Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

A Nairalander's Funny Reply To BVN Scammers + pics - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Nairalander's Funny Reply To BVN Scammers + pics (4599 Views)

Sars Funny Reply To Shatta Wale Tweet / See The Funny Reply This Guy Gave To A Question On Facebook / A Nairalander's Funny Whatsapp Conversation With A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Funny Reply To BVN Scammers + pics by dessywayne(m): 12:06am On Apr 22, 2017
With the rate of unemployment on the increase, some people have taken to 419 and other dubious means to scam people.
I just received a text that says my account had been blocked. Scammers everywhere, these people won't allow us know which one is real again.
Below are pictures of funny replies they got from angry Nigerians. Don't forget to share your comments.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Funny Reply To BVN Scammers + pics by Tazdroid(m): 12:07am On Apr 22, 2017
grin ... Nicely done. Those retárded imps no just get sense

next time, don't use the word "epic" again. It is now the official word of the EFCC alone grin
Re: A Nairalander's Funny Reply To BVN Scammers + pics by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 22, 2017
Each time i get this sms, i do call them and hear them rant.

Me : Phone ringing (gring gring )
Fraudstar : This is CBN customer support blah blah and then gbam your card is blocked.
Me : Aww seriously?
Fraudstar : we can help you unblock it, which bank do you have?
Me : My bank is Central bank of Nigeria.
Fraudstar: Drops line.
Re: A Nairalander's Funny Reply To BVN Scammers + pics by AjiChris(f): 12:27am On Apr 22, 2017
Dem miss road
Re: A Nairalander's Funny Reply To BVN Scammers + pics by ejamahrandy: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
The word epic had been really abused.

Whatafuck is epic in this shit.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Funny Reply To BVN Scammers + pics by dessywayne(m): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2017
hahaha, bad one

Re: A Nairalander's Funny Reply To BVN Scammers + pics by dessywayne(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2017
And another one!!!

Re: A Nairalander's Funny Reply To BVN Scammers + pics by dessywayne(m): 3:50am On May 18, 2017
The way nairaland don cast d thing sef d scammers still no gree lose hope ooh

but I trust Nigerians shaa dem sabi SAVAGERY reply wella

Re: A Nairalander's Funny Reply To BVN Scammers + pics by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 18, 2017
This is mine

Re: A Nairalander's Funny Reply To BVN Scammers + pics by dessywayne(m): 12:13pm On May 19, 2017
Zero chills

Re: A Nairalander's Funny Reply To BVN Scammers + pics by Nomzylicious(f): 10:53am On May 21, 2017
Lol[color=#000000][/color]
Re: A Nairalander's Funny Reply To BVN Scammers + pics by shugacane(f): 7:19pm On May 21, 2017
Liamm...hope you haven't fallen for this?
Re: A Nairalander's Funny Reply To BVN Scammers + pics by ankit121: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2017
Do't miss a great chance to catch online fantastic games here play online bejeweled 3 .Guys just click on this link and get your free access of bejeweled 3 games .Thanks as lot
Re: A Nairalander's Funny Reply To BVN Scammers + pics by CharlotteThomas: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
These SMS are very interesting and has bit of comedy in it. People try to imitate or criticize the organization by throwing these types of messages mostly I have seen in essay writing service blog. Due to the increase in internet users this type of viral message can be seen in every blog.
Re: A Nairalander's Funny Reply To BVN Scammers + pics by jiyajoseph: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2019
There are different scammers around you and sometimes there are people who do not know the scam messages that have been received through their mobile and reply to it instantly. This can at times hack your phone too. Please be aware of it. affordable Amsterdam Tours
Re: A Nairalander's Funny Reply To BVN Scammers + pics by tracewin: 10:46am On Dec 03, 2019
Nice information and thanks for sharing this to us. Anime series are very common and popular at present. Here you will get the Best Anime Series of All Time details.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? / What Does Massage Oil Have In Common With Alcohol? / Funny Celebrities Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.