Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. (3702 Views)

Why Are Chirstians/muslims So Brainwashed? / How A Wealthy Family Went Broke After Being Brainwashed In Church- Lady Narrates / We have been brainwashed for 1400 years:Arab man reacts on Live TV(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by Wilgrea7(m): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

"Other faith" is hardly a problem unless you're a deep pagan

"No Faith" however is almost always a very massive problem

grin grin

one of my closest friends is an atheist.... when i first found out... i thought he was gonna kill me overnight for praying grin... but then... i got to understand things... people generally feel atheists are anti-theists... hence the stigma... they feel an atheist is a tool of the devil.. a potential murder weapon...that's where the problem is... funny enough.. many people don't even know what the word “atheist" means

2 Likes

Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by Omoluabi16(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
Atheists and their ridiculous postulations. My parents were not even churchgoers/christian when I decided to embrace Christianity. Haven't you seen people who stand out and practice their own religion? mtcheew
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Atheists and their ridiculous postulations. My parents were not even churchgoers/christian when I decided to embrace Christianity. Haven't you seen people who stand out and practice their own religion? mtcheew

Who is this atheist ?

It is so easy to be wrong. You have just proven that. What part of you actually informed you that I am an atheist ? Being wrong on this shows you could be wrong in some other areas.

Bye.
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by CatfishBilly: 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wilgrea7:

grin grin

and why on earth would he sack you? is he a pastor?

i don't know why people have such a big problem with followers from other faiths... I'm even eager to meet people from other faiths in real life
He is a staunch Catholic and huge creationist.
He always tells his patients that they're created and in the same swipe, discard evolution and the big bang.
I've always wanted to tell him, but based on what happened today at work, I think I'll keep it to myself and just go with the flow.
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by TheEminentLaity: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Why are you a christian then? Personal experience? I follow you and you seem overly liberal as a Christian. You dont believe in the inerrancy of the Bible, in fact you believe hell is a more recent fabrication of fear adapted in 'true christian doctrine'

I assume you don't think christianity explains anything in our world, Like the age of the earth etc. If you don't then, I only wonder why you choose to remain one because if there is no hell and christianity never explained anything why you choose to remain one?(why I said you are sympathetic towards Christianity) It would be good for you to define or rather describe clearly your god because your views can be in contradiction with mainstream christian doctrines.

Assume you are talking to an ignostic.

Wilgrea7:
... so i have my reasons... we all have our different stories
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by randomperson: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
An2elect2:
Who knows if God will have mercy on my family like he did to me! That's my prayer everyday And God's sovereign will will prevail cos that's my delight
So it's totally possible that God decides NOT to have mercy on your family.... Mehn, that's both partial and wicked
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by TheEminentLaity: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
My parents weren't christians but i decided to embrace Christianity, plus people religiously practice their religion, therefore there is god, not just anyone the christian one.
By your allusion even the muslims and traditionalists who stand out in their religion are condemned already without even knowing it...and how do you know that? undecided Guess your bible told you so. What a beneficial piece of info to carry along
Omoluabi16:
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by TheEminentLaity: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
My parents weren't christians but i decided to embrace Christianity, plus people religiously practice their religion, therefore there is god, not just anyone the christian one.
By your allusion even the muslims and traditionalists who stand out in their religion are condemned already without even knowing it...and how do you know that? undecided Guess your bible told you so. What a beneficial piece of information to carry along
Omoluabi16:
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by Wilgrea7(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
Why are you a christian then? Personal experience? I follow you and you seem overly liberal as a Christian. You dont believe in the inerrancy of the Bible
no i don't... actually... i don't pay much attentions to contradictions... the bible as well as other religious texts contain secrets... it doesn't mean the book is perfect... i don't talk much about things like this because my fellow Christians are quick to crucify me
in fact you believe hell is a more recent fabrication of fear adapted in 'true christian doctrine'

hell is a complex issue... there were always different views of hell even in the early church

