Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Nike Oshinowo’s Workout Plan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nike Oshinowo’s Workout Plan (1946 Views)

Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style / Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance / Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nike Oshinowo’s Workout Plan by urfriend(m): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2010
They say Beauty Queen, so it was only right I imagined to meet a Lady fully made up, in an evening gown; prancing around her house with a sash over her neck that says “MBGN 1991”, when she sees me, she’ll most likely be doing the “Royal Wave”, and just at that moment will someone be wearing the crown on her head as the audience cheers!

Alas, there was my imagination getting ahead of me (again) as she stepped out in her nightshirt and bedroom slippers.
“Hi Damilola, How are you? I was just about to step into the shower” She said.

In no time, she was done and we head out to Barazahi; “The Perfect Urban Escape” – a full-on Spa, Salon & Gym located at 16, Fola Osibo, Lekki phase 1 were we met up with the ever-talented TY Bello and the one and only makeup living Legend – Banke Meshida. The Icing on the cake was the fabulous-ness that are Deola Sagoe’s pieces, and Mrs. Nike Oshinowo – Soleye had just the right 44YRs Old body to pull it off!

Photographer, Check!
Make Up, Check!
Subject, Check!
Venue, Check!
Click after click, the night went by as it became magical.
Day 2: Breakfast at her house & Interview.

READ MORE AT http://www.myhimagazine.com/?p=51

Re: Nike Oshinowo’s Workout Plan by semid(m): 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2010
Her gown and curtains are of the same material abi na me no dey see well grin
Re: Nike Oshinowo’s Workout Plan by Godmother(f): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2010
She's ageless; one of the five female fashionistas we have around
Re: Nike Oshinowo’s Workout Plan by wongk222: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2010
Monday- upper body, curls, bench press, pull-ups, sit ups. Take your arms and push out and hold for 30 seconds.
Tuesday- lower body, calf lifts (place bar on lower neck as if your doing a squat but stand on your tippy toes rapidly and repeatidly). Jog and do squats.
Wednesday- rest time.
Thursday- repeat monday
Friday- repeat tuesday
Saturday & Sunday- rest time.

(1) (Reply)

Google Co-founder Billionaire Takes The Train / Chinedu Ikedieze Loses Dad / Actress Funke Akindele’s 1 Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.