Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Former Governor Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Takes To The Farm To Celebrate His Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Governor Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Takes To The Farm To Celebrate His Birthday (627 Views)

2023 Presidency: No Zoning In APC — Orji Uzor Kalu / Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia / Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Governor Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Takes To The Farm To Celebrate His Birthday by Handsomecole(m): 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dr. Orji Uzor the former governor of Abia state, International Business man and forbes rated Billionaire celebrated his 57th birthday today in the farm to increase and also share his agricultural skills. The wealthy chairman of SLOK Holding shared the below photos in his words:

"For over 20 years, I have tried not to celebrate my birthday. But today I am in the farm not only to mark my 57th birthday but to also share agricultural knowledge and expertise with our people. Up to this moment, many people are not yet convinced about the wealth hidden in farming. While some are scared of its demanding nature, others are yet to understand the importance of farming to ourselves and to the nation.

I am glad spending my birthday in the farm, but I am more glad because of the knowledge our agricultural extension workers and I were able to impart on our people."

The former Governor took out time to eat with the workers as well as interact freely and serve them personally . He also cut his Birthday cake with them, the thrilled workers were admired by his humility.

Re: Former Governor Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Takes To The Farm To Celebrate His Birthday by sheanzy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
ok
Re: Former Governor Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Takes To The Farm To Celebrate His Birthday by Handsomecole(m): 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
More pics...

Re: Former Governor Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Takes To The Farm To Celebrate His Birthday by Tallesty1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
One of lalasticlala's friend for just give him a romantic kiss on his leg.
Re: Former Governor Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Takes To The Farm To Celebrate His Birthday by DaniDani(m): 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
Good one from him. But how far about his celebrated #500bn farm project?
Re: Former Governor Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Takes To The Farm To Celebrate His Birthday by SoNature(m): 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
One of the failures Abia State once produced as governor. Go and clear your name with the EFcc...*long hiss*
Re: Former Governor Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Takes To The Farm To Celebrate His Birthday by eyeview: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
It's just for the photos.
I remember how we all used to envy abia state for being lucky with military governors/administrators. But since the return of democracy in 1999, they have been so unfortunate with governors starting with this one. Ikpeazu may be trying but his hands are tied and has many baggages on him
Re: Former Governor Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Takes To The Farm To Celebrate His Birthday by sultaan(m): 12:13am On Apr 22, 2017
Those boots are brand new, never been on the farm before like the person wearing it.

And that old tractor didn't plough that farm all the all the mounds are curved like a lazy man with a home did some work.

For a billionaire this was a wretched display of ignorance

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Suffering Is The Label Of Our Tribe"- Nnamdi Azikiwe Inspiring Address To Igbos / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Visit Fami Fani Kayode At His Abuja House / $289m, Others: How Jonathan Govt Overruled CBN Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.