Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! (34491 Views)

How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? / Rocks Quest FM/TV Presenters Sacked Over Sexual Harassment / Be Careful Where You Sit At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by CellTabRepairs: 8:19am On Apr 22, 2017
The idea of a man being harassed often seem out of place for many because men often want to get 'some', so green light termed harassment looks like he ain't man enough. So most times men 'prove', enjoying it as they go and no one heart of it. But it is real.

Anyway
Hey dude/babe. Good day! Think about it - 4 whole months gone! 4 months!!! If you can, why not? If I told U each 5 mins, U have the potential to pick at least N5000 ($15) from a walk-in customer for that smartphone or tablet fix, will U still be home idle? Very common and true with this business! Learn today. Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. Sure bet!

Click name tag to view & get is immediately!
Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Ugosample(m): 8:19am On Apr 22, 2017
jhudit:

So, sexual harrassment is cool when the lady is beautiful?
Thank God this is coming from a man.

Is this one sensible at all

You cannot understand simple English?

I said indeed, he does not want to be harrassed, and just used that as an example
How can any guy WANT to be sexually harrassed biko?

If you have experienced it, you will not wish that for your enemy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by davidif: 8:20am On Apr 22, 2017
Aimosagie:

My guy.. gbagbe oshi jare.. which psychological trauma to a man is it that you are talking about?? Even on this nairaland, you see the guys commenting and begging to be sexually harassed so biko what are you saying? A man cannot be raped except he truly wants it.. whatever regret he feels later on (if there's any) is just his conscience eating at him. Sex is something a man sees as a trophy he just acquired.. another puna he has conquered and will brag about it to other guys who care to listen and who will still be weirdly envious of the dude's conquest. So I say again..my guy, gbagbe oshi.

Goodness gracious!!! see mentality!!! shocked shocked Now this is what you call one dimensional, overtly simplistic thought process. Naija mentality sef. I hail una.
Why should i be surprised sha! this is Africa we are talking about.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:21am On Apr 22, 2017
jhudit:

So, sexual harrassment is cool when the lady is beautiful?
Thank God this is coming from a man.

I knew one olodo will pick on that illustration.

Just see how these girls are shamelessly trying to justify male sexual harrassment....Very disturbing.

9 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by davidif: 8:24am On Apr 22, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

I knew one olodo will pick on that illustration.

Just see how these girls are shamelessly trying to justify male sexual harrassment....Very disturbing.

Bros, are you surprised? This is Africa we are talking about.

Remember the immortal line from the closing scene in that movie classic Chinatown : "Forget it Jake, its Chinatown"? Well i will adapt the same line here, Forget it JeffreyJamez, its Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cWnubJ9CEw

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2017
Aimosagie:

Smh.. let's do a small test to the effect that a man cannot genuinely be raped..you guys are just basking under sexual harassment ish and blaming hormones for responding and entirely enjoying this harassment. Before nko? Is it not hormones that control every human person? So what's your excuse for not being able to keep it in check? Lol
Abeg for all those guys looking to be sexually assaulted, quote this comment and let's hook up.. forget the pretence of your fellow sons of man wink

So if you're raped and you experience orgasm,it's safe to say it's no longer rape yeah? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Ugosample(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2017
My country is still behind in this subject, for women to think that men don't get sexually harassed too.
In other climee, this is well recognised, and when a junior staff reports the senior of harassment, be it male or female, the matter will be taken seriously

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by meeky007(m): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2017
Aimosagie:

Smh.. let's do a small test to the effect that a man cannot genuinely be raped..you guys are just basking under sexual harassment ish and blaming hormones for responding and entirely enjoying this harassment. Before nko? Is it not hormones that control every human person? So what's your excuse for not being able to keep it in check? Lol
Abeg for all those guys looking to be sexually assaulted, quote this comment and let's hook up.. forget the pretence of your fellow sons of man wink
YEEPAA!!
I WAN FEEL AM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2017
davidif:

Bros, are you surprised? This is Africa we are talking about.

Remember the immortal line from the closing scene in that movie classic Chinatown : "Forget it Jake, its Chinatown"? Well i will adapt the same line here, Forget it JeffreyJamez, its Nigeria.

It is this same set of owls that will cry fowl when they're touched and still scream gender equality.

This matter weak me o bros.

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by davidif: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

It is this same set of owls that will cry fowl when they're touched and still scream gender equality.

This matter weak me o bros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cWnubJ9CEw
Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2017
Ugosample:
My country is still behind in this subject, for women to think that men don't get sexually harassed too.
In other climee, this is well recognised, and when a junior staff reports the senior of harassment, be it male or female, the matter will be taken seriously

Maybe these ones are guilty of harrasing men, so they're trying to justify Their useless habit. I won't be surprised if they're sexually molesting one kid now in the name of "aunty".

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Temptee101(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2017
missyadorable:
How can a man be complaining of sexual harrassment?
Men always want sex...Something they chase,spend money on,tell lies to get being offered on a platter of gold irrespective of the person or location is a plus

having sex with his boss/colleague at work is a mega achievement.Something to discuss with the guys at a bar over chilled beer and be applauded and envied by peers.

Unless a child under 18years,there is nothing like male sexual harrassment.
An invitation for sex is every man's dream.
Are you a man? How can you talk on behave of them?

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Lightening: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2017
Aimosagie:

Lol..because it is absolutely impossible to rape a man except his body truly wants it. He needs to be hard for a woman to even attempt the rape in the first place, and he needs to be sexually turned on by whatever he sees or feel. This isn't the same for the woman and we all know this. So even if there is something like sexually assaulting a man, it's hard to believe a man can be raped if we're honest with ourselves.

