Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,468 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:54 PM

Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) (78985 Views)

Groom Carries Bride On Bike As They Go Home After Their Wedding In Bonny Island / Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) / Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2017
i hope she is not having evil intention?
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by nkyokojie: 9:05am On Apr 22, 2017
after 2yrs of not being able to conceive they decided to watch d video.. i pray they fish her out
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by davidif: 9:06am On Apr 22, 2017
hefelove:
These video was a wedding done 2yrs ago, the couples wife didn't give birth to a child, the friends of the husband was watching the video after 2yrs of the wedding and they noticed what the woman did, they had to confront the woman and she confessed. The video was posted on twitter first with the story

What?!?!?!??!?!? Source please? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by buskie13(m): 9:29am On Apr 22, 2017
cyberdurable:
Nawa oo.... What sort of daylight witchcraft b Dis? People are just heartless and Evil...God destroy Africa please.. We Dont juz wana grow

Oyibo wil use their own jazz for something profitable..
Ours will be to kill and destroy.. Dunno between Devil and Africans who is worse...
the devil is a black man...have u ever seen any picture portraying the devil as a white?
even if there is,it won't give u that fear of a black devil
tnx
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Analee(f): 10:14am On Apr 22, 2017
Safiaa:
Nigerians and superstition. grin

But that lady looked like she had evil intentions. She was plotting for the right time to touch her stomach. The way she even touched it, and walked away, that wasnt normal. This is why i cant have an elaborate wedding. I dont want nonsense witchcraft peoplle attending my wedding. Small and simple, im good. Marriage na marriage.

It is well. Hopefully nothing bad will happen to the bride IJN.
even if its a simple or low key,if dey want cm,dem go cm,js huggn alone is enuf for dem to implant any evil arrow n ones stomach or body,or even touchn sef.js dat one has to b very prayerful.May GOD epp us.
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by obiink: 10:16am On Apr 22, 2017
The devil is among us.
The devil is not in hell
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Safiaa(f): 10:24am On Apr 22, 2017
Wooow
hefelove:
These video was a wedding done 2yrs ago, the couples wife didn't give birth to a child, the friends of the husband was watching the video after 2yrs of the wedding and they noticed what the woman did, they had to confront the woman and she confessed. The video was posted on twitter first with the story
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by delors(m): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2017
Saw this last night on Alibabas IG. Mehn fear worry me. Wicked world!
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Jammiiee(m): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Baba. Dt woman no look like person wey dey fb. angry walahi ko angry

She really looks like someone who evolved from the back of beyond ko angry
kennyone:
If a high resolution image of her can be taken from the video, Facebook AI system in form of auto-tag can help get her if she is on Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Jammiiee(m): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mo raye mo sa faye shocked
Sike:
Aiye le.
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Jammiiee(m): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wow really shocked. Na proper Ogunmeh b dt o
hefelove:
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Jammiiee(m): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
Baba angryabeg u sabi ogunmeh cheesy?
ObaEwuare:

I don't think juju is from the devil, your pastors use juju to perform miracles,
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Afam6(m): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. The world is wicked I must say. How can she do such a thing and people are watching her. May God help the bride
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Peejoeee(m): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Is this not in a movie?
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by divinelove(m): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chisos angry angry angry dt womb is locked except drastic steps are taken by strong man of God to unlock it ASAP in Jesus name
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by blackedwin: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Move to front page
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by ignis: 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
That lady's womb have been tied.
And it will take the Grace of God to open it again.
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Mkolayinka(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wickedness of the highest order.
On the day of our joy, may our enemies of success be denied to gain access to us, amen
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by jerryok(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
This woman deserves something more than death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by NnaNna4(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
jagugu88li:
sad

Your beautiful face
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by tealaw(m): 5:23am On Apr 23, 2017
Lets wait n see.
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Marrtynze(m): 6:13am On Apr 23, 2017
davidif:

What?!?!?!??!?!? Source please? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by DJMicky(m): 12:09am On Apr 24, 2017
Evil at its peak
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Dailyschoolnews: 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
Akaewu:

The groom nko ?

My Brother... IT should be, NO one touches the Groom and Bride grin
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by gellermonicabel: 9:39am On Feb 04, 2020
Why is this so funny? grin this is my favorite kind of jokes - videos from weddings. Mine was very funny too and i have lots of videos from it. I started dating after messaging a girl at https://findabride.co/over-50-dating/ and in 2 months we started relationships and i propose her to become my woman. Can find some videos and share^^

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) / Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) / Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.