Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) (31186 Views)

Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock / Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) / Anambra Guber: Orumba North Traditional Rulers Reject Obiano (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by sonya4all(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
The Emir of kano HRH SANUSI lamido SANUSI today payed a courtesy visit to the working governor of anambra state, Chief Willie Obiano, at the governor's lodge Awka.

SANUSI who came into Awka to attend the funeral of a friend's relative said he thought it wise to visit his long time friend and former colleague in the banking sector, to appreciate his good works for the good people of anambra while praising the state for producing great citizens who have contributed to the growth of the nation, he prayed that the state will have a successful election and that the governor continue with his giant strides, the Governor Chief Obiano appreciated the monarch for his courage to speak the truth as regards the situation in the country, and prayed that he enjoys a successful reign on the throne....

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by DickDastardly(m): 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
HRH Sanusi nnoo ri nne cool

That ojuju calabar shoe though grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by Byko899(m): 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
london used cheap android phones for sale( whole sale and retail) in EMEKA Offor plaza. we have over 200 phones and more to come , very cheap android phones that can do whatsapp, the prices ranges from 7k up,discount depending on the quantity you want.

you can start a phone business with as little as 100k, yes, we have some cool Lenovo and Coolpad product you can buy from 7k up, you can market it to some of this secondary school students that want a Facebook and whatsaap phone by all means ,7k phone can be sold for 10k and 10k can be sold for 13k , if you develop a trust with us , we can give you more phones than you paid for. just take your bag with your phones walk around your village,your community, secondary school and start marketing instead of staying idle , contact me on zero eight zero six seven eight seven seven two two seven ,am on whatsap and Facebook ,I stay at Emeka offr plaza Onitsha

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by yudee233: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hope they are not smoothing ground for 2019 for the special candidate

8 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by SirBlack999(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
What's their purpose?
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by crackerspub: 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
SANUSI who came into Awka to attend the funeral of a friend's relative said he thought it wise to visit his long time friend and former colleague in the banking sector, to appreciate his good works for the good people of anambra while praising the state for producing great citizens who have contributed to the growth of the nation, he prayed that the state will have a successful election and that the governor continue with his giant strides, the Governor Chief Obiano appreciated the monarch for his courage to speak the truth as regards the situation in the country, and prayed that he enjoys a successful reign on the throne....

The bold part, even a high ranking Northerner can not deny that we Igbo's are the power house of this nation

Obiano the best Governor

Afonja won't like this grin grin grin

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by passyhansome(m): 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
God bless Anambra state
God bless Gov Obiano
God bless Emir Sanusi

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by josephine123: 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
WATCH : Ooni of Ife and Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Storm Sabo community Ile Ife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0WbM7RtsIM

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by successmatters(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
Looking for economic advice.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by gabazin080(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
successmatters:
OK.
walcut:
Ok
crackerspub:
passyhansome:
Hshdhdhejejj
its high time seun starts paying this hustlers

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by PublicAssurance: 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
Obiano for President! Willie is Working for ndi Anambra! and he will work for ndi Nigeria As a matter of fact, the only way Nigeria can progress is when there is an IGBO presidency. Period!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by attacker321: 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
What for?
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by odichimma: 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
He is m@d
he should return to the deserts already
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by emekatimsu(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
Obiano is indeed working.
Thanks HRH Sanusi for acknowledging.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by dessz(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
wetin concern me

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by UnknownT: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
Na the shoes I dey see

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by ruggedized1: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
Success attract people from far and near.

GOD BLESS Obiano

GOD BLESS Anambra

7 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by ngmgeek(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
I have a feeling this has do with 2019. Sanusi is a brilliant man.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by Timiblanko(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Before nko, should we now start running
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by DankemzI(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
It's sad that even Obaino the wear yoruba agbada

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
I just love this Sanusi.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by bellafloxy: 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
AKPOKUEDIKE 1 of AGULERI u r always working [color=#000099][/color][b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by jconsulting(f): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
Please where can I get this Sanusi shoe , I get one bank interview, I wan go show dem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by hope4jobseeker: 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
smiley
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by Jelal0007(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
crackerspub:

The bold part, even a high ranking Northerner can not deny that we Igbo's are the power house of this nation

Obiano the best Governor

Afonja won't like this grin grin grin
empty barrels make the loudest noise. All u lo do I brag and brag. Why hasn't the SouthEast turned 2 dubai? In the whole of the SE 2day,only Obiano is trying. The rest are just there. Is the infrastructure in SE better than that of the rest of the country? Or is it the economy? Is it job opportunities? Keep making plenty noise there. Braggart.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
masquerade representing ancient arabian deity

10 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by passyhansome(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
gabazin080:
its high time seun starts paying this hustlers

grin grin grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by crackerspub: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jelal0007:
empty barrels make the loudest noise. All u lo do I brag and brag. Why hasn't the SouthEast turned 2 dubai? In the whole of the SE 2day,only Obiano is trying. The rest are just there. Is the infrastructure in SE better than that of the rest of the country? Or is it the economy? Is it job opportunities? Keep making plenty noise there. Braggart.

Pained tongue tongue tongue

20 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by ekensi01: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sunusi Lamido Sunusi is among the people who made that transfer of billions to NIA why is his name never mention.? I smell patiality. patiality and impatiality in Nigeria is thesame. undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by Jelal0007(m): 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
crackerspub:

Pained tongue tongue tongue
More like disgusted....childish thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) by mohammadyusuf66(m): 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nice one SLS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Reno Omokri Tweets Concerning Psquare / Five Reasons R-APC Left APC / Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.