I assume you don't think christianity explains anything in our world, Like the age of the earth etc. If you don't then, I only wonder why you choose to remain one because if there is no hell and christianity never explained anything why you choose to remain one?
Christianity doesn't explain everything... Christians feel the bible is supposed to contain and explain everything... but i don't feel so... i was indoctrinated at a young age... like 6 or 7... I was Pentecostal... my dad was and still is an adherent of the grail message.. i was taught to believe that life is all about do's and dont's and you had to be a good lil kid so that big D won't roast you forever.. seeing my dad and how calm he was... he was more Christ like than many Christians i knew.. he never said that if i don't follow him I'll burn.. with that and few other reasons majority of which are spiritual and personal, i concluded that there was more to life.. as a dogmatic Christian i never really knew Jesus.. i never understood his life.. pastors always quote one verse or two then jump to another book... long story short i stumbled on nairaland when battling with paying tithe or not.. i saw the legends here.. i began to learn.. i read one guy's doctrine and almost lost my faith till i decided to research wide.. i gained a lot of info... i read books concerning Jesus, books not included in the bible... i also read the ones in the bible.. i began to question things and understand a lot of things.. i began to come across nicer denominations in Christianity although i remained nondenominational.. i learnt so much and the more i learnt the more i could look back at the life of Christ and marvel.. the more i understood his ways.. so i decided to remain his follower... I'm more on the spiritual side of Christianity

(why I said you are sympathetic towards Christianity) It would be good for you to define or rather describe clearly your god because your views can be in contradiction with mainstream christian doctrines.

Assume you are talking to an agnostic.

well... my views may be in contradiction with mainstream Christianity... because i broke away from it... my view of God is not yet complete... how can it be? my view of God is not the same as the one you'd expect from a Nigerian Pentecostal although its wide... to me God is the supreme force over everything.. he sets laws that give results and put us here on earth to rule it.. to learn.. to grow spiritually.. he is not a white bearded man in the sky... the universe and everything we see is connected to him.. my view of God is really wide... i would really love if you could specify what part of God you would like me to express my view ... thanks
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by blueAgent(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
5DMindset:
Am I a Christian or my parents were Christians ?

Am I a Muslim or my parents were muslims ?

Am I a pagan or my parents were pagans ?

We do not remember being asked if we choose to be Christians by Christian parents, neither did our muslims parents asked us if we choose to be muslims. They said they knew what was good for us, so they made us embrace their religion, just like their parents made them embrace and so on and so forth. Parents always believe they know better, And we all know how wrong such generalizations are especially for those that got a little more education in 21st century and dare to question why they should interfere in a fight against Jehovah and Satan or Allah and Satan or Idol and Jesus.

For fuccks sake, what is my business if powerful entities choose to fight each other. Why are you a pun in the game of the titans ? Cant they just fight and kill each other so we can have peace ?

Almost all humans are programmed, brainwashed and zombified to believe their tribe is better, their region is better and their race is better, but is that the truth ? Hell to the no, but what part of us make us kill for Allah, for Jehovah and even for Demons. I think the programming is so silly just thinking about it that an average human looks like a robot, a botnet and zombie controlled by puppeteers. A little story of heaven and hell here and there and we believe without asking for the Address of Heaven and on which constellation and planet. Just thinking about it makes me feel sorry for those who believe bull.

Next time you wanna insult someone on the ground of religion and tribe, know that you are very very very ignorant of how easy it is to programme the cognitive mind of humans.

We are also programming girls for sex and girls program boys for money. Its all a game.

Kill for none.

Do You think your thoughts or opnion matter?
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
blueAgent:

Yes, in my world, perfection is the only constant. I welcome no mor0ns into my perimeters. This is the closest I can get to relating with the masses think-tank. So, thanks for asking. Bye.

1 Like

Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by blueAgent(m): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
5DMindset:
Yes, in my world, perfection is the only constant. I welcome no mor0ns into my perimeters. This is the closest I can get to relating with the masses think-tank. So, thanks for asking. Bye.

