Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake (4221 Views)

2019: What Buhari Told Miyetti Allah In Aso-rock Today (PHOTOS) / El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) / Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake by ExpiredNigeria: 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
What are you people taking us all for in this country? Do you think all of us are fools? Somebody opened a thread today with heading "Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos)" but I have searched for that news all over the internet how come of all other popular news medias both online and on paper in Nigeria it is only here in nairaland you find this news?

This is a great crime to humanity, how much did you receive to Photoshop this picture to deceive citizens of Nigeria and

Show me another picture of president Buhari, show me another website in the entire web space apart from Niaraland where I can see this news/photo

I understand that Nairaland doesn't have news correspondence on ground otherwise I would have concluded you're working for Niaraland but, No! All of us are the news men here, and as small as a president of the smallest country in the world is, news men are following him everywhere he goes, how come you're the only one who got this news and the picture today? which media are you working for?

This picture is Photoshop, your photo-shopping work remains small to be perfect, because I can guess that the head if fixed on that body,

Here is the propagandized thread https://www.nairaland.com/3754983/buhari-daura-magu-jumat-service

1 Like

Re: Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake by emeijeh(m): 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
Op did you say the head is fixed?

Please remove it let's see

ExpiredNigeria:

Guy this is not a laughing matter

Then show us the original photo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake by Splinz(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
Apparently, the shabby job was done as a result of Oshoko's queries. Bunch of shameless old men.

2 Likes

Re: Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake by ExpiredNigeria: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
emeijeh:
Op did you say the head is fixed?

Please remove it let's see

Guy this is not a laughing matter

1 Like

Re: Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake by ojun50(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
Show us the original

1 Like

Re: Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
ojun50:
Show us the original
thank u so much for your intelligence

7 Likes

Re: Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake by serverconnect(m): 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
PMB won disappear again?

1 Like

Re: Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake by ExpiredNigeria: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
ojun50:
Show us the original

Here is the propagandized thread https://www.nairaland.com/3754983/buhari-daura-magu-jumat-service

1 Like

Re: Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake by Zdoh(m): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
We buy and sell
Payoneer,Paypal,Skrill,Bitcoin,Payneer and
Neteller funds at good rate bring your funds for
instant exchange to Naira... instant payment
guarantee

Mobile/Whatsap 08088759163.
Re: Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake by Tazdroid(m): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Looks real to me, unless as ojun50 asked, you have the original pics

**modified ***

The pic is real, watched it live and direct on NTA.

So, ExpiredNigeria, you were terribly mistaken. Consider deactivating your account and opening a new one with username "GreatNigeria" (if it ain't taken yet)

7 Likes

Re: Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake by ojun50(m): 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tazdroid:
Looks real to me, unless as ojun50 asked, you have the original pics
are u with d original pix nw
Re: Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake by EdCure: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sahara Reporters posted the story on Facebook.
You can say they're part of the grand conspiracy.

6 Likes

Re: Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake by Jajayi: 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
'ExpiredNigeria'?? Oh well

1 Like

Re: Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake by Sketchandcraft(m): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
Why don't you go and take the original pics and let's see...
Re: Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake by Kelklein(m): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
So, that hand saluting is also fake

Come...is your brain paining you?

4 Likes

Re: Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Strictly Fulani herdsmen affairs......

Na only dem waka come??

World Most Nepotistic President.....

1 Like

Re: Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake by honey001(m): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
It's on the news, at least I watched it on channels this evening......

3 Likes

Re: Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake by Justuceleague2: 6:36am On Apr 22, 2017
It's not photo-mall or photo-groceries
Re: Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake by koboko69: 7:50am On Apr 22, 2017
See as person open thread to fool ensef completely
Re: Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake by hakanai(m): 8:04am On Apr 22, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:
What are you people taking us all for in this country? Do you think all of us are fools? Somebody opened a thread today with heading "Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos)" but I have searched for that news all over the internet how come of all other popular news medias both online and on paper in Nigeria it is only here in nairaland you find this news?

This is a great crime to humanity, how much did you receive to Photoshop this picture to deceive citizens of Nigeria and

Show me another picture of president Buhari, show me another website in the entire web space apart from Niaraland where I can see this news/photo

I understand that Nairaland doesn't have news correspondence on ground otherwise I would have concluded you're working for Niaraland but, No! All of us are the news men here, and as small as a president of the smallest country in the world is, news men are following him everywhere he goes, how come you're the only one who got this news and the picture today? which media are you working for?

This picture is Photoshop, your photo-shopping work remains small to be perfect, because I can guess that the head if fixed on that body,

The first photo was on the 7th April and the second 14 April both Jumat prayers were they also photoshoped.

http://encomium.ng/buhari-at-jumat-prayers-on-good-friday/
14 april

http://www.ujuayalogusblog.com/2017/04/saraki-magu-hameed-ali-and-daura-meet.html
7th april

Now if that is the not the case it would clearly suggest Fayose is a liar to suggest no one has seen the president in two weeks because the FEC meeting was postponed.

Your claim to have search online doesn't hold water. Except for this Friday you are disputing it would suggest he has being sighted in public in the last 3 weeks.

Re: Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
OP you may be right, my guess is that PMB is critically ill, and the photo used may be a photo of his body when he was heavier, with his current hairless head superimposed.

I was hoping to confirm his attendance of Friday prayers and authenticity of these photos by seeing a video clip on television news. Alas all they showed on channels news is photographs.
ExpiredNigeria:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finally! Photo Of Our Dear President Buhari Released / Sorting: Tambuwal's Agent Collects 80% Ballots Sorted So Far / I see Buhari handing over power to Osinbajo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.