Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! (31322 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by manny4u(m): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
We've actually dated for like 4years now and our traditional wedding is coming by November, she is the nicest girl and the love of my life, but her only shortcoming is that she nags alot.

But recently since we started planning for our TM i noticed she has suddenly changed to this warm and charming lady, unlike before where she quarrels about everything.

Last week Sunday i promise i was going to visit but Man United was playing against Chelsea so i decided to stay back and watch the match and did not turn up until monday evening, while i was thinking she was going to bring hell down on me she just smile and said 'i know you love football and i heard your team Man Utd won, congratulations dear'. I did not believe what my ears were hearing.

And today i did not call her all through, was very busy at work, she just called me now and said 'dear what happened today no call and no chat, i have really miss you'.

My people am so scared because am use to her nagging me it makes me able to predict her, but this new charming attitude is beyond me i dont understand her anymore.

I have ask her which movie or book she has been reading all she does is smile and tell me she loves me. she has become so romantic.
Am scared like hell shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

255 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by youngest85(m): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lol

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by crystalclear93(f): 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
Op don't take this the wrong way but who wears the trousers in your house lipsrsealed

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Draei: 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2017

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Davidgrey: 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
It's obvious #November

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by manny4u(m): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=crystalclear93 post=55791504]Op don't take this the wrong way but who wears the trousers in your house lipsrsealed[/q
Lolz!!!! why should i be angry? yo are obviously still a child still being fed by someone and dont understand what life is all about.

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by crystalclear93(f): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=manny4u post=55791671][/quote]

Why don't you share your wisdom oh wise one

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Idydarling(f): 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
haaaa
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Destined2win: 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros this your post is so funny.

But really I don't blame you because a barking lady can form toothless just to have that ring.

This is what you will do. Do something deliberately that you know will piss her off and watch her reactions.

If she no nag and show her true character, she is obviously hiding

65 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by dtruth50: 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
after God, fear woman. guy just b vigilant

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Partnerbiz(f): 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Give me her no let me find out

5 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by yhunghestboss(m): 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
oga run for your life...the truth is there to see...she is just waiting for that wedding to hold before you see the real woman you are dating

41 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by FTBOY: 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
she's most definitely cooking something evil to feed you.

just call her one day and say, "kililinda, i no dey do again!"

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by chiraqDemon(m): 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Davidgrey:
It's obvious #November
She nor wan hear say one tin one tin do make she nor marry for that November
When October reach op will understand why things are happening the way they are

27 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by manny4u(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
Destined2win:

But really I don't blame you because a barking lady can form toothless just to have that ring.

This is what you will do. Do something deliberately that you know will piss her off and watch her reactions.

If she no nag and show her true character, he is obviously hiding
well i really trust her, just that it easier for me to manipulate when she nags; i prefer the nagging ladies cos dy are easier to deal with than the quiet ones.

17 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by manny4u(m): 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Davidgrey:
It's obvious #November
Lolzz!!!! but i think i need it more than she does, man no dey young again.

3 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by manny4u(m): 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
dtruth50:
after God, fear woman. guy just b vigilant
I dey tell u

9 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by kullozone(m): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
crystalclear93:
Op don't take this the wrong way but who wears the trousers in your house lipsrsealed

Mtcheeeeew!
Out of point.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by manny4u(m): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
FTBOY:
she's most definitely cooking something evil to feed you.

just call her one day and say, "kililinda, i no dey do again!"
Lolzz!! funny but thats not true.

6 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by dan307(m): 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
Then plan something more dangerous for her. Problem solved wink wink

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by manny4u(m): 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
kullozone:

Mtcheeeeew!
Out of point.
crystalclear93:
dont mind her that is why i decided to ignore her, all this small pikin wey dy stay behind keyboard they form internet warriors

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by ipobarecriminals: 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
seek elders assistance
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by darbeelicous(f): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
she nags u complained, now she's calm u still dey complain *rolls eyes* what do guys want exactly....... Later they'll say women are confused..... Smh.

Ikp120 which do u prefer?

45 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by idibe24(m): 12:06am On Apr 22, 2017
she have a gud plan for u jus wait. sadshe have a gud plan for u jus wait.

4 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by BlackDBagba: 4:45am On Apr 22, 2017
She's making sure you don't pull out cuz she 'nags'.

It's not a big deal though. You both love yourselves so carry on and Congratulations in advance.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by ikp120(m): 5:00am On Apr 22, 2017
darbeelicous:
she nags u complained, now she's calm u still dey complain *rolls eyes* what do guys want exactly....... Later they'll say women are confused..... Smh.

Ikp120 which do u prefer?
Lolz grin grin All are welcomed so long as she dey real and respects me just the way I respect her, no wahala. grin grin

Hehehehe grin grin If the mountain does not come to Mohammed, Mohammed will go to the mountain. O baby o baby wink wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by darbeelicous(f): 6:25am On Apr 22, 2017
hahaha...... grin grin grin

U marooned me na cry cry cry kept me waiting like nepa!!

Ull pay for damages sha! cool cool
ikp120:

Lolz grin grin All are welcomed so long as she dey real and respects me just the way I respect her, no wahala. grin grin

Hehehehe grin grin If the mountain does not come to Mohammed, Mohammed will go to the mountain. O baby o baby wink wink wink
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by ikp120(m): 6:38am On Apr 22, 2017
darbeelicous:
hahaha...... grin grin grin

U marooned me na cry cry cry kept me waiting like nepa!!
Ull pay for damages sha! cool cool
Hehehehe grin grin
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by YesNo(m): 6:40am On Apr 22, 2017
first thing Manny4u, you need to thank God for the ability to recognize these changes. Pray for more wisdom to decode the rest and walk carefully,

when Atilogu dancers start to dance to Celine Dion music , the people watching have to be very cautious. - Robert Mugabe (circa 1973)

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by firstking01(m): 6:45am On Apr 22, 2017
Davidgrey:
It's obvious #November
Abi o, after november her reall character will retrieve itself back to her....women!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:
We've actually dated for like 4years now and our traditional wedding is coming by November, she is the nicest girl and the love of my life, but her only shortcoming is that she nags alot. but recently since we started planning for our TM i noticed she has suddenly changed to this warm and charming lady, unlike before where she quarrels about everything, last week sunday i promise i was going to visit but Man United was playing against Chelsea so i decided to stay back and watch the match and did not turn up until monday evening, while i was thinking she was going to bring hell down on me she just smile and said 'i know you love football and i heard your team Man Utd won, congratulations dear'.
I did not believe what my ears were hearing. And today i did not call her althrough was very busy at work, she just called me now and said 'dear what happened today no call and no chat, i have really miss you'.
My people am so scared because am use to her nagging me it makes me able to predict her, but this new charming attitude is beyond me i dont understand her anymore. I have ask her which movie or book she has been reading all she does is smile and tell me she loves me. she has become so romantic.
Am scared like hell shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Look dude....nagging ain't a negative attitude in a lady as long as it's not too much..its their way of showing concern to th one they love without spoiling you...now all of a sudden she doesn't complain AT ALL? ....

Brace urself my friend......a storm is coming

39 Likes

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Hygizee(m): 7:28am On Apr 22, 2017
Destined2win:

If she no nag and show her true character, he is obviously hiding

Pretend nd tell her that you wana postpone the marriage/wedding due to 1 thing find 1 excuse nd give her. YOU WILL THANK ME LATER!

36 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him / 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.