A man who claims to be intelligent and measures himself by his own standard is nothing but a deillusioned Dreamer.

Wakeup and smell the coffee. you are far from reality .
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by hopefulLandlord: 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
blueAgent:

can't you just face the OP or runaway like your cohorts did?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
blueAgent:

A man who claims to be intelligent and measures himself by his own standard is nothing but a deillusioned Dreamer.

Wakeup and smell the coffee. you are far from reality .

It is spelt disillusioned.
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by Mujtahida: 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
rheether:
I am a Christian because my parents are and any attempt to change that will get me disowned by the whole family (including my extended family). Now I have to chose between family or giving up my title as a Christian cry
Google Street epistemology and watch their videos on YouTube.
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by Raintaker(m): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
5DMindset:

is your 5D messsge related to Otem's doctrine or Billy's doctrine,?
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
Raintaker:
is your 5D messsge related to Otem's doctrine or Billy's doctrine,?
if their messages state that the planet's frequency of vibration has moved from 3D to 4D and the humans who will reside on this planet need to upgrade their OS to 5D or they will naturally be harvested to continue their lives on a different 3D planet, then it is true. The planet's is at a crucial stage, it cant support more than a million lives in its paradisaical state with infusion of latest techies, so natural events and human events are being engineered and will still be engineered to kill off over 6 billion people, except we choose to live like 7 billion peasants.

We had to choose either to have 7 billion peasants or may be one million giants with brains of quantum computers as it was in the past. These things happen and only those who upgrade their OS will continue here, if not, lots of people will not reincarnate back here, they need to go to some 3D planet, less civilized and less evolved and start to grow there.

We are literary breathing out and mass producing excessive CO2 and there are not enough trees to recycle them to oxygen. So scary.
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by otemanuduno: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Histar 1: 1-6
Histar Chapter One 1. I Mulah of the tribe of Danob write down the things which happen in my days. 2. We have had wars. We have had problems. We have had arguments. We have had injustice. 3. When I have found out the causes of all these things, I knew that it is because of our differences. 4. To be honest with myself and my race, we have oppressed the Negres. We have captured their minds. For by the differences in our skins did we oppress them and heighten their fears. 5. And their fears limited the growth of their brains. 6. But it is not by the strength of our hands we oppress them, but by the only powerful tool, religion.
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by Raintaker(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
5DMindset:
if their messages state that the planet's frequency of vibration has moved from 3D to 4D and the humans who will reside on this planet need to upgrade their OS to 5D or they will naturally be harvested to continue their lives on a different 3D planet, then it is true. The planet's is at a crucial stage, it cant support more than a million lives in its paradisaical state with infusion of latest techies, so natural events and human events are being engineered and will still be engineered to kill off over 6 billion people, except we choose to live like 7 billion peasants.

We had to choose either to have 7 billion peasants or may be one million giants with brains of quantum computers as it was in the past. These things happen and only those who upgrade their OS will continue here, if not, lots of people will not reincarnate back here, they need to go to some 3D planet, less civilized and less evolved and start to grow there.

We are literary breathing out and mass producing excessive CO2 and there are not enough trees to recycle them to oxygen. So scary.
How do we upgrade to 5d and who/what are those in charge of harvesting humans naturally.
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
Raintaker:
How do we upgrade to 5d and who/what are those in charge of harvesting humans naturally.

The same 'those' that designed and created humans in the first place. We are their botnets. Their energy resource. I guess when the workers complete their jobs, they are gotten rid of and those who are smart enough can continue work on the plantation but this time as 'partners' of the Masters. Those few are the ones who have acquired enough knowledge to be like the 'Masters'. Which means without the 'Masters', they can actually re-create their own worlds.

1 Like

Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by Raintaker(m): 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
5DMindset:

The same '[/b]those' that designed and created humans in the first place[b]. We are their botnets. Their energy resource. I guess when the workers complete their jobs, they are gotten rid of and those who are smart enough can continue work on the plantation but this time as 'partners' of the Masters. Those few are the ones who have acquired enough knowledge to be like the 'Masters'. Which means without the 'Masters', they can actually re-create their own worlds.

