Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba (18736 Views)

“My Album Drops in September” – Jesse Jagz / Kelly Handsome Fires Bk At M.i (finish U̶̲̥̅̊ Boy) / Vector's Album Drops On Friday 29th October 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by dammiecool(m): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2010
On the 30th of August, 2008, rapper Ruggedman announced in a newspaper interview, his intention to quit the music scene and focus on his clothing line, his yet-to-debut Tv show and record label. He quipped, ‘I can officially tell you that the album is going to be my last’. Between then and now, the rapper has released just one single (titled‘Banging’) from the third and ‘bow-out’ album.

Ruggedman seems to still be enjoying the scene and reluctant to quit.

When Showtime contacted him just to know if he’s having a change of decisions, the rapper said he’s still very much decided to make his next album the last. Also he said he’s playing around two titles, one of which he would pick eventually as album title.

On why the album’s taking so much time, he said, ‘I’m not rushing things. The album drops when I finish. If the soup is not done, you can’t taste it.’ Interestingly, he squeals that he’s recorded a track with M.I and Tu Face. Hopefully, a few other make-sense collabos just might upscale the album quality.

Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by goke313: 11:02am On Jan 04, 2010
useless rapper, this guy had the weakest verse in da same ni remix
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by dammiecool(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2010
u don create another id abi
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by khanye(m): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2010
goke313:

Lol grin
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by tosinaded(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2010

u noticed too grin
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by lysaa(f): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2010
haters say all u can, even with the 'weak verses' he is hitting his target, whats else is to it. I like the way he entered into the industry and how he intends to bow out with integrity. Good to know he did a lil somn with M.I hehehe make modenine go kaka 4 body, chai.
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by dammiecool(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2010
Im waiting for his collabo with 2 baba its definitely gonna be a hit track grin grin

(not like babbon tunde who couldnt maximize d potential of tu babas voice on d two tracks he did with tuface)

tongue cheesy grin
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by chrisical(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2010
I'm looking forward to the release of the final album.
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by aieromon(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2010
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I hope he gets his act together
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by semid4lyfe(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2010
aieromon:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I hope he gets his act together
Me too
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by gidson12(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2010
na MI and tuface go fit manage raise the quality of the guy Album, if not the Album no go make any sense sad
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 05, 2010
Dont be surprised,

I have listen to some of the song on the album, he has 80 track but still cutting it down.

HE features of the album.

MI
2face
Terry G
Dagrin - EMI NI (LOVE THE TRACK DIE, )

also on the album is Psquare, but there is still the problem of production on that track.

Terry G produce one track
Cash 11 produce 2 of the song watch out for the album. he has a plan of dropping is singles but the plan is quite funny but the first artise to that in Nigeria,

NEED MORE GIST I GOT THEM.
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by slimshay(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2010
^^^^^^Haba, one album how many features.
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by ofokaofoki: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2010
rugged better reply deathblow on the last track in d album else the whole album will be a complete waste of time and effort.

dammiecool shebi na u be hin spokeman , tell am o. if not i no go buy the album for alaba grin grin
ALL I WANT TO HEAR IS A FCUKIN REPLY TO DEATHBOW !FINISH! grin grin
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by javalove(m): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2010
dammiecool:

Im waiting for his collabo with 2 baba its definitely gonna be a hit track grin grin

(not like babbon tunde who couldnt maximize d potential of tu babas voice on d two tracks he did with tuface)

tongue cheesy grin

the track he did with 2face can never be as sensible and as dope as AFRICA
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Rhymstein(m): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2010
80 tracks?i doubt, i knw he wil do a collabo or get a beat frm terry g.n i bet ay.com n timaya
From ur post,i dont belive rugged can record ova 80 tracks,if he has why has he nt dish out mixtapes for d fans, or is he so selfish?, he wants to make money frm every track.
80 tracks my ass,v neva bought a rugged cd,this wont be an exception,
He's d only rapper dat v seen dat wld release a single,after a yr no album,no mixtape,no other tracks to make ppl expect his album,this guy has lost fans, he myt jst be anoda 50cent
And v neva seen rugged on mtvbase,y is dat, v seen naeto c,m.i,mode9,ikechukwu.do they know this guy outside nigeria at all
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Rhymstein(m): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2010
@dammiecool
Wots wrong wit we dey vex?
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Rhymstein(m): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2010
Aha, i jst watched d same ni video, ruggedman try na, d guy siddon 4 toilet, be realistic guys lord of ajasa was d wackest.rugged try,
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by ofokaofoki: 11:11am On Jan 05, 2010
@rhymestein
u dey talk sense sometimes ,i agree wit u
rugged has really disappointed nigerian hiphop and his supporters
.,, how can someone diss u and u keep quiet , that not hiphop-like at all. even jay z and nas dissed each other and became friends later, i wont use my 10kobo to buy rugged cd, if he like make he recorded 88888 songs , all thrash without a death blow reply
if he doesnt reply deathblow.i cant waste my money on thrash. and i will make sure my sistas in jand dont buy it too.
dammiecool oya attack me. grin grin

