Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Any Idea Of This Company SGL At Ikeja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Idea Of This Company SGL At Ikeja (2836 Views)

Multiple Job Opportunities At Seflam SGL Limited / Ongoing Recruitment At Seflam SGL Limited, 25th July, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea Of This Company SGL At Ikeja by cpsowelle: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
position applied for -Relationship Executive/Officer.
We are pleased to confirm that you have been shortlisted to progress to the next stage of the recruitment process.
On behalf of the Standard Legacy Group (SLG) Partners, I would like to inform you that you have been shortlisted for an interview.
Details have been highlighted below:
Date: Monday, 24th April, 2017.
Time: 10 am prompt.
Venue: New LASCOFED building, Plot 13, Isaacstan Close, off Wempco road, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.

does anyone here know what the pay is like?
Re: Any Idea Of This Company SGL At Ikeja by Dgaffer(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
How far bro. We are in the same shoe.. Are you going to honour the invite
Re: Any Idea Of This Company SGL At Ikeja by cpsowelle: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dgaffer:
How far bro. We are in the same shoe.. Are you going to honour the invite
Yea, I will try and make it u??
Re: Any Idea Of This Company SGL At Ikeja by stevenie(m): 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
i also get the same message on my email. i google the company and they look real. however i sent a message back asking for a reschedule. still waiting for their feedback
Re: Any Idea Of This Company SGL At Ikeja by Dgaffer(m): 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
Please, i need direction to the place from ikeja underbridge, if na to enter ojudu or secretariate side.. Thanks

cpsowelle:
Yea, I will try and make it u??
Re: Any Idea Of This Company SGL At Ikeja by cpsowelle: 9:32am On Apr 24, 2017
Dgaffer:
Please, i need direction to the place from ikeja underbridge, if na to enter ojudu or secretariate side.. Thanks

I have not been to that area, I had an accident injury so won't to attending today. please give me update of the interview please
Re: Any Idea Of This Company SGL At Ikeja by yembabs231(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
cpsowelle:
position applied for -Relationship Executive/Officer.
We are pleased to confirm that you have been shortlisted to progress to the next stage of the recruitment process.
On behalf of the Standard Legacy Group (SLG) Partners, I would like to inform you that you have been shortlisted for an interview.
Details have been highlighted below:
Date: Monday, 24th April, 2017.
Time: 10 am prompt.
Venue: New LASCOFED building, Plot 13, Isaacstan Close, off Wempco road, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.

does anyone here know what the pay is like?

Did you attend the interview, i got same message.... The interview to hold on 26th
Re: Any Idea Of This Company SGL At Ikeja by Memunah(f): 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
please guys,How was the interview?I applied for Relationship Executive. my interview is on the 26th.Please.
Re: Any Idea Of This Company SGL At Ikeja by Dgaffer(m): 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=cpsowelle post=55862938]I have not been to that area, I had an accident injury so won't to attending today. please give me update of the interview please[/quoting

It went successfully as they are into real Estate

1 Like

Re: Any Idea Of This Company SGL At Ikeja by cpsowelle: 6:52am On Apr 27, 2017
what is their salary scale?
Re: Any Idea Of This Company SGL At Ikeja by cpsowelle: 6:53am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=Dgaffer post=55946334][/quote]what is their salary scale?
Re: Any Idea Of This Company SGL At Ikeja by Memunah(f): 7:12am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=Dgaffer post=55946334][/quote]

What post did you apply for please?
Re: Any Idea Of This Company SGL At Ikeja by fabiosmart: 9:27am On May 04, 2017
good morning all, pls how do i get to SLG office from egbeda. i have interview with them today. thanks
Re: Any Idea Of This Company SGL At Ikeja by Mortipher: 3:35am On May 05, 2017
How was the interview? What post did you apply for?
fabiosmart:
good morning all, pls how do i get to SLG office from egbeda. i have interview with them today. thanks
Re: Any Idea Of This Company SGL At Ikeja by fabiosmart: 7:08am On May 05, 2017
Mortipher:
How was the interview? What post did you apply for?
it was fine, i applied for Clients Relationship Officer
Re: Any Idea Of This Company SGL At Ikeja by YewaLand: 10:20am On May 05, 2017
fabiosmart:

it was fine, i applied for Clients Relationship Officer
Yeah, good morning, no body is talking about the Salary, is there basic salary or based on commission?
Re: Any Idea Of This Company SGL At Ikeja by fabiosmart: 6:25pm On May 05, 2017
i dont have the idea of their salary package yet but i saw it here on NL that its 70k. don't know how true that is

(1) (Reply)

Latest Recruitment At Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) / Sinoma Cargo OND/HND/Bsc Job Recruitment (very attractive salary) / Job Opening In A Consulting Firm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.