Who are they? and were they also designed by some masters?

How do we upgrade to 5D?
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by Mujtahida: 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wilgrea7:

no i don't... actually... i don't pay much attentions to contradictions... the bible as well as other religious texts contain secrets... it doesn't mean the book is perfect... i don't talk much about things like this because my fellow Christians are quick to crucify me

hell is a complex issue... there were always different views of hell even in the early church

Christianity doesn't explain everything... Christians feel the bible is supposed to contain and explain everything... but i don't feel so... i was indoctrinated at a young age... like 6 or 7... I was Pentecostal... my dad was and still is an adherent of the grail message.. i was taught to believe that life is all about do's and dont's and you had to be a good lil kid so that big D won't roast you forever.. seeing my dad and how calm he was... he was more Christ like than many Christians i knew.. he never said that if i don't follow him I'll burn.. with that and few other reasons majority of which are spiritual and personal, i concluded that there was more to life.. as a dogmatic Christian i never really knew Jesus.. i never understood his life.. pastors always quote one verse or two then jump to another book... long story short i stumbled on nairaland when battling with paying tithe or not.. i saw the legends here.. i began to learn.. i read one guy's doctrine and almost lost my faith till i decided to research wide.. i gained a lot of info... i read books concerning Jesus, books not included in the bible... i also read the ones in the bible.. i began to question things and understand a lot of things.. i began to come across nicer denominations in Christianity although i remained nondenominational.. i learnt so much and the more i learnt the more i could look back at the life of Christ and marvel.. the more i understood his ways.. so i decided to remain his follower... I'm more on the spiritual side of Christianity

well... my views may be in contradiction with mainstream Christianity... because i broke away from it... my view of God is not yet complete... how can it be? my view of God is not the same as the one you'd expect from a Nigerian Pentecostal although its wide... to me God is the supreme force over everything.. he sets laws that give results and put us here on earth to rule it.. to learn.. to grow spiritually.. he is not a white bearded man in the sky... the universe and everything we see is connected to him.. my view of God is really wide... i would really love if you could specify what part of God you would like me to express my view ... thanks
You might enjoy the writings of George Fox and Isaac Pennington, old Quaker writings. I left Christianity but if I were to come back to it(which I strongly doubt) I'd love to be a Quaker of the old stripe

2 Likes

Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by blueAgent(m): 7:01am On Apr 23, 2017
5DMindset:

You should know that it was typing error.
Dreamer.
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by TheEminentLaity: 7:01am On Apr 23, 2017
Wilgrea7:

Fair enough.
Christianity doesn't explain everything... [color=#000099]Christians feel the bible is supposed to contain and explain everything[/color] ie. protestants... but i don't feel so... i was indoctrinated at a young age... like 6 or 7... I was Pentecostal... my dad was and still is an adherent of the grail message.. i was taught to believe that life is all about do's and dont's and you had to be a good lil kid so that big D won't roast you forever.. seeing my dad and how calm he was...
Can't help but pick out sections of your comment.
he was more Christ like than many Christians I knew.. he never said that if i don't follow him I'll burn..
He never said so does not in anyway dispute that he may not believe it.

with that and few other reasons majority of which are spiritual and personal
Exactly the question I asked. It's an anonymous forum, besides you may end up inspiring someone.

i concluded that there was more to life..
Perhaps I'm asking too much but I wanted to know your reasons and probably how you came to this conclusion.

as a dogmatic Christian i never really knew Jesus.. i never understood his life..
Ok now you have come to really know Jesus, interesting, but you don't believe in his hell ie. wheat and tare (Mt 13:24-30), Mk 9:43, Mt 7:21-23. You believe Jesus is God, God the Son, so I infer you take it that he didn't really mean that. Also, if you don't believe that the bible explains anything, why look in the Bible to understand life? undecided The Bible and religion have failed numerous times against scientific theories, not once has it held against scientific explanation of phenomena to the extent that it is now considered allegorical for sophisticated christians.

