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Senbonzakura(m): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2018
Withdrew yesterday night at about 7pm and got paid at 10:30am today without calling them sef. Ensure that your name on bet9ja is same as the account name you're withdrawing to. Cheers.
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by JohnChopDollar(m): 9:23am On Apr 27, 2018
Dont miss out to play football Jackpot with top prize of N700,000,000 where payouts can be requested in USD, EURO or Bitcoin with instant transaction. Register now to be updated on launch date at www.chopdollar.com

Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Emerson110(m): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
pls i need hlp, i made a witdrawal of 5k on bet9ja on thursday bt i canceled it on friday nd used it 2 play game on dat friday wich i won 16k nd i made a witdrawal of 12k on saturday left wit 4k xo i played game on dat 4k nd i lose it xo wen i login nd went 2 my pendin witdrawal on my cashier on sunday it was shown dat der is no pendin witdrawal bein procesed meanwhile i havnt goten any alert up til 2day monday nd its stil showin d same bt d money is nt evn reflectin bck at my bet9ja account nd i hav tried 2 contact dem since dat yestaday bt der r nt replyin bck xo pls i nid hlp if diz has happn 2 anybodi here nd hw dey resolved it tnkz.
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by teewhydope(m): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
Emerson110:
pls i need hlp, i made a witdrawal of 5k on bet9ja on thursday bt i canceled it on friday nd used it 2 play game on dat friday wich i won 16k nd i made a witdrawal of 12k on saturday left wit 4k xo i played game on dat 4k nd i lose it xo wen i login nd went 2 my pendin witdrawal on my cashier on sunday it was shown dat der is no pendin witdrawal bein procesed meanwhile i havnt goten any alert up til 2day monday nd its stil showin d same bt d money is nt evn reflectin bck at my bet9ja account nd i hav tried 2 contact dem since dat yestaday bt der r nt replyin bck xo pls i nid hlp if diz has happn 2 anybodi here nd hw dey resolved it tnkz.

same here too. i think it's general
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Postboiswag(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
Please how long should I wait for alert
Withdraw yesterday morning
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by juliusbala: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
am experiencing the same problem..tomorrow will mark a complete week yet i have not seen any alert..which i have called their customer care severally and all they could say was i should wait till end of the day...i thought i was the only one..
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by habakukjss3: 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=Emerson110 post=70238470]pls i need hlp, i made a witdrawal of 5k on bet9ja on thursday bt i canceled it on friday nd used it 2 play game on dat friday wich i won 16k nd i made a witdrawal of 12k on saturday left wit 4k xo i played game on dat 4k nd i lose it xo wen i login nd went 2 my pendin witdrawal on my cashier on sunday it was shown dat der is no pendin witdrawal bein procesed meanwhile i havnt goten any alert up til 2day monday nd its stil showin d same bt d money is nt evn reflectin bck at my bet9ja account nd i hav tried 2 contact dem since dat yestaday bt der r nt replyin bck xo pls i nid hlp if diz has happn 2 anybodi here nd hw dey resolved
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
Me am now playing in the shop so that if i win i can look the cashier in the eyes and ask my money though am only missing single games
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 24, 2019
Emerson110:
Did they pay u at the end
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by googlZa86e5(m): 11:37pm On May 24, 2019
PSG losses last game of the season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRAha39jUNg <<<<Reims vs PSG 3-1:All Goals and highlights 5/24/2019
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Eroms4life17(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
Bet9ja 49ja is the real deal. Come and learn the strategies to play and win big. Call on 0 8 0 5 1 06 9 0 4 8
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Oka4: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
When it comes to best payout(Withdrawal) for sport betting. I give it to Sporty bet. Their withdrawal is faster than ATM. Thank me latter

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by cruzroy: 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hello Guys, Please I need help... I deposited 100k using UBA online transfer into my bet9ja since over 24hours ago, like getting to 39hours now and I’m yet to be credited. I messaged their CS agent on the site and kept getting automated responses that aren’t even helpful and my money is yet to reflect on my bet9ja account, I went on Twitter (Bet9jahelp) and Facebook to contact them..Nothing still!!!! Called their godamn hotlines and it’s not even connecting... Moreover, the worst part of it all is I don’t live in Nigeria so my efforts are just a pure waste of time pretty much... Please what should I do ? Can someone help me on what I should do.. Like Do they delay deposits on weekends especially Sundays ? Or probably they have the worst type of service? Or what possibly could have gone wrong?
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Oggg: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
cruzroy:
Hello Guys, Please I need help... I deposited 100k using UBA online transfer into my bet9ja since over 24hours ago, like getting to 39hours now and I’m yet to be credited. I messaged their CS agent on the site and kept getting automated responses that aren’t even helpful and my money is yet to reflect on my bet9ja account, I went on Twitter (Bet9jahelp) and Facebook to contact them..Nothing still!!!! Called their godamn hotlines and it’s not even connecting... Moreover, the worst part of it all is I don’t live in Nigeria so my efforts are just a pure waste of time pretty much... Please what should I do ? Can someone help me on what I should do.. Like Do they delay deposits on weekends especially Sundays ? Or probably they have the worst type of service? Or what possibly could have gone wrong?
Contact ur bank and log it in as dispense error so ur bank can investigate and manually reverse the 100k back into your account. Just take note of the exact amount, the date and tome of transaction and the network.
Call or email ur bank they will do their work
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Emeka71(m): 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
Obago1000:

That is gamble strategy.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by OsujiO: 6:01am On Dec 25, 2020
Since 22nd of December I made a withdrawal of 40000 on my bet9ja account... And today's is 25th yet i am still not credited on my bank account.
Please someone should help me out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fifa 14 Pc September 2014 Transfers / Squad Update / PES 2020 PS2 Download English Version Rom Iso(playstation 2) / Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.