Likewise, the woman needs to be wet before she can be penetrated. Is it also correct to conclude that the wetness of a lady's kitty during a proper rape is consent? See logic!

9 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Ajokecutie(f): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2017
Sexual harrassment is everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2017
Aimosagie:

Based on your assertion, it will be fair to say a woman enjoys rape too because at sometime, some get wet shocked[b][/b]

6 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by GeniusDavid(m): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2017
missyadorable:
Men always want sex...Something they chase,spend money on,tell lies to get being offered on a platter of gold irrespective of the person or location is a plus

having sex with his boss/colleague at work is a mega achievement.Something to discuss with the guys at a bar over chilled beer and be applauded and envied by peers.

This crap sums up everything about the society. Stereotypical hogwash!

6 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by SweetJoystick(m): 8:36am On Apr 22, 2017
missyadorable:

correct man!
grin
Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:48am On Apr 22, 2017
Aimosagie:

My guy.. gbagbe oshi jare.. which psychological trauma to a man is it that you are talking about?? Even on this nairaland, you see the guys commenting and begging to be sexually harassed so biko what are you saying? A man cannot be raped except he truly wants it.. whatever regret he feels later on (if there's any) is just his conscience eating at him. Sex is something a man sees as a trophy he just acquired.. another puna he has conquered and will brag about it to other guys who care to listen and who will still be weirdly envious of the dude's conquest. So I say again..my guy, gbagbe oshi.

Bros one question ooo... when 2 or more ladies overpower a guy n turn him to their sex slave even for a night, what is that called? Sexual play

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 22, 2017
Lightening:

Likewise, the woman needs to be wet before she can be penetrated. Is it also correct to conclude that the wetness of a lady's kitty during a proper rape is consent? See logic!

Lol..biko before you quote me, at least get your facts right. Correction, a woman needs not be wet before forceful penetration can be accomplished because that's exactly what it is "forceful penetration" of somebody's hole. A man on the other hand needs his manhood to be a stick before he can cry rape. How tf did he become a stick if he wasn't aroused and actually enjoying this arousal? Except the man is below 18 by law , the law doesn't recognise man rape in Nigeria for good cause.
Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Ugosample(m): 8:58am On Apr 22, 2017
davidif:

Goodness gracious!!! see mentality!!! shocked shocked Now this is what you call a one dimensional overtly simplistic reasoning. Naija mentality sef. I hail una.
Why should i be surprised sha! this is Africa we are talking about.

It's not surprising, it is not Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by martyns303(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2017
Aimosagie:

Lol..because it is absolutely impossible to rape a man except his body truly wants it. He needs to be hard for a woman to even attempt the rape in the first place, and he needs to be sexually turned on by whatever he sees or feel. This isn't the same for the woman and we all know this. So even if there is something like sexually assaulting a man, it's hard to believe a man can be raped if we're honest with ourselves.

A man will get hard by a nude image of a woman, it's in no way a translation that he approves. So if a chick gets wet during rape then it should be interpreted as consent abi?

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by asuzor11(m): 9:01am On Apr 22, 2017
missyadorable:

God bless you for saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 22, 2017
missyadorable:

"having sex with his boss/colleague at work is a mega achievement."Something to discuss with the guys at a bar over chilled beer and be applauded and envied by peers.

You nor get sense

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by maclatunji: 9:03am On Apr 22, 2017
Aimosagie:

Totally ignorant and incorrect post.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Macgabe(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2017
Hiccups:
Men faces more harassment at work place than ladies #Fact. Ladies mostly get Harassed by their boss, the case of men is completely different, since co-workers, superiors, interiors, and even customers do harass men more. Unfortunately, the society will consider any man reporting such cases as weakling. I have repeatedly seen & experienced such, but I handled it as a gentleman tongue
That's the point. Men handles theirs while women can't. They mostly don't have that logics to deal with most of it. But just as you said, it's mostly from their superior to them so it makes it difficult for them. But still, put a man in that situation, he will handle it.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by maclatunji: 9:05am On Apr 22, 2017
missyadorable:

You don’t even understand what sexual harassment is and you wrote all that proves it.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Nowenuse: 9:06am On Apr 22, 2017
missyadorable:

Not every man. Correct yourself.
Some men will only be intimate with a woman they are physically attracted to and not every woman that hits on them.
What about born again men and married men who do not want to cheat on their spouses?
Men are different just as women are, so don't make generalizations.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Macgabe(m): 9:06am On Apr 22, 2017
originalKsp:

Why madam? Truly women face sexual harrasment than men but men are more sexually harrased than we think so. Most men won't report it. That's the point ma.
And to further buttress your point, we see sexual harassment from verbal and physical angle. But the truth is that indecent dressing to work place can also be a form of sexual harassment. Whether we like it or not, men are wired to be moved by what they see and not all have that self control.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Nowenuse: 9:10am On Apr 22, 2017
Aimosagie:

This is a very terrible mentality many of you have.
Pls learn to differentiate Men (matured ones) from Boys (immatured ones). It may be that you have mostly met with boys and not men.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Macgabe(m): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2017
MhizTenderly:
I don't think so.
What do you call this?

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by ToyinDipo(m): 9:13am On Apr 22, 2017
Aimosagie:

Ladies tend to only see things though their perspective.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! by Unclerukus: 9:15am On Apr 22, 2017
Aimosagie:

A rape doesn't necessarily mean just penetration alone. Their are various ways to have sex without penetration and they are all considered rape without consent.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? / Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion / Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.