pastors always quote one verse or two then jump to another book... long story short i stumbled on nairaland when battling with paying tithe or not..
You believe in tithes, but as I mentioned earlier, if you don't believe in hell, what's the use of remaining a christian because you agree that the bible does not explain anything, for instance, rain drops, life on earth and life before humans, how lightening comes about or even how crops germinate etc and since it's only valid for explanations in the afterlife (which cannot be proven, because all religions hold strong claims) why remain a christian if say an apostate like me would still end up in heaven with the faithful christians?

i saw the legends here.. i began to learn.. i read one guy's doctrine and almost lost my faith
Just because people write very well or and give lucid explanations doesn't in anyway make the content anymore valid. BS is BS no matter how clean. I hope you do not 'believe' (I have stopped using this word) anything I write here. I suggest you and everyone go with the facts, but first get rid of all religious presuppositions. You are a christian because you were born a christian. You weren't given the option as an adult to first look at the arguments and evidence, which I and the growing number of former believers cannot find, before you arrived at 'Jesus loves me' or 'I truly know Jesus' etc

I am still sympathetic to orthodox christianity, it is the 'fullness of the christian faith' but that doesn't make it any true because when hard pressed to show the hand of this your 'mighty and multi-omnis god' christians can't even cause a mosquito to die with a million prayers undecided

I see a lot of hogwash in this section, even from the OP talking about dimensions etc if you cannot ask how to the infinite regress they came about such confabulations, better move on with your time and effort.

For instance, the OP, 5DMindset, talks about consciousness and god within, so I assume he is now god, or at least his god. Next question, I ask him how he knows about the dimensions he passionately explains here, where is the evidence? undecided Also, since he is god, and god is all powerful and multi-omnis what can he do? can he save a woman dying of cancer with his god particles? undecided or even boil water for tea without getting up from his bed? the god cannot even tell me the colour of shirt I am wearing undecided People talking about travelling to other planets and such, if the US decide to nuke us today with an atomic bomb, would such gods be immune and simply disappear to those planets with their families? undecided So then again, what is the point wasting precious time on nonsense, unverified unproven well written BS, especially when one can learn and understand useful scientific facts and laws about reality that has sent humans to the moon, made electricity useable, disease treatable, from cars to planes to Intergalactic Space Stations and even smart phones and the internet...are these not the real miracles?

till i decided to research wide.. i gained a lot of info... i read books concerning Jesus, books not included in the bible... i also read the ones in the bible.. i began to question things and understand a lot of things.. i began to come across nicer denominations in Christianity although i remained nondenominational.. i learnt so much and the more i learnt the more i could look back at the life of Christ and marvel.. the more i understood his ways.. so i decided to remain his follower... I'm more on the spiritual side of Christianity

In academic circles, sources of information are ranked. Like I mentioned, there are a lot of BS on the internet but by choosing to remain and be guided by the facts, one places a good sieve for the kind of information to ponder on, accept or and spend time upon. This is the very reason why the scientific method is the credible method of coming to knowledge of reality. Religion on the other hand only make bogus claims with extreme confidence undecided

well... my views may be in contradiction with mainstream Christianity... because i broke away from it... my view of God is not yet complete... how can it be? my view of God is not the same as the one you'd expect from a Nigerian Pentecostal although its wide... to me God is the supreme force over everything.. he sets laws that give results and put us here on earth to rule it.. to learn.. to grow spiritually.. he is not a white bearded man in the sky... the universe and everything we see is connected to him.. my view of God is really wide (I take this as very vague and ambiguous) read theology and falsification by antony flew (It's a short read) and try to answer the question in the end. ... i would really love if you could specify what part of God you would like me to express my view ... thanks

I'm sorry but I doesn't appear that you have broken away from christianity, however mainstream. I am pressed to ask, which is of higher importance to you, truth or social acceptance?

