Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

3 Tips That Will Make You Last Longer in Bed (No drugs, No herbs) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Tips That Will Make You Last Longer in Bed (No drugs, No herbs) (2917 Views)

See How To Permanently Cure Premature Ejaculation & Last Long In Bed — No Drugs / How To Last Longer In Bed (no Condoms, No Herbs, No Drugs) / How To Last Longer In Bed (no Drugs, No Condoms, No Enhancements) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Tips That Will Make You Last Longer in Bed (No drugs, No herbs) by FitnessDoctor: 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hello, my name is Paul Samuel, your favorite Health Blogger #speakingfromexperience

3 Tips That Will Make You A Machine in Bed

"You were such a horse"

These words are what every man yearns to hear from a woman after going through the deed. Being able to control the sweet sensation not only boosts your ego, but makes the experience more intense.

So how do I drop tramadol, weed and other stimulants and go all natural?

Don't worry it is easier than it sounds.

You might find a guide for this in every health website out there, but the truth is that no one would truly give this kind of information or just place it on the internet for everyone to see for free. No they wouldn't.

But here I am, giving it all up.

When I was ready to control me bedroom, I went into heavy research for tips on how to become a machine in bed. I read almost everything that you could find on the net. From assumptions to facts and to simple common sense revelations.

Today, I remember it like it was yesterday, How I moved from a 5 minute man to a whenever I want to ejaculate man with no drugs, no stimulants, no condoms. (FYI condoms make you last longer).

I remember these words "Great sex keeps a girl tied to you" and I still agree till today that it is definitely true.

I am sharing these tips #speakingfromexperience which will not only make you a machine in bed, but also give you and her more pleasure (who doesn't want more pleasure?).

You might even be shocked that it is not all you thought it was, that the articles you find on those websites were just written by writers who have not been through it.

Just Subscriber Here https://page.co/eqrN and I will send the full article (including the 3 tips), straight to your mail box.

Source: http://newsphases..com/2017/04/3-tips-last-longer-in-bed.html
Re: 3 Tips That Will Make You Last Longer in Bed (No drugs, No herbs) by Essentials1(m): 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
Interesting..

I am already a subscriber... I hope to receive this in my mail
Re: 3 Tips That Will Make You Last Longer in Bed (No drugs, No herbs) by MrSavage: 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
Essentials1:
Interesting..

instead of you to think of how to make money obo in Yoruba terms

3 Likes

Re: 3 Tips That Will Make You Last Longer in Bed (No drugs, No herbs) by Essentials1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
MrSavage:
instead of you to think of how to make money obo in Yoruba terms

because poverty is your friend, doesn't mean that poverty is my friend...

I make a lot monthly and I even have some to through around into my siblings education.. Do you?

Instead of replying me, go and think of how you will move your life forward

1 Like

Re: 3 Tips That Will Make You Last Longer in Bed (No drugs, No herbs) by MrSavage: 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
Essentials1:

because poverty is your friend, doesn't mean that poverty is my friend...

I make a lot monthly and I even have some to through around into my siblings education.. Do you?

Instead of replying me, go and think of how you will move your life forward
lol honestly you don't have money..... or you don't make money at all because if you make that much you won't have time to come to NL to write rubbish.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Tips That Will Make You Last Longer in Bed (No drugs, No herbs) by Essentials1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
MrSavage:
lol honestly you don't have money..... or you don't make money at all because if you make that much you won't have time to come to NL to write rubbish.

Okay, thank you so much

Very nice of you to voice out your opinion

Have a nice weekend

3 Likes

Re: 3 Tips That Will Make You Last Longer in Bed (No drugs, No herbs) by MrSavage: 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
Essentials1:

Okay, thank you so much

Very nice of you to voice out your opinion

Have a nice weekend
you too bro.... one for the road
Re: 3 Tips That Will Make You Last Longer in Bed (No drugs, No herbs) by berryPee(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
;Dam ENDOWED with stamina like a boss. Op i need cuccumber fattening exercise
Re: 3 Tips That Will Make You Last Longer in Bed (No drugs, No herbs) by FitnessDoctor: 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
Essentials1:
Interesting..

Of course you will..
Re: 3 Tips That Will Make You Last Longer in Bed (No drugs, No herbs) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
i have subscribed to fitness doctor

1 Like

Re: 3 Tips That Will Make You Last Longer in Bed (No drugs, No herbs) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
with drugs like Tramadol, Who needs tips
Re: 3 Tips That Will Make You Last Longer in Bed (No drugs, No herbs) by FitnessDoctor: 8:31am On Apr 22, 2017
uzoclinton:
with drugs like Tramadol, Who needs tips

Tell that to your sex drive when you getting to 40

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Shows Off Her Full Nude Body And Exposing Her Hairy VAGINA / . / Kid Trying To Look Inside The Panties Of A Poster Of A Lady On Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.