Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities (46695 Views)

Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by maverickdude(m): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2017
Tecno wey no dey update their phones...shioo
Rocking nougat on my infinix note 3 kiss cool
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 22, 2017
poor battery
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by samzzycash(m): 9:42am On Apr 22, 2017
hopsydboi:

That what i use! Real value for your money! Follow the thread https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/618#55797569
But one can not get this snapdragon device In the Nigerian market na..Every one dey na online so make i wait 2months to get my phone haba
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by dejiWEST: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2017
Why you peddling false information tho?

I've been using Phantom 6 since last year

The only place I dump it is in my pocket when I'm going out grin

Mynd44:
Tecno devices.

Useless and inferior. Use for 3 months and find somewhere to dump them cos that's how long they last for and you can start chasing the new one they launch
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by DavidoArsenal(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2017
You haven't said any truth tho...... How's Tecno inferior? In what terms? These are questions you have to answer....Or make we just accept say them dey inferior because Mynd get mind to talk am?

Mynd44:

So because you love inferior things mean I should not day the truth about them being inferior? Abeg, park well
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by paolokonqueror(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2017
I'm seeing a pattern on here these days and I don't quite understand, why are they saying negative things about Tecno? cause I'm using The L9 Plus and I've not had issues, exceeded expectations even tbvh, make I salad am sha.

webincomeplus:

Why waste your time replying that one? That was a useless, hate-filled post that deserves no response. Let's enjoy our Tecno phones and leave haters to do what they know best.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Abdstrakt(m): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2017
dejiWEST:
Why you peddling false information tho?

I've been using Phantom 6 since last year

The only place I dump it is in my pocket when I'm going out grin

People can lie for Africa just to support their claim.
Tecno phones are taken off shelves by the minute and some people are here talking trash.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 22, 2017
samzzycash:
But one can not get this snapdragon device In the Nigerian market na..Every one dey na online so make i wait 2months to get my phone haba
That not true... People resell in Nigeria as quick as when your money is ready, and people buy online cos it cheaper, got mine in 3weeks maximum. Am getting one for sale soon self
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by dejiWEST: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2017
What's painful is these guys are trying to market their products Lol and they go about bashing Tecno and I've noticed the people they accuse as Tecno marketers don't even bash their own products, they are pathetic with the lies. I guess desperate times call for desperate measures grin

Abdstrakt:

People can lie for Africa just to support their claim.
Tecno phones are taken off shelves by the minute and some people are here talking trash.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by DavidoArsenal(m): 10:16am On Apr 22, 2017
The CX price is around 70k, but as Naira don dey get sense be like the thing drop, a friend got it for 68k, CX Air, I no know, rumoured to be around 55k
Yseone:
How much be the retail price of these CX and CX Air?
And someone should advice me on which to buy based on experience o
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Vhicthorade(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2017
shocked

GOD, I need new phone sad
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by ExInferis(m): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2017
D4Daymoo:

Don't spit yet biko. All these wey you mention now, the needs, at what price?

There are better quality phones at that price.

Also it's not just the price, it's the loud, boisterous pretentiousness of Tecno when they try to make everyone believe they're the best thing on the planet.

Remember the teasers about the Phantoms?

And the useless Camons?

Yep. That's why i hate 'em.

Infinix and Gionee and even iTel are not as showy and braggy.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by ddjay: 11:05am On Apr 22, 2017
very beautiful, good spec and looks.tecno thanks for not following gionee in copying Samsung home button,u guys know dat a unique identity is good for business. gionee continue copying samsung u hear.the samsung sef have dumped dat home button, not on galaxy s8
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Behankey(m): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2017
SirBlack999:
Price?
Camon CX currently sells for 68-70k. The CX Air should go for around 55k when if finally hits the market I think.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by PetrePan(m): 11:20am On Apr 22, 2017
Mynd44:

So because you love inferior things mean I should not day the truth about them being inferior? Abeg, park well
tecno is inferior?..you surely joking..they ve so much attention now that what y'all can do is downgrade their product..even people afta few months get tired of yur so called non inferior phones..no be phone we dey talk?
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Behankey(m): 11:20am On Apr 22, 2017
maverickdude:
Do you know that the Camon CX already has an update? I bet you don't.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Mynd44: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2017
PetrePan:
tecno is inferior?..you surely joking..they ve so much attention now that what y'all can do is downgrade their product..even people afta few months get tired of yur so called non inferior phones..no be phone we dey talk?
Getting tired of a phone is different from thphones developing faults without reason
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Freelancerx: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2017
Mynd44:
Tecno devices.

Useless and inferior. Use for 3 months and find somewhere to dump them cos that's how long they last for and you can start chasing the new one they launch
Would you be so generous to name the inferior ones you've used? Because some of us are still using ours for more than 3months x 5. Maybe you should check how u use things? Maybe you'll stop hitting on Tecno and start amending the way you use stuffs.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by naylor(f): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2017
Mynd44:
Tecno devices.

Coming from a MOD, this is a very dumb post.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Freelancerx: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2017
gabzzy:
u fail to talk about the differences and similarities in the price
Apologies for that, price or the CX currently is around 68 - 70k. While the CX Air will go for around 55k when it hits the market fully.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by electrokcoi(m): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2017
funmyade:
very similar. Almost same specs. It reminds me of C9 & C7
am using the camon c7 very swt
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by omoalajah(m): 11:44am On Apr 22, 2017
i am sure you are not even using a TECNO device
Mynd44:
Tecno devices.

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Freelancerx: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2017
onilanre:

You're very correct. I'm already tired with my Camon C9 plus
Would you place it up for sale? I'm sure there are people who will be glad to nick it off you.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by omoalajah(m): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2017
Two wonderful devices
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by electrokcoi(m): 11:46am On Apr 22, 2017
Mynd44:
Tecno devices.

na for Aba u de go buy ur own
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by PetrePan(m): 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mynd44:

Getting tired of a phone is different from thphones developing faults without reason
you havent used tecno phone..maybe the ones u also see are owners fault..using the phones beyond limit..i knw sum1 who still uses his c8,2months afta release till now
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by missslimzy(f): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
They have started updating , i got an update on my CX last week
maverickdude:
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by missslimzy(f): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
used c8 for 9 months myself
PetrePan:
you havent used tecno phone..maybe the ones u also see are owners fault..using the phones beyond limit..i knw sum1 who still uses his c8,2months afta release till now
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by micxwell(m): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
hopsydboi:

That what i use! Real value for your money! Follow the thread https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/618#55797569
Thanks, following already
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by PetrePan(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
missslimzy:
used c8 for 9 months myself
this one is already more dan a year...idk why pple still keep badmouthing the product..one should be even more impress with their recent activities/release
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by ademiD(f): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
Yseone:
How much be the retail price of these CX and CX Air?
And someone should advice me on which to buy based on experience o
someone bought the CX 68,500. its working perfectly, I don't know about CX air

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Phone Is Cloned(fake) Or Not. / Do You Know That Infinix And Itel Phones Are Owned By Tecno Mobile / What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.