A bit of a recap, you mentioned,

1. You have come to really know Jesus

2. You look back at the life of Christ and Marvel (However, you assume that he was indeed a human being in history, and the Bible account of him is true but what about the other gospels, Gospel of Mary and Thomas and Peter? Also, like Bertrand Russell in Why I Am Not a Christian, I argue that he was not the best and wisest of men ) https://users.drew.edu/jlenz/whynot.html

3. You look towards christianity for spirituality. (To this, I have no objection)

Anyway, I take it that God to you is somewhat ambiguous to define or describe, that is perfectly fine but if can clearly describe what certainly is not God (in your case the christian god), maybe I would infer from that what God is to you. My original question is why you choose to remain a christian or why are you a christian, personally, there is nothing supernatural that comes with being a christian plus it doesn't explain any worldly reality neither is the Bible an easy lovey-dovey book to read.

Hope you make sense out of any of this. wink
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by blueAgent(m): 7:03am On Apr 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

can't you just face the OP or runaway like your cohorts did?

Face him on what? his fantasies i guess, you both should wakeup.
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2017
5DMindset:
Am I a Christian or my parents were Christians ?

Am I a Muslim or my parents were muslims ?

Am I a pagan or my parents were pagans ?

We do not remember being asked if we choose to be Christians by Christian parents, neither did our muslims parents asked us if we choose to be muslims. They said they knew what was good for us, so they made us embrace their religion, just like their parents made them embrace and so on and so forth. Parents always believe they know better, And we all know how wrong such generalizations are especially for those that got a little more education in 21st century and dare to question why they should interfere in a fight against Jehovah and Satan or Allah and Satan or Idol and Jesus.

For fuccks sake, what is my business if powerful entities choose to fight each other. Why are you a pun in the game of the titans ? Cant they just fight and kill each other so we can have peace ?

Almost all humans are programmed, brainwashed and zombified to believe their tribe is better, their region is better and their race is better, but is that the truth ? Hell to the no, but what part of us make us kill for Allah, for Jehovah and even for Demons. I think the programming is so silly just thinking about it that an average human looks like a robot, a botnet and zombie controlled by puppeteers. A little story of heaven and hell here and there and we believe without asking for the Address of Heaven and on which constellation and planet. Just thinking about it makes me feel sorry for those who believe bull.

Next time you wanna insult someone on the ground of religion and tribe, know that you are very very very ignorant of how easy it is to programme the cognitive mind of humans.

We are also programming girls for sex and girls program boys for money. Its all a game.

Kill for none.

So what are you programmed for?
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

"Other faith" is hardly a problem unless you're a deep pagan

"No Faith" however is almost always a very massive problem

There is always faith in every man. The only difference is the object of one's faith.

Every driving on the road, you have faith that every other driver wants to drive safe. Or boarding a bus, you have faith that the driver wants to get back home to his family. shocked
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 23, 2017
Omoluabi16:

Perhaps he has not seen people who grew up and left their childhood faith on their own.
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by hopefulLandlord: 8:53am On Apr 23, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

There is always faith in every man. The only difference is the object of one's faith.

Every driving on the road, you have faith that every other driver wants to drive safe. Or boarding a bus, you have faith that the driver wants to get back home to his family. shocked

by "no faith" I mean "no religious faith"
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 23, 2017
my chest grin
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by CltrAltDelicious(m): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

my advice to you is to pretend to chose family till you're independent enough to stand on your own or at least stand without their help

most atheists in Nigeria do this, most atheist monickers on Nairaland still attend churches/mosques
I agree with you
Re: We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
no offense buh 5Dmindset u sound jus like mi favourite nairaland follower billyonaire, I'm nt sayinq ur him oh undecided my question is, how do we upgrade our OS embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Greater Than Jehovah God / Breaking News: Gov. El-rufai Bans Christians From Preaching In Kaduna / The Origin Of "Shaku Shaku" Dance - Spiritual Implication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.