Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities (46700 Views)

Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Youngpo413: 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
Cybertext:

Your hate for Chinese phones tho... So you expect me to buy a Samsung phone of 300k plus because its of high quality ?? I no blame you na bubu I blame....
you can try xiaomi.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Youngpo413: 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
DavidoArsenal:
The CX price is around 70k, but as Naira don dey get sense be like the thing drop, a friend got it for 68k, CX Air, I no know, rumoured to be around 55k
on top those rubbish specs, Choi.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by avicky(f): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mynd44:
Tecno devices.

Useless and inferior. Use for 3 months and find somewhere to dump them cos that's how long they last for and you can start chasing the new one they launch
That's a blatant lie. I've been using my tecno boom j8 for over a year now without issues. And I'm not a marketer.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by FellaL: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
The beef in this thread is Majestic cry
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by princetom1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
avicky:

That's a blatant lie. I've been using my tecno boom j8 for over a year now without issues. And I'm not a marketer.

Hmnnnn....
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by DavidoArsenal(m): 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
The Camon CX doesn't have rubbish specs abeg, why is it hard to please Nigerians?
Youngpo413:
on top those rubbish specs, Choi.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by omoalajah(m): 11:03am On Apr 28, 2017
Yes o. Still love my device and still using it
PetrePan:
mynd ya business..those who love it,love it
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by omoalajah(m): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2017
So much beef
FellaL:
The beef in this thread is Majestic cry
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by datyorubaboy: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2017
Even myself been using c8 for a while. Dont know how these people use their own phone
avicky:

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by datyorubaboy: 11:22am On Apr 28, 2017
Some people will just come online and lie about hoe bad a phone is. Even if u give them iphone 7 dem go spoil am in 2 weeks . smh

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Conversion(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2017
Make person create tecno thread sef. In go just become tecno thread vs xiaomi thread
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by missslimzy(f): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lol. Thats how it goes on nairaland
Conversion:
Make person create tecno thread sef. In go just become tecno thread vs xiaomi thread
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by missslimzy(f): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
i love my c8 back then before i upgraded to c9
datyorubaboy:
Even myself been using c8 for a while. Dont know how these people use their own phone
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Conversion(m): 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Are you going to upgrade to cx or sly tecno and go for something else
missslimzy:
i love my c8 back then before i upgraded to c9
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by lanrefront1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
I've seen so many different specs online for the Tecno CX Air. Don't even know which one is right anymore.

Some say it's 5 inch, some say 5.5 inch. Some say full HD, some says it's just HD. I don tire.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Conversion(m): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
True specs: android 7.0-1.3ghz quadcore-4G LTE-5.5 inch 720p HD-13mp/13mp-2GB/16GB-3200mah-fingerprint sensor.
These are the actual specs i saw from the tecno camon cx/cx air pamphlet which i got from an authorized store.
lanrefront1:
I've seen so many different specs online for the Tecno CX Air. Don't even know which one is right anymore.

Some say it's 5 inch, some say 5.5 inch. Some say full HD, some says it's just HD. I don tire.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by enoch273: 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
Simple tutorial on how to apply custom fonts on the tecno camon cx without rooting or using third party app, click link below for fore info cool

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/04/how-to-apply-custom-font-on-tecno-camon.html
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by henry007(m): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2017
henry007:
Watch everything i've covered on the Camon CX from the unboxing, performance test to the Camera review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5DuZKfWUHE&feature=youtu.be&a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8f4TVr5NMM?a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by donblazer10(m): 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hi guys..I'm Planning on getting the Camon CX this month,Buh I wanna be really certain of some things..like I heard you can't use 2 sims at the same time use a Memory card..pls I want you guys to shed more light on this to me..Thank you in advance
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Conversion:
its c9 plus not pro

You can call it C9plus, but the official name is C9pro
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Conversion(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
From what i saw in the store, there are two slots for sim cards and one extra slot for memory card.Confirmed.
donblazer10:
Hi guys..I'm Planning on getting the Camon CX this month,Buh I wanna be really certain of some things..like I heard you can't use 2 sims at the same time use a Memory card..pls I want you guys to shed more light on this to me..Thank you in advance
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by FellaL: 4:56am On May 01, 2017
omoalajah:
So much beef

Asin ehn... So much beef.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Kenneth10110(m): 12:49am On May 06, 2017
princetom1:

All u do is make calls, watch some little video, whatsapp now and then and play candy crush and surf Nairaland . Download a 1gb game on it and find out how ur devices really perform.

I play FIFA 16 worth 1.6gb always.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Freelancerx: 2:45am On May 07, 2017
donblazer10:
You can use two sims and there is also a memory card slot. You should get it, you'll like it

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Freelancerx: 2:47am On May 07, 2017
Conversion:
True specs: android 7.0-1.3ghz quadcore-4G LTE-5.5 inch 720p HD-13mp/13mp-2GB/16GB-3200mah-fingerprint sensor.
These are the actual specs i saw from the tecno camon cx/cx air pamphlet which i got from an authorized store.
You're correct. Just a little bit lesser than the CX in the camera and processor department.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Engrcharlesid(m): 11:10am On May 07, 2017
Mynd44:
Tecno devices.

Useless and inferior. Use for 3 months and find somewhere to dump them cos that's how long they last for and you can start chasing the new one they launch

my tecno p5 is more dan 3 years now
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by omoalajah(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2017
What is he supposed to do with such mid range phone?
princetom1:

All u do is make calls, watch some little video, whatsapp now and then and play candy crush and surf Nairaland . Download a 1gb game on it and find out how ur devices really perform.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by datyorubaboy: 1:42pm On May 07, 2017
Tell them o.
Engrcharlesid:

my tecno p5 is more dan 3 years now
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by missslimzy(f): 2:02pm On May 07, 2017
Help me ask them
omoalajah:
What is he supposed to do with such mid range phone?
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:35pm On May 07, 2017
These devices are trash--especially for those prices--and anyone buying them should be ashamed of their ignorance.

68k=$181

Phones you can get for $181:

Redmi Note 4: https://www.kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-3gb-64gb
Benchmark: 85k

Lenovo Zuk Z2:https://www.kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-zuk-z2-4gb-64gb
Benchmark: 136k

LeEco Le Pro 2: https://www.kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-leeco-le-2-pro
4/32gb
Benchmark 87k

All these devices are from much bigger brands than Tecno, have LineageOS support, Xda support, etc.

Tecno Camon CX: 70k
2/16gb
Benchmark: 43k

If you buy this, I'm sorry to say, but you're an idyot.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by henry007(m): 2:06pm On May 08, 2017
See more reviews..

Infinix S2 PRO X522 Vs TECNO Camon CX: Camera Comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMI67LiLkVA&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4RzbG6NjHvrpScOHHYLW89N&index=2

Infinix S2 Pro X522 Vs TECNO Camon CX Speed & Gaming Test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR55roJCXas&index=4&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4RzbG6NjHvrpScOHHYLW89N

Like/Subscribe if you love it.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by avicky(f): 4:47pm On May 18, 2017
Mynd44:
Tecno devices.

Lie. Lies from the pit of hell. My Droipad 8h will be two years in September while my boom J8 is a year and two months. Never repaired it. I know seun is paying u well so u can afford Samsung s8, but leave tecno that is pocket friendly. I'd rather buy a plot of land than buy S8 or iPhone 7. Some of you even buy UK used and you will be making noise. Abeg bounce jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Phone Is Cloned(fake) Or Not. / Do You Know That Infinix And Itel Phones Are Owned By Tecno Mobile / What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.