@javalove
i bought modenine album cuzz of only deathblow , imagine a single track made me buy the whole album. grin grin
rugged sorry rughead is a dissappointment to his fans .i am even ashamed to rep him.
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by javalove(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2010
ofokaofoki:

@rhymestein
u dey talk sense sometimes ,i agree wit u
rugged has really disappointed nigerian hiphop and his supporters
.,, how can someone diss u and u keep quiet , that not hiphop-like at all. even jay z and nas dissed each other and became friends later, i wont use my 10kobo to buy rugged cd, if he like make he recorded 88888 songs , all thrash without a death blow reply
if he doesnt reply deathblow.i cant waste my money on thrash. and i will make sure my sistas in jand dont buy it too.
dammiecool oya attack me. grin grin

@javalove
i bought modenine album cuzz of only deathblow , imagine a single track made me buy the whole album. grin grin
rugged sorry rughead is a dissappointment to his fans .i am even ashamed to rep him.

at least u had a reason to buy the album. we all bought the album for different reasons. I hope i find a reason to download the album too else i wont waste my bandwith
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by dammiecool(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2010
slimshay:

^^^^^^Haba, one album how many features.

u be yeye fowl,minus ix feat d following artist on paradigm shift.
-Banky W
-Eve Urah
-Mallam Spicey
-Oso sense
-Rock Steady
-Sage
-Bez
-Sound Sultan
Whats ur point

@ofokasibe
nothin do you
@ryhmes
I hail o
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2010
mschew! market that will not move
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by javalove(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2010
dammiecool:

u be yeye fowl,minus ix feat d following artist on paradigm shift.
-Banky W
-Eve Urah
-Mallam Spicey
-Oso sense
-Rock Steady
-Sage
-Bez
-Sound Sultan
Whats your point

@ofokasibe
nothin do you
@ryhmes
I hail o

mumu. . .so u don hear d whole album sef
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Rhymstein(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2010
@dammiecool
Happy new year
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by javalove(m): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
i have a feeling rug head is using delay tactics. . .waiting for mode to drop his first. . .

anywayz, modenine drops his next month!!!
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by dammiecool(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2010
javalove:

mumu. . .so u don hear d whole album sef
craze dey worry u angry

Rhymstein:

@dammiecool
Happy new year

Thanks Bro wink

javalove:

i have a feeling rug head is using delay tactics. . .waiting for mode to drop his first. . .

anywayz, modenine drops his next month!!!

see this mumu angry
who dey use delay tactics mode wey talk say he'll continue to hit Rugged till he quit d game don dey raise white flag, delayed his album from dropin in 2009 to 2010,try 2 see if rugged will drop his album.

d coward who called him self spartan is afraid of droppin more diss track grin cheesy cheesy grin a
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by slimshay(m): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2010
@dammiecool your mumurity no get part 2. Moronity becomes you. Sege is giving us an average of one hot track per month you are here talking about how he is delaying his album for somebody to drop before he drops. When ish wasnt coming together to release album as promise he compensated us with mixtape. cool

Dude i was still an undergraduate when Rugged dropped his last album. Mode has dropped album, mix tape, singles!!! MI has dropped album, mix tape, singles even the Ogba blood grin don drop singles, please as a rapper what has Rugged dropped. tongue
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2010
slimshay:

please as a rapper what has Rugged dropped. tongue

Definately not his headwarmer-in-the-sun usage
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Genuflect(m): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2010
Rugged dey release album and we never hear any single. Wtf?
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2010
Genuflect:

Rugged dey release album and we never hear any single. Wtf?

see who dey talk, na since last year person don dey look out for your mumu mixtape. No half talkless of single
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by dammiecool(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2010
slimshay:

@dammiecool your mumurity no get part 2. Moronity becomes you. Sege is giving us an average of one hot track per month you are here talking about how he is delaying his album for somebody to drop before he drops. When ish wasnt coming together to release album as promise he compensated us with mixtape. cool

Dude i was still an undergraduate when Rugged dropped his last album. Mode has dropped album, mix tape, singles!!! MI has dropped album, mix tape, singles even the Ogba blood grin don drop singles, please as a rapper what has Rugged dropped. tongue

abeg try put yaself 2geda b4 u post cool
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Genuflect(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2010
Arkinses I guess you are a Ruggedman fan, rite? Lol. No hurry yourself, my mixtape is coming out this month: 16 tracks on different instrus. Wash out! Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

M.i Nobody Ft. Tuface Lyrics / Sir Victor Olaiya - Baby Jowo Remix Ft 2face [Video Download] / VIDEO: D’banj – Bachelor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.