Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) (62898 Views)

Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash Kiss On The Street In Italy / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by Mimzyy(f): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2017
Congratulations to him.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 8:01am On Apr 22, 2017
The guy bin dey tru before.
congrats.
Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by MuyiRano(m): 8:01am On Apr 22, 2017
originalKsp:

expecially rich guys, they will just put the lady on payroll and dump her. but the guy try oo, 3 baby mamas tonton and he didnot see any 'wife material' among them.
Maybe their materials is not up to 5, 5 yards

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by ndnuray(m): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2017
This one don go marry wahala put for house oooooooo... All dis slay mama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by ikp120(m): 8:06am On Apr 22, 2017
RobbStark:
I will believe this story only when I see the two of them together signing the marriage.register.
Nigerians, we are too gullible

Too many fake news everywhere
Those pics you're looking for are on this thread (first page).
Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by Temptee101(m): 8:06am On Apr 22, 2017
ndnuray:
This one don go marry wahala put for house oooooooo... All dis slay mama.
I just hope he made the right choice cos that lady eye no just pure for me. I wish him well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by stagger: 8:11am On Apr 22, 2017
TPAND:
Money is truly the root of all evil. I am discombobulated

Money is not the root of all evil. Don't misquote the Bible. That passage clearly says that it is "the love of money" that is the root of all evil, not money itself.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by 9jasave: 8:13am On Apr 22, 2017
So what is the faith of those baby mamas...that we tell ladies to stop running after money and fame..
Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 22, 2017
originalKsp:

expecially rich guys, they will just put the lady on payroll and dump her. but the guy try oo, 3 baby mamas tonton and he didnot see any 'wife material' among them.
its a shameful thing,amongst his 3 babymamas he didn't consider any one of them marriageable. most of these babymamas actually don't even care if u marry them or not as long as you place her on a lifetime salary and she doesn't have to raise a finger to work for any reason then she's good.
Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by originalKsp(m): 8:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
its a shameful thing,amongst his 3 babymamas he didn't consider any one of them marriageable. most of these babymamas actually don't even care if u marry them or not as long as you place her on a lifetime salary and she doesn't have to raise a finger to work for any reason then she's good.

True. He probably knew what they wanted.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by ChubbychummyICE(f): 8:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Moving4:
good

BTW Why was d marriage low key now? Anyway looking at d girl she is close to or more Dan 30 so anything goes 4 girls of this category not like d girls of early 20s...
Ah u nor well at all

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by Bridget95(f): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2017
bleached old mama.
beautiful KO ,pretty ni.
Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2017
ellahzy:
this kind wedding sef
Congrats tho

one blog captioned it as " The singer who has vowed not to marry any of his baby mama's has finally tied the knot. grin
God this is so funny.lol
Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by Nweike1: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2017
abiambo:
Congrats man... dis one will last cuz no too much hype... sometimes I feel the level of hype in a wedding is inversely proportional to the duration of the marriage
very right
Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by mira4u: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2017
Bleachers association.
Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by czarr(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2017
abiambo:
Congrats man... dis one will last cuz no too much hype... sometimes I feel the level of hype in a wedding is inversely proportional to the duration of the marriage
directly proportional you mean?

No vex grin
Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by Missmossy(f): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2017
With three baby mamas shocked hmmmm it is well. HML to them.
Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by number5(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2017
Anyway, let me just quote refiner , and leave grin grin grin grin

"But however,for a marriage to last longer than Methuselah, it isn't about virginity but about attitude and commitment..."
Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by papaput2(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2017
Typical example of lady who got something to offer in a marriage I believe she after nothing he knows that. . good on her

Not all this liability women looking for easy way out in d name of marriage

Good on you guy congrats
Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by lawflec(m): 8:46am On Apr 22, 2017
that's not a marriage. Court Registrars can not come to your house to wed you.
Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 8:46am On Apr 22, 2017
MuyiRano:
. Maybe their materials is not up to 5, 5 yards
grin
Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by Olulinks(m): 8:50am On Apr 22, 2017
TPAND:
Money is truly the root of all evil. I am discombobulated
Thank you. I just learned a new English word from you.
Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by Olulinks(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2017
stagger:

Money is not the root of all evil. Don't misquote the Bible. That passage clearly says that it is "the love of money" that is the root of all evil, not money itself.
He wasn't quoting the Bible, bro. He was just talking the common talk on people's tongue at times like this.
Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by austinbrown: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2017
I thought this guy was married b4
Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by Jamean(f): 8:58am On Apr 22, 2017
I can't imagine marrying a man with 3 baby mamas. Baggage! Carry your money and fame elsewhere.
Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by imstillnovice: 8:59am On Apr 22, 2017
Is she related to Makinwa ?
Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by refiner(f): 9:10am On Apr 22, 2017
number5:
Anyway, let me just quote refiner , and leave grin grin grin grin

"But however,for a marriage to last longer than Methuselah, it isn't about virginity but about attitude and commitment..."
grin..trouble shooter!
Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by number5(m): 9:13am On Apr 22, 2017
refiner:

grin..trouble shooter!

grin grin

Trouble receiver
Re: Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) by refiner(f): 9:17am On Apr 22, 2017
number5:

grin grin

Trouble receiver
And 5 is my best number..brings me lot of luck... cheesy

Where was ur monicker coined from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) / The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) / Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.